Is Afrikaans in danger of dying out?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
1589531915196.png
so what do you think about afrikaans future and SA in general ?

I think blacks in SA have a much dimmer future than the white people they are persecuting
blacks in SA is a Marxist term, do you mean Bantus ?The UN has been asking the bantu ANC government to declare the Khoisan Bushman as indigenous First Nation status, the Bantu have refused for over a decade.

Russia has been extremely generous to Afrikaan immigrants. Whites should leave Africa to its future of failure.

Russia has been extremely generous to Afrikaan immigrants. Whites should leave Africa to its future of failure.
"Russia has been extremely generous to Afrikaan " you must be joking. what the westerners will do in going down Moscowbad ?

1589658640752.png

"Russia has been extremely generous to Afrikaan " you must be joking. what the westerners will do in going down Moscowbad ?

View attachment 336908
The whites of South Africa have been farmers for 400 years. Russia has been very generous in selling land and arranging financing for farm equipment. It's better than getting a mandela necklace from the savages.

View attachment 336908
The whites of South Africa have been farmers for 400 years. Russia has been very generous in selling land and arranging financing for farm equipment. It's better than getting a mandela necklace from the savages.
"Russians" real historical name is Juchi mongols. they are much less civilized than Bantu in SA. show me the numbers of Afrikaans who moved to Muscovy ? not .ru crap , links to respected media

I think whites should do everything they can to extricate themselves from that apescape, and return to white nations which are currently being turned into such.
I think their keen insight would be welcome by many. Which is probably why there is no push to receive them.

View attachment 336328 so what do you think about afrikaans future and SA in general ?
Yes, under the current South African constitution, the Mandela constitution; but not exactly if change is initiated. If the majority Eurasian and "Colored" populations of the Cape provinces declare independence; they will likely need to operate under a protectorate status and I think retaining Commonwealth Realm status with help and joint administration from the Greater Dutch/Austrian military that Africaans can be preserved through Hoch Deutsch a.k.a. Austrian as an official language, delineating Afrikaans as a dialect of the Teutonic language.

View attachment 336328 so what do you think about afrikaans future and SA in general ?
Its over. The country belongs to the inferiors
I wouldn't describe the native Africans as inferiors. And it's not over. There is a chance that Cape Africa, Kap Afrika, can come into existence. I've already contacted several organizations about this.

Attachments

• 55f82aab180000270061d14d.jpg
    55f82aab180000270061d14d.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Kap Afrika.jpg
    Kap Afrika.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 91

View attachment 336908
"Russians" real historical name is Juchi mongols. they are much less civilized than Bantu in SA. show me the numbers of Afrikaans who moved to Muscovy ? not .ru crap , links to respected media
There is no respected media. It's just harder for leftist media to oppose some facts.
Redirect Notice utputType=amp

Russia is welcoming Africa is murdering. I do hope you won't peddle any nonsense like whites are safe in South Africa.

Its over. The country belongs to the inferiors
It always did. Had the whites reduced the natives to a handful and put them on reservations Africa would be far more prosperous today.

Forum List

Back