Is he really the Anti-Christ?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I see some guy was traveling to DC to kill Brandon on the assumption that Brandon is the Anti-Christ.

For the record, I do not think that Brandon is the Anti-Christ.

I was going to put up a poll on this important topic. But that seems pointless. I mean, who doesn’t agree that Brandon is far too senile to be the Anti-Christ?

Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed that the little girl in Harry Potter grew up to be like a total hottie?

Some guy just asked me that. So, I looked up Emma Watson. Turns out. She’s cute. But that live version of Beauty and the Beast? Just awful.

Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed that the little girl in Harry Potter grew up to be like a total hottie?

Some guy just asked me that. So, I looked up Emma Watson. Turns out. She’s cute. But that live version of Beauty and the Beast? Just awful.
Wrong little girl in Harry Potter
1643524151394.png

Uncle Joe the pedo extortionist isn't senile; it's just an act he took up based on watching that New York mafia boss get off on many charges by playing 'crazy guy in jammies' for years, Vincent Gigante, iirc.

vincent-gigante-in-bathrobe.jpg

Gigante also stepped up his public performance of mental incapacity, wandering around Greenwich Village in his pajamas and bathrobe, talking to parking meters, and urinating in the street.

Biden poops himself in public instead and talks to Democrats, who are generally dumber than parking meters and many don't even speak English.

I see some guy was traveling to DC to kill Brandon on the assumption that Brandon is the Anti-Christ.

I was going to put up a poll on this important topic. But that seems pointless. I mean, who doesn’t agree that Brandon is far too senile to be the Anti-Christ?
Anti Christ is someone the majority will save them..and he does. But its just a front. Brandon saves nobody. He is NOT the anti christ.

Uncle Joe the pedo extortionist isn't senile; it's just an act he took up based on watching that New York mafia boss get off on many charges by playing 'crazy guy in jammies' for years, Vincent Gigante, iirc.

vincent-gigante-in-bathrobe.jpg

Gigante also stepped up his public performance of mental incapacity, wandering around Greenwich Village in his pajamas and bathrobe, talking to parking meters, and urinating in the street.

Biden poops himself in public instead and talks to Democrats, who are generally dumber than parking meters and many don't even speak English.
I don't think his falls climbing the stairs to Air Force I were planned. But who knows? Not me. The man is unfit for office because he extorted one billion dollars from the American people's foreign aid package to the Ukraine. He is criminally insane and he caught it from mean Maxine Waters and Control-Command Nancy Pelosi, proud daughter of the mob.

Anti Christ is someone the majority will save them..and he does. But its just a front. Brandon saves nobody. He is NOT the anti christ.
Trump fits that definition much more accurately.

And another thing. I assume it’s local. A sports betting application is now legally available in NY State. One of them is affiliated with Caesars. A series of ads have arrived the in NY metro area starring J.B. Smoove as Caesar. But the important thing is this:

These ads feature Halle Berry as Cleopatra, Caesar’s wife.

I think most hetero males (and probably lots of objective women and gay men) have realized how attractive Ms. Berry is. What I had not previously realized about her is quite a revelation. It turns out that she has a nearly perfectly attractive cleavage. 😮

Biden is antichrist, but he is too stupid too be THE antichrist

He's not smart enough to be the Anti-Christ.

OOPS! Not a Monkeys Uncle beat me to it.

My mother was sure that Obama is the Anti-Christ. She still might, it is not too late for him to come out as the big bad guy

Trump fits that definition much more accurately.
Not really. The anti- Christ could be one with the power of the national purse who commands true sycophants to stalk other people marginalized by a greedy media and assorted media paid for hatemongers with the ultimate task of false witness against a great leader to ruin his reputation among weak and stupid followers of demonic acts like stalking. Like perjuring under oath lies with calumny smacking pitchforks to e tinguish all competition for directing a nation to do honorable tasks for those living under hateful government apparatuses that goes after power like a glutton goes after unhealthy habits that make him fat, unreasonable, &/or weak.

Forum List

Back