CHINESE OFFICIALS...

WTF19

Platinum Member
Jul 29, 2020
what fucking retarded assholes. tik-tok....they want other countries to use it---but their own people are suppressed from the internet---doesnt that tell you retarded democrats anything? obviously NOT--these asshole politicians in CHINA need to hang themselves--FREE THE PEOPLE OF CHINA i still invite the assholes that run china to step off the mainland---lets see how big you think you are then---im sure you would be shot--- RETARDS---please feel free to try and suppress me you deranged assholes of the chinese government---oh wait--your words mean nothing to me or anybody else in this world--to sum it up CHINESE POLITICIANS are COMPLETE MORON ASSHOLES---just saying it for the people who would be killed from china, if they wrote this

what fucking retarded assholes. tik-tok....they want other countries to use it---but their own people are suppressed from the internet---doesnt that tell you retarded democrats anything? obviously NOT--these asshole politicians in CHINA need to hang themselves--FREE THE PEOPLE OF CHINA i still invite the assholes that run china to step off the mainland---lets see how big you think you are then---im sure you would be shot--- RETARDS---please feel free to try and suppress me you deranged assholes of the chinese government---oh wait--your words mean nothing to me or anybody else in this world--to sum it up CHINESE POLITICIANS are COMPLETE MORON ASSHOLES---just saying it for the people who would be killed from china, if they wrote this

You sound so brave
1597064896223.png

Just take a chill pill and you'll be alright, WTF. But you ARE totally correct about the Chinese politicians and those who run their country. They SHOULD be shot, and THEN taken to a bad area of Detroit, Michigan. AND subjected to listening to a non-stop loop of the music of Air Supply AND Barry Manilow. THAT would be just punishment.

You sound so brave
View attachment 373285
And YOU always sound SO stupid, you knucklehead.

Forum List

Back