Is Biden obligated to debate Trump?

Or can he send his VP as substitue? Has ANY person running for potus ever sent in a VP to do it for him? And is it mandatory for him to debate or can he pass the buck as I think his handlers plan to do?
/——/ Oh God in Heaven, please let Dementia Joe bail out of the debates and send the Ho in his place. Please please please.

It makes me truthful. And it ain't a lie. Trump showed his spots during the republican debates and enough of his bullshit

I don't think so Bobo - you're a hack. I've seen hate and bile from you, not any truth.

View attachment 381405
This is more like Bobo

John_Wayne_Gacy_Pogo_the_clown.jpg

Or can he send his VP as substitue? Has ANY person running for potus ever sent in a VP to do it for him? And is it mandatory for him to debate or can he pass the buck as I think his handlers plan to do?
Not really...he is not obligated by law to debate but what Trump would do on Debate night without Biden there would be epic.....and if he sends his VP pick and Trump wins the Dem ticket would lose every state in the Union....

/——/ Oh God in Heaven, please let Dementia Joe bail out of the debates and send the Ho in his place. Please please please.
Trump wins in that department

9lu46n143tj51.jpg

The two main parties can't find better candidates than this....we are at a low point.

You mean quid pro quo Trump who got impeached because of it. Fear? Nah. Waste of time? Ya

Got impeached because of WHAT Bobo?

What did the little lying Schitt and that pig Piloshiti send over to the Senate, after their unconstitutional Soviet Star Chamber?

You really are a clown.

As one commentator pointed out.......there was no mention of impeachment at the DNC convention..............I guess the word hasn't gone out to the drones that impeachment was a bust...

Why should he debate a liar and a grifter who "debates" by personally attacking his opponent rather than honestly discussing the issues? Nah.
and I bet you're upset that Trump didn't reveal his taxes

Biden and Harris are both puppets. That's why they're the nominees. It was just like this when they made GWB the Republican candidate. So Biden will do what he is told, and he's already being told to skip the debates. I'd say there's about a 5% chance of any debates. MAGA

Biden has already agreed to three debates

It is Trump we worry about showing up
Trumpoholics are following commands from Trump and assisting him in trying to derail the debates. He is terrified of debating Biden. Trump's evasions, deflections, misinformation, and lies will we under a bright spotlight for all to see.
Lets just say Joe Biden and Drunk Nancy Pelosi do not have the balls to face what is gong to happene in the first and last Debate and the 2020 election. the next 4 years is POTUS Trump and the next 4 years is Ivanka Trump a former Democrat now Republican

No obligation, but if Biden ducks the debates his campaign is over.

If he DOESN'T duck the debates, his campaign is over.

Quite the conundrum. Just send Kamaltoe, she' the actual candidate anyway.
His handlers might use COVID 19 as an excuse to demand a virtual debate that they can pre-record and fake. Or they might demand that CNN host a debate, which Trump will reject because they got busted feeding the questions to Clinton in advance.

"if Trump is re-elected, democracy is over" - AOC

wait, not AOC, it was centrist presidential historian Michael Beschloss who said it

Forum List

Back