Is Biden capable of dealing with Putin?

This has nothing to do with the Ukraine or Putin. Nor is it a permanent condemnation of Biden or his policies.

This has to do with Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan without notifying or including Great Britain of his plans.

Try to keep current.

A. Biden played a big part in GETTING that European support

B. You fuckers just got done bitching that Europe hasn't done enough

Take away the funds and weapons and the Ukraine would fall in a matter of minute…

Yea...and what has Biden been providing? Funds and weapons
Biden did not get European support for anything. This war is on Europe's doorstep. They had to organize AROUND smelly diaper fuck Biden.

That is correct! Unlike you, I prefer that we not be in any war.
Appeasement didn’t work in the era of WW2. I don’t think we should ever be offensive but being defensive is what we do. Th cost to us of keeping Russia out of Ukraine is cheaper than watching them build up their empire again. They are now tail wagging and likely to be on the losing end here.

It seems to me that the U.S. should be dealing with Russia about resolving the Ukraine situation (as our former President undoubtedly would have done). Unfortunately, it is obvious that no one takes President Biden or his caretakers seriously, since their only interest is in political stunts for domestic consumption. How can we stop these morons from blundering us into another war? Is that their only solution to the coming recession/depression they are creating?
He is running circles around Putin.

This has nothing to do with the Ukraine or Putin. Nor is it a permanent condemnation of Biden or his policies.

This has to do with Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan without notifying or including Great Britain of his plans.

Try to keep current.
yes the contempt is permenant. Europe doesn’t trust xiden and his policies of betrayal. He has damaged our relations with our allies. Putin saw this , hence why he attacked when he did

It seems to me that the U.S. should be dealing with Russia about resolving the Ukraine situation (as our former President undoubtedly would have done). Unfortunately, it is obvious that no one takes President Biden or his caretakers seriously, since their only interest is in political stunts for domestic consumption. How can we stop these morons from blundering us into another war? Is that their only solution to the coming recession/depression they are creating?

Is this some sort of a joke?

While you rightwingers were bitching about warmongering administration, Joe was calling Russian invasion a month before it happened. He has armed Ukraine and put together a strong, united response with EU that imposed crippling sanctions and is cutting Russian economy off from most of the developed world indefinitely.

Russians will think back on 90's as the good ol' days by the end of this decade.

Our former president's reaction to Russian invasion of Ukraine? Flatter Putin on smart moves that we ought to try on our border...and you think that fucking clown was fit to deal with Putin? He was fit to suck Putin off like he always has.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back