Irony alert! Biden lies: "Every single hospital bed in America will be occupied in the next 15 years with an Alzheimer’s patient"

:)

I bet ya, every one of those hospital beds,

OVER the next 15 years, does have an Alzheimer's patient filling it, at least once, during the next 15 year time span!!
Even in the children's wards?

Actually your wording of the statement makes sense if not taken too literally....for example the children's wards/hospitals will not.

The Baby Boomers are moving thru society like a pig thru a python.. Of course we will have a dearth of ALZ patients and Dementia patients.

This isn't effing news.. We have known this since the 1980s.

So sayeth the fake centrist
Center of the Politburo, maybe.

Mac has taken over fakey Jake Starkeys' role here at USMB. The far left Ass Clown poorly disguised as a " Centrist. ". :lol:

Nobody believes him just like Jake. Come on Mac & Cheese, bust out of the closet and proudly wave the Commie Flag. We know you're dying to do it. :thup:

The rubes don't know what Alzheimer's is any more than they know what communism is.

It has multiple syllables, so they think that saying it makes them sound all grown up.

I was a licensed clinician for years. Since you know so much more than any stupid Trumpsters I'd love to hear your differential diagnosis of Alzheimer's vs vascular dementia or delirium.

I will wait patiently for your response. And I don't care if you cheat, you'll still get it wrong. :D
It doesn't take much effort to recognize the various symptoms of dementia. While I have training in doing that for my profession, I'm sure your training is much better.

Since you're experienced in this, you're lying if you're claiming he has Alzheimer's. You're just playing politics.

Your rube friends are just arrogant and ignorant.

What are the symptoms of dementia versus Alzheimer's or Delirium. Remember, you're the expert, not stupid tube Trumpsters. I will wait patently for your response. :)
I'm not an expert. I have experience in it, but I'm not an expert. So you just lied.

But I do know that short term memory is affected, repeating, confusion, irritability. If I notice anything like that, there are specific actions I have to take.

My educated guess is Joe is suffering from vascular dementia. Probably due do a silent lacunar infract. He has had brain surgery before for a brain bleed. Many lacunar infracts affect the pons and mid brain. These areas affect both short and long term memory as well as basic balance and coordination (see my Sig). A neurologist friend of mine agrees. Of course all of this is with the caveat I have not done a clinical evaluation.

Btw....the differential between delirium and dementia or Alzheimer's is delirium there is a clouding of consciousness and cognitive, with the others just cognition. Joe clearly has clouding of cognition.

I could tell you within a 5 minute clinical interview exactly what is going on with Joe and how impaired he is. Ditto any neurologist can do the same.

Amazing you Dim idiots voted for the guy. Very sad. :(
Again: Since you're experienced in this, you're lying if you're claiming he has Alzheimer's. You're just playing politics.

I notice you haven't said he has Alzheimer's or dementia. Are you saying he does?
that's twice---'if you're claiming he has Alzheimer's'----obviously she isn't, and you want it that way...to bad...you and your rube friends are just arrogant and ignorant.
Fuck you for giving us Trump as the alternative.
Obama and Biden gave you Trump as Biden and Harris will give him to you again!
LOL

Who do you think gave us Biden? You realize Biden couldn't have beaten any other Republican than Trump, right?

And no, Trump will never see the inside of the Oval Office again. 2/3rds of America think he's full of shit with his Big Lie.
Biden didn't beat Trump. Biden was chosen because he has dementia and they can use him to get their agenda passed. Which thank God one of your own isn't going for it on federalizing our election system.
Biden beat Trump because enough Americans were sick of Trump and wanted him out.

The rubes don't know what Alzheimer's is any more than they know what communism is.

It has multiple syllables, so they think that saying it makes them sound all grown up.

I was a licensed clinician for years. Since you know so much more than any stupid Trumpsters I'd love to hear your differential diagnosis of Alzheimer's vs vascular dementia or delirium.

I will wait patiently for your response. And I don't care if you cheat, you'll still get it wrong. :D
It doesn't take much effort to recognize the various symptoms of dementia. While I have training in doing that for my profession, I'm sure your training is much better.

Since you're experienced in this, you're lying if you're claiming he has Alzheimer's. You're just playing politics.

What are the symptoms of dementia versus Alzheimer's or Delirium. Remember, you're the expert, not stupid tube Trumpsters. I will wait patently for your response. :)
I'm not an expert. I have experience in it, but I'm not an expert. So you just lied.

But I do know that short term memory is affected, repeating, confusion, irritability. If I notice anything like that, there are specific actions I have to take.

My educated guess is Joe is suffering from vascular dementia. Probably due do a silent lacunar infract. He has had brain surgery before for a brain bleed. Many lacunar infracts affect the pons and mid brain. These areas affect both short and long term memory as well as basic balance and coordination (see my Sig). A neurologist friend of mine agrees. Of course all of this is with the caveat I have not done a clinical evaluation.

Btw....the differential between delirium and dementia or Alzheimer's is delirium there is a clouding of consciousness and cognitive, with the others just cognition. Joe clearly has clouding of cognition.

I could tell you within a 5 minute clinical interview exactly what is going on with Joe and how impaired he is. Ditto any neurologist can do the same.

Again: Since you're experienced in this, you're lying if you're claiming he has Alzheimer's. You're just playing politics.

I notice you haven't said he has Alzheimer's or dementia. Are you saying he does?
that's twice---'if you're claiming he has Alzheimer's'----obviously she isn't, and you want it that way...to bad...you and your rube friends are just arrogant and ignorant.
LOL

Who do you think gave us Biden? You realize Biden couldn't have beaten any other Republican than Trump, right?

And no, Trump will never see the inside of the Oval Office again. 2/3rds of America think he's full of shit with his Big Lie.
Biden didn't beat Trump. Biden was chosen because he has dementia and they can use him to get their agenda passed. Which thank God one of your own isn't going for it on federalizing our election system.
Biden beat Trump because enough Americans were sick of Trump and wanted him out.
Why this has to be so complicated for them is a mystery.

LOL

Lol, complicated? No it isn't pictures come out with Trump's daughter sitting on his lap. Liberals shit their pants. But Biden taking showers with his daughter. Oh well nothing to see here. That's just normal, a father taking showers with his daughter.

LOL

What's it like to be so much smarter than anyone else? :D

LOL

What's it like to be so much smarter than anyone else? :D
Not to smart now he has to say it's perfectly normal for a dad to be taking showers with their daughters is perfectly ok. Kinda puts a new spin on keeping it in the family. Lol

LOL

I don't get it either?

:)

I bet ya, every one of those hospital beds,

OVER the next 15 years, does have an Alzheimer's patient filling it, at least once, during the next 15 year time span!!
Good God, the lengths you deranged progressives will go to defend this guy is actually kind of scary. You would have been defending Hitler murdering Jews in the 40's, and slept like a baby at night while doing so.

The left DID defend Hitler murdering Jews in the 40s, and they still do. The left's favorite president FDR was an anti-semite who turned away ships full of Jewish refugees from Europe and sent them back to Hitler. The DemoKKKrats have two open Holocaust deniers representing them in Congress (Omar and Tlaib), and probably dozens more who are too cowardly to admit it.

My in-laws both had Alzheimer’s before they died. Alzheimer’s patients aren’t bed-ridden. They just have limited capacity like small children and have to be kept from hurting themselves or others. So saying that all hospital beds will be full is plain stupidity.

Forum List

Back