Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

No, homosexuality isn't genetic. If it was, the Homo Community wouldn't be so hot-to-trot to recruit fresh meat.

They would realize that those efforts are pointless.

Further, the number of homos would be steady, if it was genetic. The number of guys who are light in the loafers has increased exponentially since the 1970's.

1. Yes, I believe that gay feelings are genetic.

2. I realize that some people feel that gays should be entrapped, imprisoned, or executed. I will decline to comment on such people.

3. I also realize that some people feel that gays should simply not act on their feelings. The Catholic Church, I believe, has said that gays should be treated kindly so long as they are celibate. Personally, I feel that such an attitude is rather harsh.

4. Some people who claim to be religious say that God condemns gay relations. Of course, I do not know whether She/He does. If She/He does, then gay people will have to eventually pay the price.

5. I personally align myself with people who say that (a) gays should be able to live their intimate lives as they wish, (b) gays should not be discriminated against, (c) gays should practice safe sex in order to prevent HIV, and (d) gays should not flaunt their sexuality. (I understand that in some countries there is a gentlemen's agreement: People do not pay any attention to gay matters, and gay people happily stay in the closet.)

I certainly hope so. I want to see what the Left do when women start getting abortions because their baby has the Homo gene.

You sound really worried about other people’s sexual orientation. You must be having doubts of your own.

Sloppy ghey man pass noted.

I certainly hope so. I want to see what the Left do when women start getting abortions because their baby has the Homo gene.

No; do you see Salmon swimming upstream, leaping daunting waterfalls, and braving hungry bears, to ghey off.

Their would be no Salmon and No Bears

2. I realize that some people feel that gays should be entrapped, imprisoned, or executed. I will decline to comment on such people.

3. I also realize that some people feel that gays should simply not act on their feelings. The Catholic Church, I believe, has said that gays should be treated kindly so long as they are celibate. Personally, I feel that such an attitude is rather harsh.

4. Some people who claim to be religious say that God condemns gay relations. Of course, I do not know whether She/He does. If She/He does, then gay people will have to eventually pay the price.

5. I personally align myself with people who say that (a) gays should be able to live their intimate lives as they wish, (b) gays should not be discriminated against, (c) gays should practice safe sex in order to prevent HIV, and (d) gays should not flaunt their sexuality. (I understand that in some countries there is a gentlemen's agreement: People do not pay any attention to gay matters, and gay people happily stay in the closet.)

I largely agree with you on this. What a man's does in his own home or on the weekends is his own affair. If he wants to get into ladies' duds, stand on the street corner or in a gay bar and look for other guys who want it in the caboose- who cares?

But in civil society , I don't see it. Gov. Wolf should ask his health department chief to wear a suit and tie when Dr. Levine is on the job.

When did you catch The Ghay and how?

You catch it like in a dirty bathroom or locker room

The solution to abortion is arming fetuses.
The NRA has a plan for that and abortion will be a thing of the past!
But sadly for you, there will still be gay people. ;)

Sure. But don't you think it would be for the best if people only mentioned their propensity to take it in the caboose on a Need to Know basis? I don't need to know that the PA Health Secretary is light in the loafers and likes to parade around in women's clothes, do I?

You sound really worried about other people’s sexual orientation. You must be having doubts of your own.
Typical leftists closeted reply.

When did you catch The Ghaey and how?

TIA.

I was recruited! :auiqs.jpg:

How did they convince you not to fight for your manhood?
They removed it and fed it to him. At that point he decided he wanted more.

They would outlaw it as a hate crime.

Eazy Peazy.
Yeah, suddenly it’s no longer a lump of tissue.

Some of US dont give a damn what people do behind closed doors, but when those fudge packers come out and then "demand" the rest of US accept their immoral lifestyles as normal, then we have issues with it. But we dont do like those in the picture below.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

Oh boy! Calling me a homo as a put down! Typical Leftard hater.

Forum List

Back