Iraq wants us to leave

Yes, I read it and my tolerance ends when anybody starts to list the "reasons" terrorists hate us.

They hate us because they're intolerant, because they're tyrannical, because they're fascists, and because they have no sense of the dignity of human life or human rights. The rest is just bs propaganda spewed by anti-American POSes.

And yes it's fine to be critical, so long as you're equally critical of the people who WANT TO KILL US. I don't see that. It's ok to be criticial so long as you aren't demoralizing Americans and boosting the morals of the people we are at war with.

Finally, consistency isn't something you're likely to see any time soon. The consistency we had with Reagan died with him, and I don't see it coming back. For consistency you have to have actual leaders who don't hover over poll results and think that every time someone is displeased, they must pander.

And I am equally critical of "radical islam". What you fail to realize is that we aren't fighting Bin Ladin anymore. We are fighting Iraqi's for their oil fields.

I am so ready to send our troops back to Afganistan so they can finish the job. And if we have to stay there 100 years, fine. But Iraq was not and is not the problem. Neither is Iran.

Did you see Iran just tested some long range missiles? They can be handled with diplomacy. But you want to go to war because you have a pea brain and can't negotiate. That's why the liberals are coming to save you. Relax, we got it from here dude. You have done enough damage.

But, I'm sort of glad you and Bush showed the rest of the world that we can be crazy too. Wanna fly planes into our buildings? It will cost you dearly. Hell, we'll even invade your neighbors. And you won't have sewage, electricity or running water for the next 6 years.

When you sick your rottweiller on someone, eventually you have to pull the dog off.

PS. I bet you love Reagan's step son. He's a radio host. He said he wants to stick grenades up baby muslims butts and light them. And their mothers.

People like you, and him, should not be in charge of ANYTHING. You are a grunt or jarhead. People like you should serve on the front lines because you do as you are told. Easily brainwashed. You win the prize for nuttiest guy on here. I am second.

Last edited:
Yeah. Bush is as bad as Hitler.

Yet more evidence that the left doesn't distinguish between evil and good, right and wrong, and would not recognize a human right if it sat on their faces and wiggled.

You know Bush lied about why we went to Iraq. You know it was about money. And yet you think he isn't evil? 1 million dead for oil? WTF???

I don't mind a President that speaks to God, but when a president says that God spoke to him? That's when you say enough is enough.

PS. Bush wiretapped Americans before 9-11. What's that all about? That's a felony. It was done at least 30 times. Each offense carries a 2 year prison sentence. That's 60 years. That's a high crime. That's impeachable.

Thom Hartmann was speculating on why the Dems are going to give Bush and the telecoms a free pass. We know the telecoms have given Congress millions. We know the dems don't want to go the route of impeachment.

The one thing we do know is Bush broke the law. I'm pissed, but as long as the Dems take the white house and gain more seats in both houses, I'll be happy enough.

Why doesnt the CIA just take out Nuri al-Maliki... He is basically saying that he wants Obama to win...

Because by executive order it is illegal to assassinate foreign leaders. Way to be for self determination and democracy to call for the murder of a democratically elected leader.

When did Bush say God spoke to him? Jillian pulled this crap, and it was a bunch of shit when she said it, as it remains when you say it.

We are not fighting for oil fields. Prove somewhere that we are. If we needed oil fields that bad, we'd use our own.

We're fighting terrorists, period. bin Laden is one, but there are others.

When did Bush say God spoke to him? Jillian pulled this crap, and it was a bunch of shit when she said it, as it remains when you say it.

We are not fighting for oil fields. Prove somewhere that we are. If we needed oil fields that bad, we'd use our own.

We're fighting terrorists, period. bin Laden is one, but there are others.

President Bush told two high-ranking Palestinian officials that he had been told by God to invade Afghanistan and Iraq and then create a Palestinian state to bring peace to the Middle East, they recall during a documentary on Middle East peace that airs next week in Britain.

"President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God,' " said Nabil Shaath, who was the Palestinian foreign minister at the time of a top-level meeting with Bush in June 2003. Mahmoud Abbas, then Palestinian prime minister and now the Palestinian Authority president, was also present for the conversation with Bush.

"God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ...' And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God I'm gonna do it," Shaath quotes the president as saying in the three-part series.

THE PRESIDENT: It’s an interesting question. One of the problems — not specifically on this issue, just in general — let’s put it this way, money trumps peace, sometimes.

Greenspan Admits Iraq was About Oil, As Deaths Put at 1.2 Million

In Iraq, we are fighting Iranians, Saudi's, Kurds, Syrians, Evildoers, Sunni's, Shiites, Al Queda, Radical Islam extremists, Insurgents, terrorists, and Iraqi's that want us to leave. In other words, everyone. Maybe take the hint.

fisa bill now says gov can wire tap for 72 hrs but then they must leave a paper trail with fisa!

good.

but it is true that some dems were also guilty and knew the law was being broken. some....rockafellor is one.

President Bush told two high-ranking Palestinian officials that he had been told by God to invade Afghanistan and Iraq and then create a Palestinian state to bring peace to the Middle East, they recall during a documentary on Middle East peace that airs next week in Britain.

"President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God,' " said Nabil Shaath, who was the Palestinian foreign minister at the time of a top-level meeting with Bush in June 2003. Mahmoud Abbas, then Palestinian prime minister and now the Palestinian Authority president, was also present for the conversation with Bush.

"God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ...' And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God I'm gonna do it," Shaath quotes the president as saying in the three-part series.

THE PRESIDENT: It’s an interesting question. One of the problems — not specifically on this issue, just in general — let’s put it this way, money trumps peace, sometimes.

Greenspan Admits Iraq was About Oil, As Deaths Put at 1.2 Million

In Iraq, we are fighting Iranians, Saudi's, Kurds, Syrians, Evildoers, Sunni's, Shiites, Al Queda, Radical Islam extremists, Insurgents, terrorists, and Iraqi's that want us to leave. In other words, everyone. Maybe take the hint.

Link please.

I don't mind a President that speaks to God, but when a president says that God spoke to him? That's when you say enough is enough.

PS. Bush wiretapped Americans before 9-11. What's that all about? That's a felony. It was done at least 30 times. Each offense carries a 2 year prison sentence. That's 60 years. That's a high crime. That's impeachable.

Thom Hartmann was speculating on why the Dems are going to give Bush and the telecoms a free pass. We know the telecoms have given Congress millions. We know the dems don't want to go the route of impeachment.

The one thing we do know is Bush broke the law. I'm pissed, but as long as the Dems take the white house and gain more seats in both houses, I'll be happy enough.

Link please.

So you won't even listen when the rest of the world says Bush and America is out of line? That's scary. And I'm sure Hitler didn't let international news into Germany, just like you don't know what the rest of the world thinks of our invasion of Iraq.

And it is strange, because it seems to me that Bush is the one that is intolerant, tyrannical, fascist and has no sense of dignity of human life.

Dick Chaney and Rummy said back when HW Bush was in office that going into Bagdad would be a Quagmire and cause heavy casualties and cost a fortune. Fast forward to 2002, and they said they couldn't have imagined it was going to be so difficult. So you should know you are being lied to because it's a fact.

I lost track. How many lies does that make?

You saying the administration has lied? There are people on here that will throw something at you for saying that! I am shocked you haven't been called a liar myself. Well, give it time...

You saying the administration has lied? There are people on here that will throw something at you for saying that! I am shocked you haven't been called a liar myself. Well, give it time...

Ever read his posts? No one bothers calling a delusional, blithering idiot a liar.

This is nothing more than Obama preaching about abrogating NAFTA while staring into a sea of factory workers faces, while his Jew advisor is behind closed doors assuring the Canadians that they shouldn't be concerned about Obama's rhetoric on NAFTA.

In way, it's good to see. It means that they are actually understanding "politics". He wants to get the Sunni on board, who generally despise America because we got rid of the genocidal asshole that they had been beneficieries of for many years. He also wants all the ethnicities, Sunni, Shite, and Kurd to undersand that Malaki is the real Sheriff in town, and not a stooge of the USA.

Malaki himself would rather America stay in Iraq permanently with as many troops as possible.

And I am equally critical of "radical islam". What you fail to realize is that we aren't fighting Bin Ladin anymore. We are fighting Iraqi's for their oil fields.

I am so ready to send our troops back to Afganistan so they can finish the job. And if we have to stay there 100 years, fine. But Iraq was not and is not the problem. Neither is Iran.

Did you see Iran just tested some long range missiles? They can be handled with diplomacy. But you want to go to war because you have a pea brain and can't negotiate. That's why the liberals are coming to save you. Relax, we got it from here dude. You have done enough damage.

But, I'm sort of glad you and Bush showed the rest of the world that we can be crazy too. Wanna fly planes into our buildings? It will cost you dearly. Hell, we'll even invade your neighbors. And you won't have sewage, electricity or running water for the next 6 years.

When you sick your rottweiller on someone, eventually you have to pull the dog off.

PS. I bet you love Reagan's step son. He's a radio host. He said he wants to stick grenades up baby muslims butts and light them. And their mothers. People like you, and him, should not be in charge of ANYTHING. You are a grunt or jarhead. People like you should serve on the front lines because you do as you are told. Easily brainwashed. You win the prize for nuttiest guy on here. I am second.

Your so idiotic, Idiot doesn't even capture your ignorance. You laid out the most outrageous comment you could find and tried in an ignorant attempt attribute them to someone else. Maybe you should reflect on statements made by your own party on Iraq, pre-war. That oil in Iraq is so important we are pumping it over there and shipping it back to the US, right? Ignorant:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Iraq wants to be independent, and those who are corrupt and evil would like to see our backsides sooner than later.

We're on the verge of having a beacon in the middle east that will be an example to everyone else. A place where a representative government is in place, a place that is friendly to the US, a place where people can live happily and in peace. And dumbasses who have claimed we lost from the beginning will ruin it all by whining and wringing their hands and pulling us out of there microseconds (figuratively speaking) before it happens.

I think you're delusional.

Not only are we bearly holding our own in Iraq, losing in Afghanistan, but we're obviously losing Pakistan, too.

Take off those rosy colored glasses, and ponder what it means when we get reports from our troops on the Afghanistan/ Pakistan border that the PAKI ARMY is helping the Taliban to eavde capture by informing them when our trooops are coming.

Wake up, Ali.

Last edited:
Your so idiotic, Idiot doesn't even capture your ignorance. You laid out the most outrageous comment you could find and tried in an ignorant attempt attribute them to someone else. Maybe you should reflect on statements made by your own party on Iraq, pre-war. That oil in Iraq is so important we are pumping it over there and shipping it back to the US, right? Ignorant:cuckoo:

And not to mention, who "lights" a grenade?:cuckoo:

I think you're delusional.

Not only are we bearly holding our own in Iraq, losing in Afghanistan, but we're obviously losing Pakistan, too.

Take off those rosy colored glasses, and ponder what it means when we get reports from our troops on the Afghanistan/ Pakistan border that the PAKI ARMY is helping the Taliban to eavde capture by informing them when our trooops are coming.

Wake up, Ali.

You're an idiot. We're winning in Iraq. It's a huge success, and going to be bigger if we don't succumb to mindless ostriches like yourself who stick their fingers in their ears and yell "nananananananana" whenever they are exposed to the truth, as it doesn't conform to what they want to believe.

You're an idiot. We're winning in Iraq. It's a huge success, and going to be bigger if we don't succumb to mindless ostriches like yourself who stick their fingers in their ears and yell "nananananananana" whenever they are exposed to the truth, as it doesn't conform to what they want to believe.

Why don't you cite some evidence instead of making statements and calling them true. Political reconciliation? Not so much. Sunnis stop killing Shiites and vice versa... not so much. Define "winning". I'll wait.

Why don't you cite some evidence instead of making statements and calling them true. Political reconciliation? Not so much. Sunnis stop killing Shiites and vice versa... not so much. Define "winning". I'll wait.

Violence is down, for now. And the "surge" is only one reason why violence is down. One other reason is that all neighborhoods have been ethnically clensed.

Another reason, we are paying Sadr money to keep a cease fire. He'll be back. I'm not hoping, it's just a matter of time.

I don't want another attack on America, that's the GOP's wish. I just know Bush NON efforts aren't why. Al Queda is very patient. When did they bomb the World Trade Centers the first time? 92? So 9 years went by between attacks. I'd say Clinton did a good job not letting it happen again on his watch.

Anyways, I think we all know that Bush and PNAC let 9-11 happen because it was their excuse to invade Iraq. Without 9-11, they would have never sold us on going into Iraq. And why else did Chaney take control of NORAD?

I'm sure they have answers. I'm just not buying them.

Forum List

Back