in NYC mayoral debate, Yang comes out against defunding the police, says there should be a hiring drive for police, AOC-endorsed Maya Wiley disagrees!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is quite a lively debate! i watched the whole thing, but for some reason they won't allow it on youtube

highlights here:

Last edited:
The Slogan "Defund the Police" is the equivalent of putting a "Kick Me Hard" sign on your own back for Democrats.

Progressives don't like Asians and NYC is the capital of Progressivism.

Just look at how Left wing universities all around the country refuse to accept deserving Asian students.

Or have you ever seen a famous Asian in Hollywood?

Hell, FDR locked them all up during WW2.

And Japan is the ONLY country the US has used a nuclear bomb on..........................TWICE.

With the democrat party, everything is racial, much like the Third Reich was.

As a result, I say the black woman wins.

Maya Wiley, viewed as the Left’s last hope, has repeated her call for a $1 billion cut to the NYPD budget. She launched a television ad accusing the police department of running “into peaceful protesters and beating others to the ground.” At the debate, she even vowed “to stop the hiring in the next two police cadet classes.”

It should come as no surprise that Wiley’s anti-police campaign has failed to gain traction. Public surveys show voters list crime high among pressing issues

Based on the plague of assault of Asians exclusively by Blacks although politicians and the MSM insist Whitey is involved, Blacks and Browns who apparently voted in Europhobic idiot Sandy Cortez will probably not vote for the Asian dude no matter how he panders. Recall Trump pandered and it resulted in failure.

The afro american parrots the establishment dogma that "Black people can't be racist" yet they only vote for individuals who hate Whitey. :afro:

a lot of queers in the Yang Gang...let's see if they come out in force on election day

E3kNwczXMAUezes

oh, and here's the mayoral debate from earlier tonight:

Forum List

Back