CDZ Is it appropriate for someone to put a "Dump Trump" sign in their yard?

The Freedom to Offend is protected by the Constitution.

Unless we allow those from the left to continue to piss on it. Who riot and burn over someone who believes different from them and have the nerve to say they believe in the Constitution. They have been brain washed to pissing on the Constitution and don't even know it.

I saw a Biden sticker once down here...........Haven't seen any others yet.........Maybe they scared.....LOL

There have been negative signs before...is it ok? I dunno. I never put up political signs or bumper stickers.

View attachment 358549

Exactly.
trump has brainwashed his based into believing that
"nobody has ever been treated worse than me" "It's not fair"

Get a grip.
The right treated Obama terrible, for 8 years, and it continues today.
Mod Edit -- CDZ.. Language issue... Winco
www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-has-the-media-been-unfair-donald-trump
81% say he has been treated unfairly

As we get nearer the election in possibly the most chaotic election year ever, I'm seeing everyday things that bother me. One of my neighbors last week put a bright pink sign in their yard that says "Dump Trump". I've seen plenty of people putting the signs of people they support. But I've never seen anyone put a negative sign up about a candidate they don't like. Do think this is OK? I think it goes over the line of what neighbors should put in their yard.
Freedom of Speech! If that's their opinion, they have every right to express it.
It's a negative and adds nothing positive, but whatever..still their right.
Unless they have a mini-gestapo rolling around...aka the HOA.

As we get nearer the election in possibly the most chaotic election year ever, I'm seeing everyday things that bother me. One of my neighbors last week put a bright pink sign in their yard that says "Dump Trump". I've seen plenty of people putting the signs of people they support. But I've never seen anyone put a negative sign up about a candidate they don't like. Do think this is OK? I think it goes over the line of what neighbors should put in their yard.
Why would that be a problem?

I saw a Biden sticker once down here...........Haven't seen any others yet.........Maybe they scared.....LOL
There was a house in the area I walk in had a Bloomberg sign up in their yard I would make it a point to walk by that house wearing either one of these shirts with my Veteran for Trump hat on laughing my ass and pointing at the sign shortly after that they removed the sign and this was before Bloomberg bailed
1593804014657.jpeg

A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C81e-9owxTSL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0._UL1500_.png

There was a house in the area I walk in had a Bloomberg sign up in their yard I would make it a point to walk by that house wearing either one of these shirts with my Veteran for Trump hat on laughing my ass and pointing at the sign shortly after that they removed the sign and this was before Bloomberg bailed
View attachment 358757
A13usaonutL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C81e-9owxTSL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0._UL1500_.png
LOL

Not many of them down here.......not many electoral votes......hell many races here don't even have a Dem candidate.........waste of time for them.

I have no problem with it......it is their property, and until the day the democrats win the White House again, this is a free country. Once they win.....it will be Republican signs that will be illegal....

There have been negative signs before...is it ok? I dunno. I never put up political signs or bumper stickers.

View attachment 358549

Exactly.

Get a grip.
Conclusion, grow a pair of balls.
I have never in my life seen a negative sign for any candidate Obama or otherwise in someone's yard until this guy put his Dump Trump sign up. I would never put a Biden Sucks sign up in my yard because I know I have neighbors who are Democrats and I don't want to offend my neighbors.

That is the difference.....you are a normal American, likely a conservative to libertarian, so you have honor and integrity, as well as respect for your neighbors........the other side...since this is the Clean Debate Zone, has none of those things. I learned that way back in the 1990s....... they will do anything to anyone to gain power and control.

It is interesting when members of the democrat party ban family and friends when they become Trump supporters........

You know what would be a great sign.....the image of biden sniffing that young girls hair....put that one out and see how long the democrats in your town allow it to stay up.

Tough.

View attachment 358549
Dump Trump is simply a political slogan. Biden sucks is a ridiculous brainwashed functional moron stupid insult.... Of course the right wing is the absolute worst for personal insults ridiculous phony scandals and conspiracies. You don't have a leg to stand on absolutely ridiculous.

Exactly.

Get a grip.
I have never in my life seen a negative sign for any candidate Obama or otherwise in someone's yard until this guy put his Dump Trump sign up. I would never put a Biden Sucks sign up in my yard because I know I have neighbors who are Democrats and I don't want to offend my neighbors.
Dump Trump is simply a political slogan. Biden sucks is a ridiculous brainwashed functional moron stupid insult.... Of course the right wing is the absolute worst for personal insults ridiculous phony scandals and conspiracies. You don't have a leg to stand on absolutely ridiculous.

You know what would be a great sign.....the image of biden sniffing that young girls hair....put that one out and see how long the democrats in your town allow it to stay up.
More hateful garbage propaganda. Scurrilous. Dump Trump rhymes and it is nothing out of the ordinary at all for a political slogan. unbelievable you brainwashed functional hater dupe morons.

I made one for my place.

View attachment 358549

Exactly.

Get a grip.
We are talking about a neighborhood, the place where you live by people who are different than you. It is about mutual respect, something that is foreign to you apparently.

View attachment 358549

Exactly.

Get a grip.
We are talking about a neighborhood, the place where you live by people who are different than you. It is about mutual respect, something that is foreign to you apparently.
Dump Trump is so horrible LOL? You're out of your tiny little mind.....

View attachment 358549

Exactly.

Get a grip.
get used to it. there's not a typical at all and that is what this election is all about.

View attachment 358549

Exactly.

Get a grip.
Dump Trump is so horrible LOL? You're out of your tiny little mind.....
If your neighbor had put a DUMP OBAMA sign next door to you, that would have been fine? You Liberals seem to struggle with concepts. The statement itself is fine. When you put a sign in your yard, you are effectively flipping the bird to your neighbors. IMO that's not fine. It's similar to posting your biased views on Facebook where most of your friends just want to share jokes and dog pictures.

Forum List

Back