Is Biden Desperate Enough To Try To Save Democrat Party Rule To Start WWIII? US troops on ground, ready to fight

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
There are plenty of "Americans" fighting for Ukraine, black water types...

They are free to do that.

Committing US troops to protect Joe and hunter's money laundering favorite country should certainly set off alarm bells, but to expect McConnell or McCarthy to push back...

W T F?!

....desperate to prove Democrats are the greatest threat the US faces...

left wingers 1982.jpg

WTF are you takking about, you psycho?!

No one, except the f*ed-up Democrats, are blaming America or Conservatives. The latest poll shows 71% of Americans bieve Biden and Democrats have the US headed the wrong way and fear for our future.

The Russians? You cucks allowed Hillary Clinton to lead you by your wee little johnsons right to the Russians who she collaborated with to come up with abd initiate the 'Russian Collusion' scandal.

You followed Hilkary, Obama, Biden, Rice, Pelosi, Clapper, Vrennan, Comey, er al... for 7 years now as they criminally / treasonously have tried ... and failed ... to take down Trump.

Now you are in so deep you have no idea how to get off the crazy traitor train....and the insanity oozes out of your twisted brains through ridiculous shit like this...

Biden voted for the Iraq war.

Then we elected Black Jesus to stop it, but he doubled down and droned a child.

We know the Dems are war mongering impostors.

Their days of dope smoking and "peace" waved bye bye a long time ago - but many of the Lefties on this board are still treating the two parties like its the hey day of Huey Lewis.

Get a clue people, for the sake of the nation.

Last edited:
WTF are you takking about, you psycho?!

No one, except the f*ed-up Democrats, are blaming America or Conservatives. The latest poll shows 71% of Americans bieve Biden and Democrats have the US headed the wrong way and fear for our future.

The Russians? You cucks allowed Hillary Clinton to lead you by your wee little johnsons right to the Russians who she collaborated with to come up with abd initiate the 'Russian Collusion' scandal.

You followed Hilkary, Obama, Biden, Rice, Pelosi, Clapper, Vrennan, Comey, er al... for 7 years now as they criminally / treasonously have tried ... and failed ... to take down Trump.

Now you are in so deep you have no idea how to get off the crazy traitor train....and the insanity oozes out of your twisted brains through ridiculous shit like this...

LOL

Keep promoting anti-freedom and anti-American propaganda, loser!

W T F?!

If it hurts America and Americans, the Democrats are all in. How far would they take it, who knows?

W T F?!

Biden has no idea what's going on. He will sign off on anything his handlers put in front him.

W T F?!

Forty-seven hundred troops is hardly enough to invade the Ukraine. Such an operation would require hundreds of thousands. When we see such a troop build-up happen on the NATO side of the Ukrainian border then we'll need to start worrying.

Forty-seven hundred troops is hardly enough to invade the Ukraine. Such an operation would require hundreds of thousands. When we see such a troop build-up happen on the NATO side of the Ukrainian border then we'll need to start worrying.
They would not be i vading Ukraine. They would be directly confronting Russian troops. Putin would definitely consider US troops taking on Russian troops to be the US actively entering the war against Russia.

Evento have US troops so close could initiate some type of engagement - at that point its a he-said-he-said argument of who started it...and once it starts does it really matter at that point who started it?!

W T F?!

I find it interesting how much republicans support countries sending soldiers to die in invasions, such as Iraq, Afghanistan, and Russia in Ukraine, yet so fiercely oppose resistance to invasions. I don't support sending U.S. soldiers into Ukraine for any reason other than humanitarian aid, which itself could cross a line that I would prefer not be crossed; but it is nice to see the U.S. being concerned with defending against unnecessary aggression, rather than engaging in it.

I find it interesting how much republicans support countries sending soldiers to die in invasions, such as Iraq, Afghanistan, and Russia in Ukraine, yet so fiercely oppose resistance to invasions.

We would love to see Biden and Democrats do something about the Un-Constitutional and illegal invasion they initiated and are facimitating on our Southern border.

I find it interesting how snowflakes and Democrats claomed tp be against war yet supports respinding to Putin's vow of WWIII if the US gets invilved by sending over 4,000 US troops to the border, sticking a finger in Putin's eye and daring him to start a nuclear war.

I find it interesting that Biden revetsed Trump's move to remove US troops out of harm's way in Somalia, extractong them from the middle of a warlord wartorn hell-hole, by sending US troops back into Somalia.
- During the infamous 'Black Hawk down' event Democrats were screaming how we had no business being there, but now that Biden has sent troops back in snowflakes think its awesome.

Is it a notoriously bad memory that causes Democrats and snowflakes to flip-flop so much and spew such hypocritical bullshit ir is it just the dishonest, despicable partisanship that causes them to make them retarded hypocrites?!

We would love to see Biden and Democrats do something about the Un-Constitutional and illegal invasion they initiated and are facimitating on our Southern border.

I find it interesting how snowflakes and Democrats claomed tp be against war yet supports respinding to Putin's vow of WWIII if the US gets invilved by sending over 4,000 US troops to the border, sticking a finger in Putin's eye and daring him to start a nuclear war.

I find it interesting that Biden revetsed Trump's move to remove US troops out of harm's way in Somalia, extractong them from the middle of a warlord wartorn hell-hole, by sending US troops back into Somalia.
- During the infamous 'Black Hawk down' event Democrats were screaming how we had no business being there, but now that Biden has sent troops back in snowflakes think its awesome.

Is it a notoriously bad memory that causes Democrats and snowflakes to flip-flop so much and spew such hypocritical bullshit ir is it just the dishonest, despicable partisanship that causes them to make them retarded hypocrites?!
A quick google search shows that there is zero interest among conservatives over anything happening in Somalia. Not that the comparison you made needed any help in looking any stupider. I would be interested in reading how you think Black Hawk Down is related to the attempted rape and genocide against Ukraine currently being committed by the Christian nationalists of the Russian Federation.

A quick google search shows that there is zero interest among conservatives over anything happening in Somalia.
Yes, Conservatives don't give a shit about Somalia and agreed with Trump when he pulled US triops out.

It was Biden who just sent triops back in.

Of course google abd the Democrat ass-covering fake news is not saying a word, after the tiny initial report, about Biden sending in the triops or reminding people.

If you ask the average Anerican on the street, those dependent on the fake news media to stay updated, the vast majority wouldn't provably even know we have troops in Somalia today because the fake news media is ignoribg / regusing to report it.

Your vomment was a wasted attempted diversion...

Forum List

Back