Is God's seeming absence due to the expansion of the universe?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
6 Days... US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Thread I wrote a bit ago about how long it woulda taken God to create every planet in the universe if it took Him 6 days to make the Earth. 328 quintillion years. Problem being the universe is only 13.4 billion years old.

The universe is expanding even now. So there's lots of new universe being made by God presumedly. Since my own arguement against God is largely based on His not doing anything, could this lack of presence and activity be due to His being busy making the universe?

It's not an "absence". Just a delay occasioned by recent budget cuts that have changed the bus schedule. Be patient.
It's clearly apparent to me as well as others That God's watchful eye is always on us and He has shown His displeasure with the US, especially in the past 6 months. Think about it.

It's not an "absence". Just a delay occasioned by recent budget cuts that have changed the bus schedule. Be patient.
It's clearly apparent to me as well as others That God's watchful eye is always on us and He has shown His displeasure with the US, especially in the past 6 months. Think about it.

You may be right. Doesn't seem to like Arizona's racist policies and banter. Flooded them right off their foundations. :)

Wickenburg devastated by severe flooding - ABC15 Arizona

6 Days... US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Thread I wrote a bit ago about how long it woulda taken God to create every planet in the universe if it took Him 6 days to make the Earth. 328 quintillion years. Problem being the universe is only 13.4 billion years old.

The universe is expanding even now. So there's lots of new universe being made by God presumedly. Since my own arguement against God is largely based on His not doing anything, could this lack of presence and activity be due to His being busy making the universe?

The theology I am acquainted with teaches that God started the universe and its laws going but has not interfered with it since. The universe is unfolding according to the divine plan and needs no intervention.
There are also spiritual realms above the vibration of the known universe, and they influence the evolution of this world. We live countless incarnations in a continuous cycle and this one life is only a small part of our experiences.

Forum List

Back