Irish Doctor eloquently destroys the Globalist anti-human Covid agenda.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Jan 10, 2021
Lockdowns don't work.
Masks don't work.
And those enfocing all this know fine well they don't work.
1615760156242.png

You would be on Gab. Sad!
Keep your mask on slave, your masters demand you to submit to their power...

Down here in Daytona with Bike week, we tell your masters to shove it up their asses..

Notice the masks and social distancing? Nope i didnt notice it either. Down here we are free....you worthless slave.

View attachment 467757
I bet they don't wear underwear neither.

Lockdowns don't work.
Masks don't work.
View attachment 467752

Urban Dictionary: Globalist
Globalist A dog whistle used to refer to the Jews, much in the same way Cultural Marxism and Bankers are. The conspiracy theory is basically that the supposed Globalists are on a crusade to destroy Western Civilisation with the use of racial minorities, Feminists, Leftists, Muslim people, LGBT people.

Down here in Daytona with Bike week, we tell your masters to shove it up their asses..

Notice the masks and social distancing? Nope i didnt notice it either. Down here we are free....you worthless slave.

View attachment 467757
Wearing a mask outdoors is retarded.

View attachment 467757
Wearing a mask outdoors is retarded.
Being a Progressive is retarded....

What really irks me, and is sad at the same time is the elderly get that damn shot due to fear of punishment if they DON'T get it. Fear of not being able to see their grandkids. Fear of not being able to travel. Fear of not being able to buy food or see their doctors or even get their perscriptions unless they get the shot. They are in their 80's and 90's and I hear this EVERY DAMN DAY from them. And when I try to tell them the government has no control over what they choose to do, they always respond with "but it will. There will be a law. We don't want to live in a camp, either".

FEAR. And its elder abuse too, to make them so scared they do what they are told.

Lockdowns don't work.
Masks don't work.
View attachment 467752

Urban Dictionary: Globalist
Globalist A dog whistle used to refer to the Jews, much in the same way Cultural Marxism and Bankers are. The conspiracy theory is basically that the supposed Globalists are on a crusade to destroy Western Civilisation with the use of racial minorities, Feminists, Leftists, Muslim people, LGBT people.
I. Don't. Care.

Forum List

Back