Youtube is political, they gave Crowder a 2nd strike and 2 week ban for agreeing with police action against Ma’khia Bryant

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
1. I do not like Mr. Bezos's politics, but I do not boycott Amazon, for it has been a godsend during this horrific pandemic.

2. Similarly, I do not like YouTube's censorship policies, but I do not boycott it, for it is indispensable for its collection of music videos and such unusual videos as President Trump's visit with the Emperor of Japan or how to prevent fogging up of eyeglasses when wearing a mask.

There is no use cutting off one's nose to spite the face.

1. I do not like Mr. Bezos's politics, but I do not boycott Amazon, for it has been a godsend during this horrific pandemic.

2. Similarly, I do not like YouTube's censorship policies, but I do not boycott it, for it is indispensable for its collection of music videos and such unusual videos as President Trump's visit with the Emperor of Japan or how to prevent fogging up of eyeglasses when wearing a mask.

Enjoy your freedoms while you still have them.

Anyone who saw the video of Ma’khia Bryant about to stab that other girl knows the cop did the right thing. He had like 4 seconds to react when he left his car. Crowder agreed.

I wonder if YOUTUBE banned those who mocked Rush Limbaugh when he passed.

FAKE NEWS!!! Crowder is still on youtube!!!

Anyone who saw the video of Ma’khia Bryant about to stab that other girl knows the cop did the right thing. He had like 4 seconds to react when he left his car. Crowder agreed.

Hey Stupid, it's a 2 week ban from posting new content. They didn't remove all his content. Your link has no new content, Idiot.

He should be live right now, but isn't.

Hmmmmm............................

Jesus.

:laughing0301:

Goddamn. Unbelievable.

What the hell are you talking about? Read the article, idiot. No new content. I said 2 week ban in the fucking subject line.

Don't boycott Youtube...actively avoid products advertised on Youtube...

...best of both worlds...

Forum List

Back