Biden admin is funding foreign reporters to write climate stories, emails show

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well sure, why not. FFS

Climate change is always happening and has nothing to do with CO2 or anything that man can impact.

But American tax dollars used to pay foreign reporters to write propaganda is just more of the Feds aka the FBI basically telling Twitter and other social media outlets what should be censored.

The Biden administration funded a foreign "reporting tour" last year, sponsoring several overseas journalists who cover climate change, internal State Department emails showed.

In March 2021, high-ranking State Department officials discussed a proposal to sponsor foreign journalists to "have experiences that educate them on reporting on climate change," according to the emails obtained by Protect the Public's Trust (PPT) and shared with Fox News Digital. In the email exchange, officials from Special Presidential Envoy for Climate (SPEC) John Kerry's office and the Office of Global Change (EGC) praised the program as a "fantastic" and "great" idea.

"Jean Foschetti at the FPC mentioned this to me about a week ago," a State Department official whose name was redacted wrote in an email on March 23, 2021. "Sounds like a great reporting tour idea; basically, the FPC will sponsor multiple foreign reporters to have experiences that educate them on reporting on climate change. Can EGC and SPEC take a look and clear?"

"Thanks for sharing … I think this sounds like a fantastic FPC (virtual) reporting tour and I'm looking forward to the stories that will come out of this," a second redacted official responded one day later.

Biden has been real busy writing his good news, successes and legacy as well.

So far, Biden sees himself as one of the great architects and saviors of the century.

Nothing but commie propaganda out of this administration like any good politburo.

Biden has been real busy writing his good news, successes and legacy as well.
So far, Biden sees himself as one of the great architects and saviors of the century.
Nothing but commie propaganda out of this administration like any good politburo.

Truth be told......
Were we supposed to take it quietly with no resistance to the 'Commies" ?

I mean...how many tyrants would ever have backed down with ZERO resistance? Any?

This world is not ending in 2030 or so. We have morons who listen to an autistic teenager named Greta who violates the climate gods dictums herself like the rest of them. She just needs a good phuk. Leonardo would do it however he already on her side while he lives hundreds of times worse to the global issues than any citizen that is condemned by the elites.

reading the email it seems they were sponsoring a virtual meeting to discuss ideas about climate change and exchange information. So what does sponsoring mean. The US set up the virtual meeting? It really does not say that they were paid to attend this meeting. Its just implied by the journalist writing the story for a select crowd. Still this particular one is a virtual meeting.

Reporting tours are quite common and done by FPC and appears to be a government agency and probably funded by the US. It is unclear if journalists or others are paid. The FPC has been doing this in 2017.

well I guess climate deniers would see this as a waste of money.

Well sure, why not. FFS

Climate change is always happening and has nothing to do with CO2 or anything that man can impact.

But American tax dollars used to pay foreign reporters to write propaganda is just more of the Feds aka the FBI basically telling Twitter and other social media outlets what should be censored.

The Biden administration funded a foreign "reporting tour" last year, sponsoring several overseas journalists who cover climate change, internal State Department emails showed.
In March 2021, high-ranking State Department officials discussed a proposal to sponsor foreign journalists to "have experiences that educate them on reporting on climate change," according to the emails obtained by Protect the Public's Trust (PPT) and shared with Fox News Digital. In the email exchange, officials from Special Presidential Envoy for Climate (SPEC) John Kerry's office and the Office of Global Change (EGC) praised the program as a "fantastic" and "great" idea.
"Jean Foschetti at the FPC mentioned this to me about a week ago," a State Department official whose name was redacted wrote in an email on March 23, 2021. "Sounds like a great reporting tour idea; basically, the FPC will sponsor multiple foreign reporters to have experiences that educate them on reporting on climate change. Can EGC and SPEC take a look and clear?"
"Thanks for sharing … I think this sounds like a fantastic FPC (virtual) reporting tour and I'm looking forward to the stories that will come out of this," a second redacted official responded one day later.

So?

Well sure, why not. FFS

Not surprising he would pay to get the stories he wants.

I've said this on here for a long time now. No one can just forcibly take control of America, it won't happen, the result would be ww3. But control can be taken easily by having American citizens agree to have control taken and all it takes is fear. People in fear, and pain are very willing to do anything to make it stop.

Climate change is that fear. You can't see it, you can't touch, if you argue against it you get shouted down, it's on the news, politicians keep yelling about it and so on. It will be their vehicle that they drive in control with. The UN, our current administration, the world economic forum, even central banks all talk about climate change and what everyone else in the world has to do. The people in control that want more control are the ones driving this bus of climate change.

Money will be next, it will be the pain. They will ruin our economy and put people in financial pain. Then they will say something like "were introducing cryptocurrency run by the fed for the good of all Americans so we don't have inflation or unfair pay again so we can prevent financial burdens on average citizens". And people wanting the pain to stop will go right a long with it.

And anyone not going a long with it will have the third controlling factor, anger. Angry people are easy to predict and easy to ostricize. Angry people are made an example with as well. They turn others against them and fence sitters see what happens to them so they are scared to be angry as well.

Forum List

Back