Is Israel doomed?

As research tells us, Jews tend to be prone to many genetic diseases, possibly caused by so much interbreeding over the last four thousand years.

Jewish Genetic Disease Consortium - Working together to prevent jewish genetic diseases

Given the clear and real genetic abnormalities Jews commonly have, will Israel simply cease to exist because they'll interbreed themselves to extinction?

Not as many as the muslims who because of interbreeding have more birth defects than any other group. Will the muslims end up breeding mules that are sterile and hence lead to the demise of islam. Is this why muslims rape children from other countries so they have new blood in the gene pool.

don't think so , but who knows . Jews are pretty smart , probably on the frontlines of genetic research so may whip some of their problems as time goes by . More young Jews of euro and American stock need to relocate to Israel , learn to shoot and fight invaders , get married , raise large families and get ready for the next and maybe last war . They just need to get to Israel and then go to work for the good of Israel and the world 'IFred' !!

Take no notice it is just another islamonazi BLOOD LIBEL. There are no more genetic defects in Jews than in most other groups. And if there is then it proves that Jews are a distinct race ? ? ? ?

No. The Zionists in Israel might but that's only 40% of the world's Jewish population. Jewish people in America are fully integrated into American society and are becoming more secular so they won't be prone to inbreeding, the same applies to a lesser extent in Britain and France, so that's about 55% of the world population that will continue to thrive.

but no longer Jews.
Israel's population seem to pretty much all marry their cousins, so their chances of survival are slim.

LINK ?

Isreal IS doomed if the US stops sending her 10 BILLION every year. She will have to nuke her neighbors, sooner or later, and when she does, there will no longer be any US support.

What 10 billion, have you a US government link to that ?

I SEE how the Jews do things , I also observe how the 'palis' do things . I then judge between what I see and hear Penelope . Jews show up at disaster areas with doctors , supplies and help . 'palis' cause disaster areas and beg for help from Israelis when they take their kids to Israeli hospitals for life saving help . Plus , Israel is organized and is able to beat off its enemies in numerous past wars starting from the earliest days of Israel . Israelis are capable of doing good things in my opinion while 'palis' not so much Penelope .

The Israelis "show up" with a bang, anyway. Very helpful people the Israelis.

305967.jpg

I SEE how the Jews do things , I also observe how the 'palis' do things . I then judge between what I see and hear Penelope . Jews show up at disaster areas with doctors , supplies and help . 'palis' cause disaster areas and beg for help from Israelis when they take their kids to Israeli hospitals for life saving help . Plus , Israel is organized and is able to beat off its enemies in numerous past wars starting from the earliest days of Israel . Israelis are capable of doing good things in my opinion while 'palis' not so much Penelope .

its called Self Defense 'Monte' !!

I am sorry: self defense you say, from what????

'pali' rockets , assuming that's Israeli response to 'pali' launched 'katusha' rockets sent into Israel Penelope . Think they are katusha rockets .

and just for the record , I have no problem with the 'palis' other than they won't settle down and be peaceful . If they'd quit sending rockets and quit their attacks and showed good will they would be rewarded with peace and help from the Israelis and the rest of the world Penelope .

guess they didn't pay attention to the phone calls or knocking warnings before their rocket launching apartment buildings were bombed ehh Monte !!

its called Self Defense 'Monte' !!

I am sorry: self defense you say, from what????

Illegal qassams and grad rockets

Israel must investigate civilian killings in Gaza war: U.N. envoy

Some 2,256 Palestinians were killed during the July-August conflict, of whom 1,563 were civilians including 538 children, while 66 Israeli soldiers and five civilians died, Wibisono said. Israel says it launched the offensive after rocket attacks by militants operating out of the Islamist Hamas-ruled strip.

"The stark disparity in casualty figures on the two sides ... reflects the (skewed) balance of power and the disproportionate cost borne by Palestinian civilians, raising questions as to whether Israel adhered to the international law principles of distinction, proportionality and precautions," Wibisono said.

Most civilian victims were "not simply bystanders on the street in the wrong place at the wrong time", he said. "Most victims were families killed in missile strikes on their own homes, usually at night."

Israel must investigate civilian killings in Gaza war U.N. envoy Top News Reuters

and just for the record , I have no problem with the 'palis' other than they won't settle down and be peaceful . If they'd quit sending rockets and quit their attacks and showed good will they would be rewarded with peace and help from the Israelis and the rest of the world Penelope .
There was over 50 years of occupation before the first rocket.

What was Israel's stupid excuse before then?

Forum List

Back