Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

I dont know why you are speaking with me. God reveals himself to his true followers. I would never listen to you. So it must be you that arent convinced of what you say.
He who believes in the bible will not be prepared for death and if there is a heaven you will be assigned to hold the door open for those of us who will be welcomed through the gates.

I know what I am talking about. ...

For sure not. Moralist, how did you react in 1985 in Berlin when some members of the Green political party made a draft legislation for the human right of children to chose their own sexual partner? (Or with other words: For the duty of children to have to be victims of pedophiles?) Had you been upset - like every of the very few Catholics in Berlin, who had been decimated from the Prussian culture fight and other repressions?

He who believes in the bible will not be prepared for death and if there is a heaven you will be assigned to hold the door open for those of us who will be welcomed through the gates.

But he who is allknowing like you, atheist, has what chance in life and death?

No, that is far from the intent of religion. Religion should keep out of science (my opinion).

If so then the belief atheism should also keep out of science. The "magi" - the three holy kings of wisdom - represent by the way scientists from all continents - and without the educational work of the church during long centuries science would not be as normal and as important as it is today.

The intent of religion should be to help mankind draw closer to God--and this should keep us so occupied the last thing that concerns us is the age of the earth and/or evolution.

People of faith: Work on your relationship with God. Leave the make-up of the earth and its inhabitants to the scientists. These are two very different fields of knowledge.

Truth is always true. Everyone can start at any point - and will find god. That's an universal knowledge coming from the heart.

Last edited:

None that dont serve the true God will enter his kingdom.

I am not bragging about science. I am comparing it with religion. Following science will bring mankind out of darkness and that is its intention. Religion will keep mankind in darkness and perpetual ignorance and that is its intention.

No, and no. You actually didn't say a single factual or correct thing in that whole post. That might explain why all I heard was, "I hate religion, so that means it's bad and must stop existing! Science is a great crutch for me to misuse to attack religion for being something I hate!"

For sure not. Moralist, how did you react in 1985 in Berlin when some members of the Green political party made a draft legislation for the human right of children to chose their own sexual partner? (Or with other words: For the duty of children to have to be victims of pedophiles?) Had you been upset - like every of the very few Catholics in Berlin, who had been decimated from the Prussian culture fight and other repressions?
What a stupid question. How do you think I reacted?
But he who is allknowing like you, atheist, has what chance in life and death?
I "know" a lot more than you but who is this "atheist" you keep talking to?

None that dont serve the true God will enter his kingdom.
And who is this "true God"? I am pretty sure he doesn't believe in superstition nor does he want us (on earth) to believe in superstition either. Your god (the one written about in the bible) is a primitive moron and following that comic book fantasy will not bring you to the kingdom of the true God. I realize that you do not understand - don't worry .......

JOB.jpg

And who is this "true God"? I am pretty sure he doesn't believe in superstition nor does he want us (on earth) to believe in superstition either. Your god (the one written about in the bible) is a primitive moron and following that comic book fantasy will not bring you to the kingdom of the true God. I realize that you do not understand - don't worry .......

View attachment 589925
Dont talk to me anymore

View attachment 589925

Dont talk to me anymore
You've just been put in your place by your own fake religious nonsense. :777:

If i wasnt a follower i would put you in your place.

You are following a fake messiah. The real one hasn't arrived yet.
Get behind me satan
Not possible. You are well in the back with your buttocks hanging off the edge. I'm up front enjoying the view with my peers who respect life, creation, and make the best of everything without greed or envy. You, on the other hand, are screwing yourself and filling your head with superstition and sneaking glances at us up front with disdain, envy and fabricated indignation :102:wishing you could be us. You poor boy. :itsok:

You are following a fake messiah. The real one hasn't arrived yet.

Not possible. You are well in the back with your buttocks hanging off the edge. I'm up front enjoying the view with my peers who respect life, creation, and make the best of everything without greed or envy. You, on the other hand, are screwing yourself and filling your head with superstition and sneaking glances at us up front with disdain, envy and fabricated indignation :102:wishing you could be us. You poor boy. :itsok:
Wow will you find out the hard way.

Christians had a faith of religion and political and many have sex.

Christians do not know good exist in globe or heaven or secret worldwide.

Gods and Jesus operate secret is a faith.

I had a lot political faith and follow a country and live life at least a time.

I have celebrate christmas long.

Last edited:
Wow will you find out the hard way.

Let's take a look, shall we?

Person number one (let us call him kjw47): He believes in superstition and hocus-pocus. He has forsaken the theory of one god - which includes the arrival of a messiah at which time a series of prophecies will come to pass. Instead, he believes that some guy was born of a virgin (meaning that his mother never had sex) and that this man claims that God was his paternal father whose sperm flew through the atmosphere on winged guinea pigs (or something like that?) and into a virgin's ovaries. Then this man born-of-a-virgin simply repeated what all of the Judaic prophets had been saying for centuries and yet person number one thinks Jesus should get the credit for those words none-the-less.

Person number two (let us call him GLASNOST): He looks at all of that superstitious bull crappy and thinks, "If there is a god I don't believe he's that stupid. I mean, if he created heaven and earth then he has to be smarter than to believe all of that hocus-pocus stuff. I'll just use my best judgement, respect my fellow man by not trying to fill his head with all of that crap and see if death will reveal all."

*** Let's take a vote on which one of these men will be shown to have been a fool while on this earth.

Let's take a look, shall we?

Person number one (let us call him kjw47): He believes in superstition and hocus-pocus. He has forsaken the theory of one god - which includes the arrival of a messiah at which time a series of prophecies will come to pass. Instead, he believes that some guy was born of a virgin (meaning that his mother never had sex) and that this man claims that God was his paternal father whose sperm flew through the atmosphere on winged guinea pigs (or something like that?) and into a virgin's ovaries. Then this man born-of-a-virgin simply repeated what all of the Judaic prophets had been saying for centuries and yet person number one thinks Jesus should get the credit for those words none-the-less.

Person number two (let us call him GLASNOST): He looks at all of that superstitious bull crappy and thinks, "If there is a god I don't believe he's that stupid. I mean, if he created heaven and earth then he has to be smarter than to believe all of that hocus-pocus stuff. I'll just use my best judgement, respect my fellow man by not trying to fill his head with all of that crap and see if death will reveal all."

*** Let's take a vote on which one of these men will be shown to have been a fool while on this earth.
The only thing that matters in the end is Gods opinion.

Christians had a faith of religion and political and many have sex.

Christians do not know good exist in globe or heaven or secret worldwide.

Gods and Jesus operate secret is a faith.

I had a lot political faith and follow a country and live life at least a time.

I have celebrate christmas long

I'm sure that's true. Too bad you follow a FALSE GOD and you will find out the hard way. Ouch! :eusa_boohoo:
I have studied many things for 60 years about who God is. I have the true one-YHWH(Jehovah)

I have studied many things for 60 years about who God is. I have the true one-YHWH(Jehovah)
I am older than that and I have been to most places in the world and I see that you are following a false god. But I am not responsible for your choices so if you continue down your superstitious path it's not my fault. I have tried to help you and I can do no more than that. You can hope that god will forgive you.

I am older than that and I have been to most places in the world and I see that you are following a false god. But I am not responsible for your choices so if you continue down your superstitious path it's not my fault. I have tried to help you and I can do no more than that. You can hope that god will forgive you.

I serve the God of Israel-YHWH(Jehovah)he is the only true God. Who do you say God is?

New Topics

Forum List

Back