Is Barr and Trump setting up to bring martial law ?

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
AG Barr blasts 'militant secularists' in speech on religious freedom

Looks like both Barr and Trump is setting up for martial law and gonna force it to come

If both gets impeached then more reasons to the military to say yes to the commander in Chief ...and set up a new govt and lock up the deep state

There is no better time to wait even if trump was to win re - election

And all the dominoes are set to fall to
Make this happen and a logic test for voting

Both Barr and Trump has showed their cards after the crooked democrats showed theirs

Now Barr and Trump will checkmate the crooked foolish losers !!

I bet you never got an "A" in grammar.

1. Barr and Trump ARE
2. ...and ARE gonna force it...
3. If both GET impeached...
4. more reasons FOR the military to...
5. WTF does "There is no better time to wait even if Trump win re-election" mean??? Its not English. WTF are you? A Russian bot?
6. Both Barr and Trump HAVE shown...

IS Green and Blue a high school graduate??

• Banned
If trump gets re elected ——that time to bring logic tests for voting is no better time than now

Why?

Because of less white males than today

This is the best time to save America !!

I hope they do bring marital law to this country. All those same-sex weddings are the shits.

• Banned
Barr and Durham will bring proof to the military that the deep state committed treason by covering up all their crimes and by trying to do a coup and stop the American voters

Mueller was caught lying thru his teeth under oath saying that the Italian professor was a Russian agent. He was working for the CIA and not Russian Agent No penalty to mueller for perjury like flynn

So this is all set up correctly for the military to bring martial law and logic tests for voting

No other time is better than this

I bet you never got an "A" in grammar.

1. Barr and Trump ARE
2. ...and ARE gonna force it...
3. If both GET impeached...
4. more reasons FOR the military to...
5. WTF does "There is no better time to wait even if Trump win re-election" mean??? Its not English. WTF are you? A Russian bot?
6. Both Barr and Trump HAVE shown...

IS Green and Blue a high school graduate??

I dont no if he are but I is

Barr and Durham will bring proof to the military that the deep state committed treason by covering up all their crimes and by trying to do a coup and stop the American voters

Mueller was caught lying thru his teeth under oath saying that the Italian professor was a Russian agent. He was working for the CIA and not Russian Agent No penalty to mueller for perjury like flynn

So this is all set up correctly for the military to bring martial law and logic tests for voting

No other time is better than this

What is your first language? I'm guessing it's not English.

I fail to see, from the article posted by the OP, that Barr and Trump are preparing to institute martial law? The Posse Comitatus Act must be taken into this intention you present.

Martial law in the United States - Wikipedia (Third paragraph)
Look you cannot see

Barr is going with the founders and against the last many years of changing laws

He is declaring education is also broken

He is wanting to be impeached so martial law can come to stop the fall of the nation.

Looks like both trump and Barr came to the same conclusion for both to be impeached to then bring martial law .

Barr Blasted the Media for brainwashing the unwise

Barr and Trump have decided to force martial law and bring their evidence to the military of the crooked deep state and media.

AG Barr blasts 'militant secularists' in speech on religious freedom

Looks like both Barr and Trump is setting up for martial law and gonna force it to come

If both gets impeached then more reasons to the military to say yes to the commander in Chief ...and set up a new govt and lock up the deep state

There is no better time to wait even if trump was to win re - election

And all the dominoes are set to fall to
Make this happen and a logic test for voting

Both Barr and Trump has showed their cards after the crooked democrats showed theirs

Now Barr and Trump will checkmate the crooked foolish losers !!

Wow. These right wing fantasies to violently subvert the constitution and overthrow the US government are getting more detailed and more common among our conservative posters.

The crooked deep state stops Barr and Trump from bringing the evidence of high treason by the deep state to the people...

So they will bring their evidence to the military courts !!

If Trump and Pence are both impeached and run out of office, then Nancy Pelosi becomes president---------cool.

The crooked deep state stops Barr and Trump from bringing the evidence of high treason by the deep state to the people...

So they will bring their evidence to the military courts !!
What evidence of 'high treason'?

I'm guessing that 'treason' doesn't mean what you think it does.

Forum List

Back