CDZ Is it appropriate for someone to put a "Dump Trump" sign in their yard?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
As we get nearer the election in possibly the most chaotic election year ever, I'm seeing everyday things that bother me. One of my neighbors last week put a bright pink sign in their yard that says "Dump Trump". I've seen plenty of people putting the signs of people they support. But I've never seen anyone put a negative sign up about a candidate they don't like. Do think this is OK? I think it goes over the line of what neighbors should put in their yard.

As we get nearer the election in possibly the most chaotic election year ever, I'm seeing everyday things that bother me. One of my neighbors last week put a bright pink sign in their yard that says "Dump Trump". I've seen plenty of people putting the signs of people they support. But I've never seen anyone put a negative sign up about a candidate they don't like. Do think this is OK? I think it goes over the line of what neighbors should put in their yard.
si senor, esta bien. Gracias.

There have been negative signs before...is it ok? I dunno. I never put up political signs or bumper stickers.

1C7D0F96-345D-4FD6-ABB8-B75BAB68A427.jpeg

Meaningless.

Anyone can say something in public and do something exactly the opposite when nobody is looking or cares....This is the very function of the GOP.

There have been negative signs before...is it ok? I dunno. I never put up political signs or bumper stickers.

View attachment 358549

Exactly.
trump has brainwashed his based into believing that
"nobody has ever been treated worse than me" "It's not fair"

Get a grip.
The right treated Obama terrible, for 8 years, and it continues today.
Mod Edit -- CDZ.. Language issue... Winco

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's wrong in a neighborhood. He knows there are both Trump and non Trump supporters that live next door to him and across the street. I guess to me it's like the guy who keeps a junker in his yard or has a dog that barks all the time.

View attachment 358549

Exactly.

Get a grip.
Conclusion, grow a pair of balls.
I have never in my life seen a negative sign for any candidate Obama or otherwise in someone's yard until this guy put his Dump Trump sign up. I would never put a Biden Sucks sign up in my yard because I know I have neighbors who are Democrats and I don't want to offend my neighbors.

"nobody has ever been treated worse than me"
This is absolutely true. Before Trump, Bush got the worst treatment. Before Bush, it was Reagan.

Each time I thought the left couldn't sink lower. But they always do.

You had a movie about MURDERING BUSH.

Now you have plays about MURDERING Trump.

Day after day you create a new crisis hoping to sway the gullible. It gets old

How did you know I am 1/1024th Mexican?

I have never in my life seen a negative sign for any candidate Obama or otherwise in someone's yard until this guy put his Dump Trump sign up. I would never put a Biden Sucks sign up in my yard because I know I have neighbors who are Democrats and I don't want to offend my neighbors.

Well that is very nice of you.
I feel the exact same way.
I will never put up a political sign supporting/defaming a candidate, nor will I ever put a bumper sticker on my bumper.

Not even a "Where the Hell is Wall Drug?" That hangs on my office wall in my house.

View attachment 358549

Exactly.

Get a grip.
Conclusion, grow a pair of balls.
I can only say it's reality anymore and if you want otherwise don't look.

How did you know I am 1/1024th Mexican?
Probably because it's the same for me. Did you find that out by giving a DNA sample?

"nobody has ever been treated worse than me"
This is absolutely true. Before Trump, Bush got the worst treatment. Before Bush, it was Reagan.

Each time I thought the left couldn't sink lower. But they always do.

You had a movie about MURDERING BUSH.

Now you have plays about MURDERING Trump.

Day after day you create a new crisis hoping to sway the gullible. It gets old

Your denial of the hatred thrown Obamas way, is truly astonishing.

You should check the first amendment council and see what they have to say about it.

I don’t think negative signs are new...but maybe they are becoming more common? Haven’t seen any where I am.

I think it's wrong in a neighborhood. He knows there are both Trump and non Trump supporters that live next door to him and across the street. I guess to me it's like the guy who keeps a junker in his yard or has a dog that barks all the time.
If you dont have an HOA that restricts those displays sounds like youre up shit creek. Why should they care what Drumpf supporters think?

Of course, it's okay. They have their right to expression as much as anyone else.

You should check the first amendment council and see what they have to say about it.
Maybe it's just too damn easy to rhyme with Trump. Simply gets the point across, too.

HOAs are like yard sign Nazis.. Just feel privileged that you CAN put up a yard sign...

I'll see illegal political signs all over the place.. But as soon as I put my "Enough is Enough" Libertarian sign out --- I get daily calls and threats from the HOA....

I KNOW that "enough is enough" is EXTREMELY provocative and insensitive to those that either HAVE enough or those that don't have any 'noughs.... LOL....

Forum List

Back