Zone1 Is a FUNNY now a real FUNNY?

Funny thing about this place ... most would consider getting flipped off an honor. Some would even go so far as to have a competition to see how many of them they could rack up.

I never thought about it that way, but yeah, I think you're right. There were some who relished getting tagged with a neg-rep...

I never thought about it that way, but yeah, I think you're right. There were some who relished getting tagged with a neg-rep...
It wasn't just the neg rep they were after; they loved the comments they got that went along with it. The more vile, the better. There were those that couldn't handle it though, and would report the comments. :aargh:

With all the additional emoji for use in ratings, is the FUNNY, which has been used as a negative rep, a disagree, a real FUNNY now, instead of a negative rep?
All of us want to think we're good sports and popular, too. :popcorn:
1669936859463.png

Last edited:
With all the additional emoji for use in ratings, is the FUNNY, which has been used as a negative rep, a disagree, a real FUNNY now, instead of a negative rep?

That's for you to decide. For me, one funny is enough. It can mean comically stupid or comically funny. Either way I'm laughing at the post.

The diff between "stupid funny" and "funny funny" is usually obvious to everyone but the poster who gets it. LOL...

Joe Pesci once told a real wise guy that "he was funny" and the wise guy asked him exactly that sending Joe into panic

It seems to be a dual use emoji. We used to have "Funny and Agree" which was kind of awkward but I think we need something like that since the mocking "Funny" is used so often. Maybe an upside down laughing emoji could be the mocking "Funny" emoji?

Forum List

Back