Is Drilling equivalent to Welfare?

Now the oil companies are responsible for the weak dollar? Wow, you need to pop your medication....:lol:

Why did we go to iraq? oil?

where did we spend so much money that the fed reserve had to print more money? iraq

PNAC is made up of bankers, oil men, richest men on earth.

See stupid, you think facts are conspiracy theories.

You haven't connected the dots yet.

You think i'm nuts but you are clueless.

explaining to you is a waste of time.

The same men that started the federal reserve also started Standard Oil. wake up clueless!

Why did we go to iraq? oil?

where did we spend so much money that the fed reserve had to print more money? iraq

PNAC is made up of bankers, oil men, richest men on earth.

See stupid, you think facts are conspiracy theories.

You haven't connected the dots yet.

You think i'm nuts but you are clueless.

explaining to you is a waste of time.

The same men that started the federal reserve also started Standard Oil. wake up clueless!

Look your schizo....Show me where we have imported mass oil from Iraq?

there is an illuminati and their greatest accomplishment wasn't taking over America, it was doing it underneath your nose without you knowing it.

they conspire against us and convinced you that anyone that knows it is a conspiracy theorist.

just like they let 9 11 happen and you don't believe that, even though they were warned and they lied about being warned. and you don't even consider them neglegent. open your eyes ppl.

there is an illuminati and their greatest accomplishment wasn't taking over America, it was doing it underneath your nose without you knowing it.

they conspire against us and convinced you that anyone that knows it is a conspiracy theorist.

just like they let 9 11 happen and you don't believe that, even though they were warned and they lied about being warned. and you don't even consider them neglegent. open your eyes ppl.

Still waiting for proof oil being imported from Iraq, schitzo?:eusa_whistle:

Ahh it all becomes clear now.

Oh and I am well aware we were warned and did nothing, and I do feel they ere neglegant. Sorry to not fit into your tidy little mold of the world yet again.

Yes yes anyone who does not agree with sealybobo is just dumb, or a liar.

You fit the delusional Liberal profile to a T pal.

but I am right that the same men who own our banking system also own oil. I notice you didn't argue that point.

that doesn't bother you?

that doesn't prove to you that a very small number of men own everything?

do you even know what pnac is?

typical when I make a good point that stumps you, you post a pointless reply not even arguing what I said.

apology accepted.

and you defend these richest men in the world. you argue for them tov get tax breaks. you are a house slave.

but I am right that the same men who own our banking system also own oil. I notice you didn't argue that point.

that doesn't bother you?

typical when I make a good point that stumps you, you post a pointless reply not even arguing what I said.

apology accepted.

and you defend these richest men in the world. you argue for them tov get tax breaks. you are a house slave.

US oil imports from Iraq?

that doesn't bother you?

apology accepted.

Why would I continue debating with a jerk, who will simply call me a liar or stupid in response to everyone of my posts.

I didn't apologize to you for anything, and never would, you are a rude mindless liberal autobot.

Oh and just because someone does not argue with your delusional rantings does not mean they are agreeing with you, it just means you are not worth the time.

You constantly claim I say things I never said. I have not defended those "rich men" and have not argued for giving them tax breaks. I am starting to think you do not even read peoples posts. You just put people into groups and assume you know what they think about everything.

Enjoy your delusions Bobo

illuminati lol to rich!!!

Last edited:
Look your schizo....Show me where we have imported mass oil from Iraq?

hahaha! who said we're sharing exxons spoils in iraq. you totally don't get what I said. Bush spent your tax dollars so exxon could get rich, not so you can get cheap oil. what a funny guy you are. and he spent so much, they actually had to print more. put more money on the market and it makes each dollar weaker.

hahaha! who said we're sharing exxons spoils in iraq. you totally don't get what I said. Bush spent your tax dollars so exxon could get rich, not so you can get cheap oil. what a funny guy you are. and he spent so much, they actually had to print more. put more money on the market and it makes each dollar weaker.

You mean exxon the publicly owned cooperation?

We have been printing more money forever, you really think printing of debt money started with Iraq? Fine your delusions change now, show me where Exxon has mass exported oil from Iraq for profits?

We have been printing more money forever, you really think printing of debt money started with Iraq? Fine your delusions change now, show me where Exxon has mass exported oil from Iraq for profits?

This is an exercise in futility. bobo is an illuminati true believer. These guys believe in self reinforcing Delusions. If you post something that does not jive with his fanatical beliefs, you are either a liar, Stupid, or using a source that is under the control of the illuminati.

At first I thought this guy was just a jerk, now I see he has serious mental issues, and I feel sorry for him. I hope he gets some help.

were not. we damn well should be getting it at a deal to pay for the war, but we are not. War for oil my ass.

the top 1 percent are benefitting. notice one of your buddies said he invested I defense and oil. the genious trucker. that should be his name here. lol.

but no, not oil for you.

and why should they share with you? free markets baby. they should be able to gouge you and at the same time finance their operations with your tax dollars, right?

are you waking up yet? go listen to rush and come back to me with your next lie.

now you know, you don't mean shit to the gop. the war was for them, not us.

as soon as you realize you are one of the have nots, the sooner you will help us take back our country.
they can't use our tax dollars and take our oil and claim free markets. get it? its hard to admit you are wrong, but i'll forgive you.

if you keep arguing though, I won't. lol yes I will. better late than never.

I defended the iraq war for about 2 yrs. then I woke up.

the top 1 percent are benefitting. notice one of your buddies said he invested I defense and oil. the genious trucker. that should be his name here. lol.

but no, not oil for you.

and why should they share with you? free markets baby. they should be able to gouge you and at the same time finance their operations with your tax dollars, right?

are you waking up yet? go listen to rush and come back to me with your next lie.

now you know, you don't mean shit to the gop. the war was for them, not us.

as soon as you realize you are one of the have nots, the sooner you will help us take back our country.
they can't use our tax dollars and take our oil and claim free markets. get it? its hard to admit you are wrong, but i'll forgive you.

if you keep arguing though, I won't. lol yes I will. better late than never.

I defended the iraq war for about 2 yrs. then I woke up.

Exxon oil exports from Iraq for profits or is it another delusional rant? Nevermind I know the answer....:cuckoo:

that doesn't bother you?

apology accepted.

The reason a very small number of people control those things and wealth in general is because a very small number of people have the brains and/or motivation to figure it out.

The rest (like you) spend that amount time complaining about it.

The other part of you that fits the stereotypical lib to a T is your victim mentality. If you spent a little time working aat it and had a shred of common sense you would know that a lot of tomorrow's fortunes are gonna be started now, in the stock market and real estate for example.

Last edited:
US oil imports from Iraq?

This is proof you will never understand the truth. I said NOTHING about imports from iraq. If that's what you got out of my post, hang it up. wow! WOW!

Either you are one of them and pretending to be ignorant or you are just a dumb shit. I refuse to further explain because its like explaining to my dog why she can't eat chocolate.

So my points locked up your brain or what?

The private families that own the federal reserve also own the oil companies. They benefit from iraq, the housing crash, they benefit from americans going further in debt, outsourcing to china, they let bush spy on us via the phone companies they own, they set energy policies.

one I know of owns vegas resorts. sheldon adelson. he's the third richest man in america and he sets our israel/arab foreign policy.

pnac. I know how it benefits them. I just wonder how you benefit.

Forum List

Back