Zone1 Is Christianity just an outlier sect of Judaism?

Yes, it does. I didn't make any errors, and that bothers you a lot, same as it does the other Master Race fans.
Sure you did. I keep asking for proof but you can't give any because you know that you made an erroneous claim.

Sure you did. I keep asking for proof but you can't give any because you know that you made an erroneous claim.

lol keep lying. Those who read my links never come back and try to claim what I said was false, and neither will you, which is why you have to keep claiming I didn't. lol

your claiming they have value ... the forgeries and fallacies of the c-bible. than liberation theology, self determination jesus did teach and died for.

no, jesus never quoted hillel and knew noting about him nor are they mentioned in the c-bible.

the philosophies are coincidental throughout as a global platform, just not believed or made manifest by the criminals then or the present time by most if any religious congregations of all three desert religions in particular.
you are even more desperate than was Martin Luther

Which 'Judaism'? You don't know anything about any of them. Come back when you read enough to discuss it.
I don't need to read a 400-page history of Judaism to have one question answered. When do you believe OT Judaism began?

Little song a Children's choir director wrote once upon a time:

"God loves us all​
In a wonderful way.​
Be happy, be happy,​
Be happy today."​
:thanks:
And FWIW, we need each other.​

Jesus did not even start Christianity that was Paul (Saul). Did Jesus simply promote Judaism with a different flavor? Promote his own personal perspective which differed radically at times from Judaism practiced at the time (not keeping the Sabbath, eating what he wants etc.)? There is still debate as to Jesuses role, was he the son of G_d, a prophet or G_d himself? The more I delve deeper between both religions the more I am also confused. Are we worshiping a man, even if he were a prophet; but forgetting about G_d? Jews do not pray to Moses, but Christians pray to Jesus. Unless Jesus is Go_d himself....
I don't know what religion you are, but I need to address one thing you said: "Jews do not pray to Moses, but Christians pray to Jesus."

One of the last and most important things Christ advised to his disciples was how to pray to "Our father, which art in Heaven, (finished below)
Christians are to pray to the Father, not the Son. Many Christians end their prayers to the father with "through Jesus Christ we pray." But Christ himself taught us to pray to God the father.

Matthew 6:9-13​

King James Version​

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.​

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.​

11 Give us this day our daily bread.​

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.​

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.​

lol keep lying. Those who read my links never come back and try to claim what I said was false, and neither will you, which is why you have to keep claiming I didn't. lol
actually, I read the links. They had some mistakes in them and some oversimplifications but they never claimed what you claim. So try again. Why don't you put up? Just copy and paste the actual statements from those websites that can cite any evidence to support your claim. Betcha you won't...

you are even more desperate than was Martin Luther

martin luther was a christian and was absorbed by the 10000 pg christian bible than the simple heavenly religion of antiquity -

not so jesus, those few who died with him were free wheelers, liberators not bound in servitude - heaven sent through and through.

But Christ himself taught us to pray to God the father.

no, that is the awful c-bible, servitude - jesus taught to spend your time to free your spirit as to be judged by the heavens for admission to the everlasting ...

there is no praying to ... all in the heavens are equal and will judge you accordingly.

Christians still taught from the synagogues up until 90 A.D. or so.

Heresy​

Further information: Heresy in Judaism

Heresy is "a method of converting difference into exclusion",[21][o] The emergence of a concept of heresy in Judaism coincides roughly with the development in Christianity of the same concept, hairesis (αἵρεσις) – a word that is often translated as "sect".[22][p] In both instances it assumed a pejorative sense. Minim initially were those within the fold halakhically (legally), perhaps disputative Jewish insiders like the Pharisees and Sadducees,[23] who disagreed with broader rabbinical opinions on doctrine,[19] although probably most Jews in this period were not at all "rabbinical".[q] Whatever happened at Yavne, where tradition assigns the composition of the prayer, many scholars, among them Shaye J. D. Cohen, hold that thereafter, the sectarianism of Jewish communities prior to 70 CE was buried, as minim were threshed out: a growing rabbinical "grand coalition" would have generated a non-sectarian environment with no organized internal challenges, in contrast to the heated sectarian vexations of early Christianity.[24][25][r] The process of defining heresy in both Judaism and Christianity nonetheless, it has been argued, is virtually identical in having developed in both along similar lines.[26]Birkat haMinim - Wikipedia

The more racist Jews prayed for the deaths of Christians, and still do, and by Bar Kokhba's Revolt they were massacring Christians and Samaritans along with fighting the Romans. After their defeat they invented rabbinical Judaism, at Jamnia. Amazing how little of their own history Christians and people claiming to be Jews here know, when it is easily available.

Among the different Judaisms in antiquity, rabbinic Judaism held that at Mount Sinai God revealed the Torah to Moses in two media, the Written and the Oral Torah. The rabbis claimed they possessed the memorized or Oral Torah. Classical rabbinic Judaism is separated into different strata: tannaitic (until 200 CE), amoraic (200–500 CE), and saboraic (500 CE–7th century). The first stage of formative rabbinic Judaism is represented by the Mishnah, a law code that came to closure c. 200 CE, after the destruction of the Second Temple of Jerusalem in 70 CE by the Romans and the suppression of the Bar Kokhba uprising of 132–135 CE. Rabbinic Judaism interpreted the Torah, often in opposition to the priestly tradition, which was committed to the written tradition and the sacrificial cult of the Temple. However, at the end of the formative period, rabbinic Judaism synthesized the interpretive, messianic, and priestly traditions. Rabbinic Judaism produced many different texts, ranging from the Mishnah and Tosefta to Midrashic texts and the two Talmuds. Rabbinic Judaism continued to flourish in the Middle Ages in the diaspora. Today it represents “normative” Judaism, the Jewish religious expression of a substantial portion of the worldwide Jewish community.

Jesus followed the priestly tradition, obviously, the Mosaic tradition of the written Torah. The 'Oral Torah' is a fraud.
Christians left Judaism. Jesus told their religious leaders off-Matt 23) And told them the religion was cut off( house abandoned to you) Matt 23:38) unless they did verse 39)--they haven't to this day, thus are still cut off.

Christians left Judaism. Jesus told their religious leaders off-Matt 23) And told them the religion was cut off( house abandoned to you) Matt 23:38) unless they did verse 39)--they haven't to this day, thus are still cut off.
read it again-----your interpretation is IDIOTIC

Dream up some more fantasies. The only people promoting bickering are pagans and Xian hating bigots.
The Netrix Is a Rape Room for Controlled Minds

It's well-known that Soros and his gang have been funding campus Christian groups. There can only be one reason the Glowbullies are doing that, and the conflict on this thread shows why.

It is my earnest and heartfelt hope that you aren't presenting the information in this Wikipedia link as "basic history" required to understand the Christian religion. It does give a window on the ridiculousness of Judaism however.
The Messiah Would Have Led and Won a War of Independence

The religious conflicts back then within Occupied Israel benefited the Roman Empire, which was the scheming globalism of that time. Most Jews were more concerned with fighting for independence and didn't pay any attention to Jesus, the Scribes, and the Pharisees.

The Netrix Is a Rape Room for Controlled Minds

It's well-known that Soros and his gang have been funding campus Christian groups. There can only be one reason the Glowbullies are doing that, and the conflict on this thread shows why.

The conflict in this thread is from people who don't know squat or are deliberately lying about the facts.

Forum List

Back