Is Biden obligated to debate Trump?

Biden is in the worst possible position right now.

If he chooses not to debate, he'll be deemed a coward, afraid to face the man who he'd like us all to believe is unworthy of the office.

If he does choose to debate, the probability of him crashing and burning on the debate stage is high. Once Joe gets flustered, he won't be able to bring it back on track. Trump will smell the blood in the water and will destroy Biden.

It's a bad time to be a democrat...

"if Trump is re-elected, democracy is over" - AOC

wait, not AOC, it was centrist presidential historian Michael Beschloss who said it

Shrug.

The NBC "Historian" sounds as goofy and uninformed as AOC.
Biden is in the worst possible position right now.

If he chooses not to debate, he'll be deemed a coward, afraid to face the man who he'd like us all to believe is unworthy of the office.

If he does choose to debate, the probability of him crashing and burning on the debate stage is high. Once Joe gets flustered, he won't be able to bring it back on track. Trump will smell the blood in the water and will destroy Biden.

It's a bad time to be a democrat...

Through this whole thread, all I see Leftists talking about is "fact checkers." Know why this isn't going to work for you?

Because Biden has been in office for 47 years. Do you remember everything, or most anything for even the last 30 years? 25 years? How about 20? He assumed the Vice-Presidency over 11 years ago. What did YOU do 11 years ago?

On the other hand, Trump has only been in political office for 3 and 1/2 years. A much shorter time to recollect.

CONCLUSION------------------> All Trump has to recollect to deflect is a history of 3 and 1/2 years, and also 3 and 1/2 years to crow about. Joe Biden has 47 years to recollect, and defend, and has no idea what votes or screw ups Trump will even focus on. The Democrats only THINK they know what Trump will attack, and when in which debate. They honestly have no idea. The general thought process is that Trump will come out and attack Biteme about his time as VP instantly. Will he? Joes' record is long, and has a theme, RACIST! By delving into his Senate votes, his frienships and kind words about many RACISTS, Trump could just go for 2 debates without ever bringing up his time as VP. He has a 47 year career to chose talking points from. He has Joe being on the WRONG side of almost every foreign policy decision from the time he started, and the records of his votes; including his lone dissenting voice to NOT execute the plan to get Bin Laden.

While many people may think it is unfair that Biden has to defend 47 years, and Trump only 3 and 1/2, it is what it is. The Democrat leadership is well aware of his bad choices while in the Senate, far more than his blind supporters on here. The debates will derail the ticket, far faster than anything else, if he shows, or does not.

It is with certainty that I say to all of you that-------------->As long as Joe was far ahead, any excuse would be made not to have the debates, from COVID, to Trump is a mean orange man. Now that the polls are closing tightly, they are in a conundrum. People from both sides have to realize certain things...........

1. Joe Biden does NOT want to talk about the Russian collusion/delusion, Trump DOES! That surprise you Lefties?

2. Joe Biden doesn't want to talk about the Ukraine impeachment, Trump does! Bet that shocks you Leftists too!

3. Joe Biden doesn't want to talk about Terrorism, Trump does.

4. Joe doesn't want to talk about China, Russia, or Iran either.

5. Joe doesn't want to talk about taxes either.

6. Joe talk about criminal justice reform? Really, Trump would love that!

So what is Jose' going to talk about after feebly attempting to defend his 47 year record of being mostly on the wrong side of everything that he can't even remember? No doubt, ORANGE MAN BAD!

Let me finish by saying------------> Thinking like the DNC, I suspect that they are PRAYING that the DOJ indicts a couple more spygate colluders BEFORE the debates.

Why?

Because they will spin it into the DOJ and Trump administration are totally corrupt, and that will be their excuse NOT to debate! They will insist that the whole thing is political, and they are persecuting these people, lol. And you know what! Every Leftist parrot on this board will be singing the same tune, watch!

He signed off on 3 debates, so i think he is obligated to do them.... if Trump signed off on those three debates, then he too is obligated to do them.

Is it a constitutional requirement, to become president, no!
Trump lost all 3 debates with Hillary, there is no reason to believe he'll do any better against Biden.

I think Beijing Biden will do the first debate, and then the party will scuttle the next two - claiming "ORANGE MAN BAD" or some shit, after Trump mops the floor with the senile old crook.

Or can he send his VP as substitue? Has ANY person running for potus ever sent in a VP to do it for him? And is it mandatory for him to debate or can he pass the buck as I think his handlers plan to do?
Why should he debate a liar and a grifter who "debates" by personally attacking his opponent rather than honestly discussing the issues? Nah.
and I bet you're upset that Trump didn't reveal his taxes
I am upset that trump lies and doesn't keep his word, that he has something to hide, and that you elected a grifter.

You mean quid pro quo Trump who got impeached because of it. Fear? Nah. Waste of time? Ya

Got impeached because of WHAT Bobo?

What did the little lying Schitt and that pig Piloshiti send over to the Senate, after their unconstitutional Soviet Star Chamber?

You really are a clown.
The Senate made a farce out of the hearings by not allowing any witnesses, hotshot. Any idiot can see that--even you.

The Senate made a farce out of the hearings by not allowing any witnesses, hotshot. Any idiot can see that--even you.

That's not an answer, clownie. The fuckwad traitors of the house with their coup put on a clown show from the start. If McConnell were a real man, he would have pulled out his cock and pissed on the impeachment when the sleazy traitors marched it over.

"C'mon man, you can't ask for corruption to be investigated, we'll impeach you - corruption is the HEART of the Communist democrats."

Tell me clown, does Quid Pro Joe have a constitutional right to embezzle foreign aid fund using his son "Hoover" as a mule? Oh wait, traitor Pelosi was in on that too - he son Paul Jr. was a mule for the money laundering too - shouldn't the filthy twat have at the least recused herself? John Kerry had his son, Chris Heinz packing cash for laundering as well. Sweet little kickback scheme the corrupt democrats had going - until the usurper took office.

It's why you hate him - oh, you're too fucking stupid to know it, but it's why the hive set out the pheromones that make you drones hate him.

That's not an answer, clownie. The fuckwad traitors of the house with their coup put on a clown show from the start. If McConnell were a real man, he would have pulled out his cock and pissed on the impeachment when the sleazy traitors marched it over.

"C'mon man, you can't ask for corruption to be investigated, we'll impeach you - corruption is the HEART of the Communist democrats."

Tell me clown, does Quid Pro Joe have a constitutional right to embezzle foreign aid fund using his son "Hoover" as a mule? Oh wait, traitor Pelosi was in on that too - he son Paul Jr. was a mule for the money laundering too - shouldn't the filthy twat have at the least recused herself? John Kerry had his son, Chris Heinz packing cash for laundering as well. Sweet little kickback scheme the corrupt democrats had going - until the usurper took office.

It's why you hate him - oh, you're too fucking stupid to know it, but it's why the hive set out the pheromones that make you drones hate him.
I dislike Trump because he is a grifter and is turning our democracy into an autocracy. You make ignorant statements about Trump's false accusations and you believe them. You can't see the forest for the trees, dumb dumb.
Corruption is at the heart of the trump presidency and only fools like you don't believe it.

I dislike Trump because he is a grifter and is turning our democracy into an autocracy. You make ignorant statements about Trump's false accusations and you believe them. You can't see the forest for the trees, dumb dumb.
Corruption is at the heart of the trump presidency and only fools like you don't believe it.

You hate Orange Man Bad because the hive conditions you to hate. Thought is not a feature of democrats, the party drones are driven by strong emotion, manipulated by their rulers. Unthinking automatons who destroy on the orders of their hive.

You bitter, hate filled scum love to claim corruption from Trump. What was he doing? Selling our uranium reserves to Russia? Buying a dossier from the Kremlin to rig an election? Using the FBI and NSA to spy on the opposition candidate? Engaged in perjury to get FISA warrants to infiltrate the oval office and sabotage the sitting president?

That kind of corruption, comrade traitor?

democrats are loyal to the president - but the president they are loyal to is Xi Jinping.

You hate Orange Man Bad because the hive conditions you to hate. Thought is not a feature of democrats, the party drones are driven by strong emotion, manipulated by their rulers. Unthinking automatons who destroy on the orders of their hive.

You bitter, hate filled scum love to claim corruption from Trump. What was he doing? Selling our uranium reserves to Russia? Buying a dossier from the Kremlin to rig an election? Using the FBI and NSA to spy on the opposition candidate? Engaged in perjury to get FISA warrants to infiltrate the oval office and sabotage the sitting president?

democrats are loyal to the president - but the president they are loyal to is Xi Jinping.
Comrade my ass. You are repeating the rhetoric of your grifter president, which is false. Where is your proof?
Your high school mentality is getting in the way of your brains. Grow up.

Comrade my ass. You are repeating the rhetoric of your grifter president, which is false. Where is your proof?

The cancel culture pushed by the left seems to be proof of the current liberal thinking, no?

Comrade Traitor - did Orange Man Bad do what I listed? Or did you fucking traitor democrats do that? :dunno:

democrats are traitors - simple fact. They are engaged in a VIOLENT civil war against the United States of America. democrats should be treated no differently than Nazi soldiers on the beaches of Normandy were. The goals of democrats are identical - the destruction of America.

You mean quid pro quo Trump who got impeached because of it. Fear? Nah. Waste of time? Ya

Got impeached because of WHAT Bobo?

What did the little lying Schitt and that pig Piloshiti send over to the Senate, after their unconstitutional Soviet Star Chamber?

You really are a clown.

More important the Senate report shows that the Trump Campaign in 2016 gave information to the Russians and got help in return...
That is coordination with a foreign power to help their campaign. This is illegal.

Comrade Traitor - did Orange Man Bad do what I listed? Or did you fucking traitor democrats do that? :dunno:

democrats are traitors - simple fact. They are engaged in a VIOLENT civil war against the United States of America. democrats should be treated no differently than Nazi soldiers on the beaches of Normandy were. The goals of democrats are identical - the destruction of America.
I hope that you are not as stupid as you sound. However, it is apparent that you are not the smartest rock in the pile.

The cancel culture pushed by the left seems to be proof of the current liberal thinking, no?
no

Or can he send his VP as substitue? Has ANY person running for potus ever sent in a VP to do it for him? And is it mandatory for him to debate or can he pass the buck as I think his handlers plan to do?
If you've got a debate scheduled and only one guy shows up...it doesn't say much for the other guy...just saying...

If you've got a debate scheduled and only one guy shows up...it doesn't say much for the other guy...just saying...
True. However, if the debate is taken off the schedule and only one guy shows up, then his mental faculties come into question.

True. However, if the debate is taken off the schedule and only one guy shows up, then his mental faculties come into question.
The only thing that brings into question is the fitness of the candidate who bowed out, Bobob! You can try and spin this all you want but it still looks bad for Biden! His own supporters don't trust him to speak in public. That's an awful optic!

Forum List

Back