Joe Biden once again, threatens law abiding citizens with the use of a Fighter jet against them. He is the enemy of the US citizen.

Pedo Peter: Semi-auto AR type firearms are "weapons of war", and have no business being in the hands of civilians!

Also Pedo Peter: Your firearms are worthless because I'll sic F-15s on your asses!

Total senile derangement.
And to think, Joe had no problem when his druggie son illegally bought a gun, while lying on the federal application. Yep, total douchebag, along with Joe Bidumb voters.

Bidenet.png

This is treason against the American people and for that alone he should be impeached.

The American President should not be allowed to threaten the American people. That is tyranny.

If this shit ever came to pass I bet that if the F-15 pilot is White and not a queer or tranny he would take that F-15 and drop a precision guided bomb up Potatohead's ass.

This is treason against the American people and for that alone he should be impeached.

The American President should not be allowed to threaten the American people. That is tyranny.

If this shit ever came to pass I bet that if the F-15 pilot is White and not a queer or tranny he would take that F-15 and drop a precision guided bomb up Potatohead's ass.
Geez...

Biden didn't threaten anyone....why do you people MAKE UP and fabricate so much shit? Seriously?

Geez...

Biden didn't threaten anyone....why do you people MAKE UP and fabricate so much shit? Seriously?
Not anyONE but everyONE that would oppose his Leftest agenda to turn this country into a corrupt oppressive Banana Republic.

Why in the hell are you trying to justify this turd? The worst President this country ever had who stole the 2020 election from the American people? Are you crazy or what?

MSN The editor didnt do his fact checking on this story, so i made the correction for him. Joe Bidumb did say "F-15". Can you imagine back 4 years ago, while Joe was cowering in fear in his basement about getting the Kung Flu, him saying, "Vote for me, i will unite the country", and idiots like Coyote, actually believed him? What retards are those who vote Democrat. Bring it on Joe, bring your war to the country, i double dog dare you....

75 million people, against Joe's military, Joe will definitely lose....
He's just the mouthpiece for his Party. The DemoFascists are the enemy of US citizens.

Not anyONE but everyONE that would oppose his Leftest agenda to turn this country into a corrupt oppressive Banana Republic.

Why in the hell are you trying to justify this turd? The worst President this country ever had who stole the 2020 election from the American people? Are you crazy or what?
He's kicking ass! Our economy is the best in the world, thanks to him and his policies. Try checking it out!

America is not this shitty country, that the right wing wants you to believe.

Sure sounded to me, that Joe Bidumb wasnt trying to Unite the country either, you stupid prick.
No! It takes a "stupid prick" to think your way...

What he pointed out is that your beloved guns won't save you, from our government's military power... it's silly to think it would if a despot of our government came along.

Thus, the power of our Constitution, is what will save us from such a situation.

No! It takes a "stupid prick" to think your way...

What he pointed out is that your beloved guns won't save you, from our government's military power... it's silly to think it would if a despot of our government came along.

Thus, the power of our Constitution, is what will save us from such a situation.
Yeah, i wonder how the people of Venezuela thought when their election was stolen from them....

And by the way, do you think many of those serving we dare bring war to the US citizen, while they swore an oath to defend the country and the constitution, which you fuckers are tearing both apart.

He's kicking ass! Our economy is the best in the world, thanks to him and his policies. Try checking it out!

America is not this shitty country, that the right wing wants you to believe.
And what policies are those again, please tell US what they are, we are all ears.

1706113540309.png

Pedo Peter: Semi-auto AR type firearms are "weapons of war", and have no business being in the hands of civilians!

Also Pedo Peter: Your firearms are worthless because I'll sic F-15s on your asses!

Total senile derangement.
It takes people on the ground to enforce rule. Civilian owned firearms can make life very difficult for an occupying government. Very difficult.

Fighter jets are useful but often they just piss off the people being bombed.

If fighter Jets were all Israel needed to eliminate Hamas then why are Israeli troops in Gaza?

Despite all their aerial bombing Israel just lost 24 soldiers in one day. When I watch the videos it looks like the Israelis want to turn Gaza into a parking lot but Hamas is still resisting and Hamas doesn’t have fighter jets.

We had a lot of fighter jets in Afghanistan and Iraq. Even with ground forces those conflicts did not work out all that well.

Of course the Vietnam vets are dying out and the Afghanistan and Iraq vets are growing old. I am not sure that the current generation has the strength and the guts to resist a dictatorial government that is determined to take alway the freedoms in the Bill of Rights And the Constitution. They seem a little too woke and too weak to me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back