Is Biden handling the oil line shut down well?

In cases like these all one can do is a restart and start the process of the programs and data all over again....The deal is this, why did Colonial not have coverage for cybersecurity issues? From what I understand the delivery was via an employee opening a personal email with a company computer...

The AP is saying that Biden "moved swiftly" on the oil pipeline shut down.
Do you think that Biden "moved swiftly" or are they still stumbling along?

So... according to the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING member, The AP, Sniff Xiden "moved swiftly." Meanwhile, the red headed liar at the podium in the pressroom at the cheat house blew it off and said it was a civilian matter, and it wasn't the governments problem.

Democrats are the party of trash. They lie like rugs. If their lips are moving, they're lying. Sniff Xiden has quickly taken the spot as the worst president in history. The muslim dog turd obama and the peanut farmer Carter are thanking him for being such a bumbling buffoon.

Last edited:
In cases like these all one can do is a restart and start the process of the programs and data all over again....The deal is this, why did Colonial not have coverage for cybersecurity issues? From what I understand the delivery was via an employee opening a personal email with a company computer...

Or, pay the ransom Darkside demands.

Darkside consider themselved Tobin Hood and they have targetted Colonial for punishment.

Did he actually do anything about it? I know he pledged to do this, that, and the other, but did he really accomplish anything?

Colonial will be back on line in a few days.

The pipeline was back online yesterday. Gas should be at locations soon.

My understanding is that Colonial paid the ransom and Biden immediately approved the building of 84 windmills.

And people say that old corrupt Joe doesn't know what he is doing. Man are they right.

My understanding is that Colonial paid the ransom and Biden immediately approved the building of 84 windmills. And people say that old corrupt Joe doesn't know what he is doing. Man are they right.
Are you saying Joe has an in with the Wind Gods?

My understanding is that Colonial paid the ransom and Biden immediately approved the building of 84 windmills. And people say that old corrupt Joe doesn't know what he is doing. Man are they right.
Are you saying Joe has an in with the Wind Gods?

I got the news directly from Z himself. You know Z, the other "big guy".

The public sector could be responsible for the physical layer of infrastructure to better ensure availability.

Is that a tacit admission that the Biden administration and the federal government is powerless to protect our energy infrastructure?

Because that sure sounded like it to me.

The public sector could be responsible for the physical layer of infrastructure to better ensure availability.

Is that a tacit admission that the Biden administration and the federal government is powerless to protect our energy infrastructure?

Because that sure sounded like it to me.
New pipelines could be placed underground and could be larger than above ground piplelines. The public sector could generate revenue from storage as well.

Forum List

Back