Is Covid Creating A Cult?

I mean, there seems to be a bunch of mask-wearing people in some kind of
end of the world disaster cult screaming that we will all die if we don't wear masks!!! It is really getting insane.
Yep, and unfortunately, my sister, whom I live with, is one of these sheep. She even ordered some masks for me, which I didn't ask her to do. I HAVE worn a mask a couple times now, just to keep the peace with my sister. They're actually not bad, except if I try to wear one while driving. I have to wear glasses when I drive, so I tried wearing a mask. I tend to breathe through my mouth, which fogged up my glasses when wearing a mask, so NO more mask wearing while I'm driving. And I've considered just telling my sister I did wear the mask when I'm out, but NOT actually wear it at all. I'll be going out tomorrow, so I may do that.

Last edited:
end of the world disaster cult screaming that we will all die if we don't wear masks!!! It is really getting insane.
Yep, and unfortunately, my sister, whom I live with, is one of these sheep. She even ordered some masks for me, which I didn't ask her to do. I HAVE worn a mask a couple times now, just to keep the peace with my sister. They're actually not bad, except if I try to wear one while driving. I have to wear glasses when I drive, so I tried wearing a mask. I tend to breathe through my mouth, which fogged up my glasses when wearing a mask, so NO more mask wearing while I'm driving. And I've considered just telling my sister I did wear the mask when I'm out, but NOT actually wear it at all. I'll be going out tomorrow, so I may do that.
YES!!! :eusa_dance: Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. Congratulations for getting your balls back!!!! BTW I am guilty too but resist when I can. Let's face it, your sister is not on basis for a need to know!!! If she asks say "yeah of course I wore my mask".......Pssst...The 'my' word is important it gives them the impression that you accepted the mask as a part of your body....As they did......:auiqs.jpg:

YES!!! :eusa_dance: Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. Congratulations for getting your balls back!!!! BTW I am guilty too but resist when I can. Let's face it, your sister is not on basis for a need to know!!! If she asks say "yeah of course I wore my mask".......Pssst...The 'my' word is important it gives them the impression that you accepted the mask as a part of your body....As they did......:auiqs.jpg:
Good advice, thanks!

Absolutely.

It's totally fine to fill up a Walmart... but if I want to sit down for a cheeseburger suddenly everyone is going to die.

These lockdown tards are nuckin futs.

I have a theory....Masks limit your air supply and therefore limits oxygen to the brain. In fact, doctors have said wearing a mask for extended times (like they are forcing some workers to do) can be very deleterious to one's brain. Lowering the oxygen intake causes hypoxia which causes confused thinking or even loss of balance, fainting, etc. One can then easily imagine these impaired people being convinced they have to wear masks. Once they amass power as a cult, who knows what anti-constitutional crap they will try to shit on us.

I have a ski headband thing I have in the car that I put on before entering the local Whole Foods and local beer store since they are following the unconstitutional orders from the governor and mayor. It actually slips below my snout after a few minutes so I can breathe through my nose. :p The employees are just doing as they are told but do not care if the "mask" is not in place exactly since most know it is ridiculous even without the scientific knowledge that masks are very detrimental to personal health. So annoying to hear Hannity insist everyone wear masks in New York City. Fun fact, the lockdown was and is one of the biggest scam EVER in world history. Notice scams rely on ignorance and fear. Do the math!

Mac1958, do you wear a filthy, germ infested mask when you walk your dog or whenever you venture to the scary outdoors? :cuckoo:

I just look back at the people who seem like they want to say something and imagine them dismembered and disemboweled and screaming....... it helps if you have actually seen something like that before. If you do it right, they pick up on the vibe and stay the hell away.
It's a great technique to keep from getting crowded in a bar or public transportation or

Why do nurses and doctors even bother with masks at all in hospitals...They should all go with the trumper wild wild he man west...And wear no masks or protection gear at all, eh?

Y'all are being idiots. And selfish....

Screw your heads back on... :lol:

Why do nurses and doctors even bother with masks at all in hospitals...

Because during an operation, the concept is to minimize introducing bacterial pathogens into the organs exposed by anyone in the room. That is why minimal invasive hip replacements are so successful. The old, traditional approach was to open up a huge cut and bacteria could and often caused complications. Viruses are not bacteria. The human body even when undergoing an operation is designed to use its immune system to deal with viruses. If the immune system is healthy it amazingly programs itself to defeat viruses and the more it faces the more successful it is. Wearing a mask is like putting the immune system in the penalty box where it cannot do what it was designed to do. Please do some research.

Why do nurses and doctors even bother with masks at all in hospitals...

Because during an operation, the concept is to minimize introducing bacterial pathogens into the organs exposed by anyone in the room. That is why minimal invasive hip replacements are so successful. The old, traditional approach was to open up a huge cut and bacteria could and often caused complications. Viruses are not bacteria. The human body even when undergoing an operation is designed to use its immune system to deal with viruses. If the immune system is healthy it amazingly programs itself to defeat viruses and the more it faces the more successful it is. Wearing a mask is like putting the immune system in the penalty box where it cannot do what it was designed to do. Please do some research.
That's a great theory (sarcasm intended), but you have to understand that this virus is a novel coronavirus, one that we have no natural built-in immunity to. Oh ya, and it can cause permanent lung damage and damage to other organs!!!

...this virus is a novel coronavirus, one that we have no natural built-in immunity to. Oh ya, and it can cause permanent lung damage and damage to other organs!!!

Retard, and that includes you Kondor3, the body generally has no natural immunity to anything unless exposed to it. Please do research on how immune systems work before parroting fake news taking points. But keep wearing your germ filled mask which will most likely get you sick.

I have a theory....Masks limit your air supply and therefore limits oxygen to the brain. In fact, doctors have said wearing a mask for extended times (like they are forcing some workers to do) can be very deleterious to one's brain. Lowering the oxygen intake causes hypoxia which causes confused thinking or even loss of balance, fainting, etc. One can then easily imagine these impaired people being convinced they have to wear masks. Once they amass power as a cult, who knows what anti-constitutional crap they will try to shit on us.

That's truth. Its dangerous to wear a mask for extended periods. I don't wear one. The immune system breathes in approximately 100 million viruses a day and is constantly responding and removing these threats. Wearing a mask and staying locked up suppresses your immune system.

~S~
He lied to you, so you wouldn't hoard masks.....the hospital nurses and docs needed them.
Their lives, were more important than yours.

Now we have supplies...
i guess maybe that's not to much of a stretch, considering this whole C19 issue is a lie a minute....~S~

Forum List

Back