Is CPAC Toast Due To Matt Schlapp's Gay Dalliances?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Apparently it is.

The entity known as FOXNEWS is no longer sponsoring, and neither of the other far rightwing media outlets, and to top it off, speakers have been cancelling the event left and right.

Didn't Matty swear up and down that it was some "media smear" after word got out that he was out fishing for men and coming unto men like a school girl in heat?!??

I guess everyone in the GOP knew the gig was up for him, simply based on their actions.

Check out this video for more...

What say you?

Last edited:
Donald Trump Fake News GIF - Donald Trump Fake News GIFs

Apparently it is.

The entity known as FOXNEWS is no longer sponsoring, and neither of the other far rightwing media outlets, and to top it off, speakers have been cancelling the event left and right.

Didn't Matty swear up and down that it was some "media smear" after word got out that he was out fishing for men and coming unto men like a school girl in heat?!??

I guess everyone in the GOP knew the gig was up for him, simply based on their actions.

What say you?

Is the Democrat Party toast due to the corruption and incompetence of Joe Potatohead?

What say you?

Cpac will be just as big as ever. If they could ignore trump's antics, it won't be hard for them to forgive a little goober grabbing by Schlapp. He'll probably say he was laying hands on him for prayer, or some other silly assed excuse.

Apparently it is.

What say you?

1677713399562.png

Kyle Kulinski and Crystal Ball? You gotta be kidding. The guy can't even get a sponsor and has to produce his lame radio show from his basement.

Apparently it is.

What say you?

Nah. Trump contributors can rent them, like Hillary did with the Democrat party. There are no conservatives left in CPAC, only trumpers.

Apparently it is.

What say you?

How does it feel to be ANTI-GLBQT?BR549, you bigoted Fuckwit?

Forum List

Back