Ireland 6th Richest Country in the World. US & UK? - Not a sniff!

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
azsite April 26, 2020

4. Brunei: GDP per Capita: $ 76,740
The country has a population of about 400,000 people. Natural gas & crude oil production account for about 90% of its GDP.
3. Singapore: GDP per Capita: $ 90,530
The Republic of Singapore is an island city-state in Southeast Asia. It is the second-largest foreign investor in India. This country has the world’s highest percentage of millionaires.
2. Luxembourg: GDP per Capita: $109,190
Luxembourg is located in the western part of Europe and shares its border with Belgium, Germany and France. Luxembourg has a stable and high-income market economy features moderate growth.
1. Qatar: GDP per Capita: $124,930
Qatar is the richest country in the world. It has a total GDP of approximately $124,930 per person. The economy of this small middle eastern country is based on the export of crude oil. The capital of Qatar is Doha.
Country (Rank)GDP per capita ($)
10. Hong Kong63, 350
9. UAE69, 900
8. Kuwait71,930
7. Norway72,190
6. Ireland75,790
5. Brunei Darussalam77,700
4. Singapore93,680
3. Luxembourg112,710
2. Macao125,170
1. Qatar129,360

az.socialmomus.com
Quite amazing, land of my birth was pretty poverty stricken when I was born, which forced my parents to leave.
Must have a lot to do with membership of the EU.
So much for Brexit ridden Britain!

Yeah, but it's Ireland. You're almost as boring as Canada is with a top heavy "British" (which we know we both have our roots), creepy Big Brother system. Even the Lady of Leisure Madonna has publicly mocked how boring we are, I'm sure she has done the same to Ireland in private.

A Constitution, which is publicly defended and it's virtues repeated, is envied in it's beauty. A real expression of Gods Natural Laws. That can't be replaced with ONLY a slightly larger pot of gold (which one can sit on as it rains, yet again outside).

Have a great day lad. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, but it's Ireland. You're almost as boring as Canada is with a top heavy "British" (which we know we both have our roots), creepy Big Brother system. Even the Lady of Leisure Madonna has publicly mocked how boring we are, I'm sure she has done the same to Ireland in private.

A Constitution, which is publicly defended and it's virtues repeated, is envied in it's beauty. A real expression of Gods Natural Laws. That can't be replaced with ONLY a slightly larger pot of gold (which one can sit on as it rains, yet again outside).

Nobody's as boring as Canada!
The Irish are Celts who originated in the Austrian Alps, nothing to do with Anglo Sax Brits.
Why even mention talentless slut Madonna, who can't even give a live performance without falling over, and thinks buying babies from third world countries is acceptable, - I don't know ? What has she got to do with the price of bread?

Nobody's as boring as Canada!
The Irish are Celts who originated in the Austrian Alps, nothing to do with Anglo Sax Brits.
Why even mention talentless slut Madonna, who can't even give a live performance without falling over, and thinks buying babies from third world countries is acceptable, - I don't know ? What has she got to do with the price of bread?

Never mind where you originated, I know enough of your history, but, let's not talk about by-gone eras.

As was mentioned above, yes, you do well with a low corporate tax rate and you are probably in a better spot economically than Canada. I'm just not so sure you are any less a police state than Canada is. That to me, is the ultimate measure of a nation, surpassing even money, though opportunity and embracing ambition is vital. Liberty and accountability of state is still more important.

My son's wife's parents both immigrated from Ireland to the US to escape poverty.

This may be true, but in fairness, Ireland isn't as it once was.

Definitely some still move to escape poverty today, though I imagine even more move to seek more liberty. This is the one aspect of the America that Americans can never appreciate. Liberty (or abuses of it by government) is difficult to explain in it's nuances to those who haven't experienced otherwise. It's why some of us warn you to NOT follow our system.

It's not the central economic controls that you will regret, it's the suppression of your liberty and opportunity.

My son's wife's parents both immigrated from Ireland to the US to escape poverty.

Definitely some still move to escape poverty today, though I imagine even more move to seek more liberty. This is the one aspect of the America that Americans can never appreciate. Liberty (or abuses of it by government) is difficult to explain in it's nuances to those who haven't experienced otherwise. It's why some of us warn you to NOT follow our system.

It's not the central economic controls that you will regret, it's the suppression of your liberty and opportunity.

Because of Obama's high corporate taxation and Ireland's low taxation a lot of American and other International corporations move there and greatly stimulated the economy.

Because of Obama's high corporate taxation and Ireland's low taxation a lot of American and other International corporations move there and greatly stimulated the economy.

I recall reading once that their healthcare system was horrendous. That might be a consideration too.

Explain to me how on a daily basis your liberty is suppressed living in Liberal Canada?
Do the Mounties follow you like the Stasi when you leave your home?

Explain to me how on a daily basis your liberty is suppressed living in Liberal Canada?

They certainly would if it excited them. The local police enjoy following me to the grocery store, hanging outside my home in vehicles and a few faceless cowards erased my name from our provincial birth certificate records. That saga, is still unfinished, thanks to the Wuhan Virus. THIS is Canada, not the sappy T.V shows and Puff Pieces you read (many of them paid for I'm sure).

Canada is a cesspool of creeps and predators within our plain clothed police ranks. Unaccountable and creepy, with a defective moral compass and a self entitled, self interested agenda. It's hurt our economy and reputation immensely, but because feckless politicians turn the other cheek, we all pay a price.

Slowly but surely, we are weeding out their cowardly creepy chiefs. It's going to take time, but they will change, one way or another...

They certainly would if it excited them. The local police enjoy following me to the grocery store, hanging outside my home in vehicles and a few faceless cowards erased my name from our provincial birth certificate records. That saga, is still unfinished, thanks to the Wuhan Virus. THIS is Canada, not the sappy T.V shows and Puff Pieces you read (many of them paid for I'm sure).

Canada is a cesspool of creeps and predators within our plain clothed police ranks. Unaccountable and creepy, with a defective moral compass and a self entitled, self interested agenda. It's hurt our economy and reputation immensely, but because feckless politicians turn the other cheek, we all pay a price.

Slowly but surely, we are weeding out their cowardly creepy chiefs. It's going to take time, but they will change, one way or another...
"The local police enjoy following me to the grocery store, hanging outside my home in vehicles and a few faceless cowards erased my name from our provincial birth certificate records".

Are you for real?
What do you think, they think your involved in?
Have to ask - are you being treated for any mental health disorders?

"The local police enjoy following me to the grocery store, hanging outside my home in vehicles and a few faceless cowards erased my name from our provincial birth certificate records".

Are you for real?

They don't think I'm involved in anything, they have to continue the charade to justify their history. I've been a pain in their asses and exposed a little too much for their liking. Especially their activities in foreign businesses here ("partners" as they loosely call them).

Oh, they will say it's all in the name of Public Safety :rolleyes: I'm sure nobody believe that.

The problem with creepy police and those who shill for them, is they all think the same. They lack any self awareness or assessment. So, you can look through the archives and see how the Gestapo or Stasi viewed themselves. Of course they viewed themselves as pure, righteous men of character and endearing qualities. Do you believe that? They did.

When they were operating all their perps had an excuse. When they were put on trial (Nuremberg) or chastised and scrutinized (when the wall came down), it was they who had the excuses.

Ultimately, the more power one has and abuses, the less noble their cause. Even their very existence is a burden on society, if not their own fellow officers.

Are you for real?

They don't think I'm involved in anything, they have to continue the charade to justify their history. I've been a pain in their asses and exposed a little too much for their liking. Especially their activities in foreign businesses here ("partners" as they loosely call them).

Oh, they will say it's all in the name of Public Safety :rolleyes: I'm sure nobody believe that.

The problem with creepy police and those who shill for them, is they all think the same. They lack any self awareness or assessment. So, you can look through the archives and see how the Gestapo or Stasi viewed themselves. Of course they viewed themselves as pure, righteous men of character and endearing qualities. Do you believe that? They did.

When they were operating all their perps had an excuse. When they were put on trial (Nuremberg) or chastised and scrutinized (when the wall came down), it was they who had the excuses.

Ultimately, the more power one has and abuses, the less noble their cause. Even their very existence is a burden on society, if not their own fellow officers.
Hmm - So you do have mental health issues?

Good day, stay well!

Are you for real?

Hmm - So you do have mental health issues?

Good day, stay well!

lol, I've called that one out numerous times, it's the oldest one in the books. It's even what the Russians used to say to justify sending people to the gulags. Very Canadian of you though, I give you that.

Are Canadians going to adhere to the new assault weapons ban or are they going to tell the filthy government to screw it like they did with the registration a few years ago?

New Topics

Forum List

Back