Iraq wants us to leave

"Yes, I read it and my tolerance ends when anybody starts to list the "reasons" terrorists hate us."

Then, so there also ends your reasoning abilities.

You now place yourself beyond the pale of logic.

If you think this "hatred" sprung up in a vaccum, and you care nothing of causes....well..

you aren't smart.

Yeah. Bush is as bad as Hitler.

Yet more evidence that the left doesn't distinguish between evil and good, right and wrong, and would not recognize a human right if it sat on their faces and wiggled.

Notice this conversation was back when you were denying that iraqis wanted us to stay. So we were right, but now you will spin it to say the surge worked. great, nw lets bring our troops home, just like the british. and we want to win in afgan. do you?

also, we know evil. killing 1 million iraqis is evil.

it is also evil to go into a liberal church and start shooting. or it is evil to blow up abortion clinics.

also, we know evil. killing 1 million iraqis is evil.

I suppose you just choose to ingore the fact that many of those Iraqis were killed by their own, and foreign terrorist right. I suppose you just choose to use the highest estimates right.

It is ludicris to claim the us Killed 1 million Iraqis, when we have been hearing day in and day out about insurgant and terrorist attacks on Iraqis for 5 years now. Ludicris and simply dead wrong.

Terrorism is defeated ...

We want a time table ...

All this coming from the Iraqi gov't who are "calling the shots," and in control of their own destiny.

Right ... right?

:clap2: You got that right!!!!! i want my nephew back home.He is on his 5th tour of duty, in Baghdad. Yeah!!! i said 5th tour.I lost my youngest son, in Mosal, Iraq, back in 2004, in the Messhall bombing.Yeah!!! they can have their country back!!!!

Janet E. Moore

American Independent Party
Retired United States Navy Nurse( Viet Nam era)
Proud to have served my country and our vets....

:clap2: You got that right!!!!! i want my nephew back home.He is on his 5th tour of duty, in Baghdad. Yeah!!! i said 5th tour.I lost my youngest son, in Mosal, Iraq, back in 2004, in the Messhall bombing.Yeah!!! they can have their country back!!!!

Janet E. Moore

American Independent Party
Retired United States Navy Nurse( Viet Nam era)
Proud to have served my country and our vets....

I am so sorry. God Bless...:)

THIS WAR HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!

We have to wait until after the election so Obama could take credit for pulling us from Iraq. Because if it is done before Jan 2009, how can Obama make a first momunmental step that will be written into our history books.

Iraq wants to be independent, and those who are corrupt and evil would like to see our backsides sooner than later.

We're on the verge of having a beacon in the middle east that will be an example to everyone else. A place where a representative government is in place, a place that is friendly to the US, a place where people can live happily and in peace. And dumbasses who have claimed we lost from the beginning will ruin it all by whining and wringing their hands and pulling us out of there microseconds (figuratively speaking) before it happens.

Interesting.

"Verge of a beacon in the middle east."

What kind of beacon do we need in the middle east?

Whatever happened to Israel?

This sounds like empire building to me.

We shouldn't have been there in the first place. Bush exagerated the intelligence to sell the whole thing to the Americans.

We never went into Iraq to establish it as a beacon. We went in there to protect ourselves and to prevent Saddam Hussein from selling his supposed wmd's to terrorists.

If we're going to overthrow a government, we should help setup another one. We did that years ago. We should've left after that.

This is ridiculous. People like you got 4000 soldiers killed. Saddam was containable and we ruined that.

We have to wait until after the election so Obama could take credit for pulling us from Iraq. Because if it is done before Jan 2009, how can Obama make a first momunmental step that will be written into our history books.

Or....if McCain is elected we can watch more US service men and women die Iraq...so they can throw us out later. We have done their dirty work and gotten rid of Saddam. We have chased the radicals from Bagdad. Now they want us to leave.

I am so sorry. God Bless...:)

THIS WAR HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH!

:confused: I wish i could understand a lot of these things, that are going on in this world, but it is hard.i see one side trying to out talk the other side, and they are getting no where.When i watched the last presidential debate, i was confused and flustered as to why the commentator did not bring up any questions about our MiddleEast conflicts, or the Social Security problem, or the Homeland issue(Border).All i heard about was "JOE, the plumber and picking at each other about their Ad issues.UH!!! I mean we are at war, and our Social Security is a bit shacky, and our borders are like the swing doors of Macey's.Being and independent has it's good points, but i can get you stuck in the middle at the same time.Sure iam voting for Obama, and i pray for a good change, but i want to see some changes in this war issue as well, I hope you understand...:(

:confused: I wish i could understand a lot of these things, that are going on in this world, but it is hard.i see one side trying to out talk the other side, and they are getting no where.When i watched the last presidential debate, i was confused and flustered as to why the commentator did not bring up any questions about our MiddleEast conflicts, or the Social Security problem, or the Homeland issue(Border).All i heard about was "JOE, the plumber and picking at each other about their Ad issues.UH!!! I mean we are at war, and our Social Security is a bit shacky, and our borders are like the swing doors of Macey's.Being and independent has it's good points, but i can get you stuck in the middle at the same time.Sure iam voting for Obama, and i pray for a good change, but i want to see some changes in this war issue as well, I hope you understand...:(

Oh Hopes, I do understand you. This is one of the most rational, well though out posts I have ever read on this board. It is moving to read these words while realizing the pain and anguish you have seen all because of misquided actions by misguided leaders.

Honestly, my heart goes out to you. In this one post, you have summed up the feelings of many of us concerning the state of this war and this country. Thank you :clap2:

A lot of people feel like you do because we aren't getting anything straight from any of the media. They want to keep you anxious, confused, and frustrated because it gets you coming back for more, in the hopes of hearing something hopeful. It's like soap opera's, you just have to come back and see if it will eventually turn out right. If they left you feeling like there is nothing to worry about, our leaders have got things under control, you can sleep sound, would you be in a hurry to find out what's happening next? No, you might turn on the TV or you might not and just think of all the commercials (you know the ones who pay all of the media employees salaries) you would miss.

People forget, that news sells and it sells big. CNN's entire business plan was based on it and proved it, now everyone is in the game. But not all news sells as well as other types of news. Good news doesn't sell anywhere near as well as bad news, and anxious, angry, perilous news sells the best. Nothing will get you to buy that special age defying cream better than a good ole child molester story.

The truth about Bush, or Obama, or McCain or anyone in the limelight will never be known till years from now. You only know what sells best for the media and nothing more. Don't try and make sense of it, don't get upset, you're too far down on the food chain (along with 95% of the world) to really know what's going on.

cbi, I agree with you about how they attempt to draw in viewers, but I don't really think that all of media has a secret one-minded agenda, like many people I've spoken to online. I think that the media is like a see-saw that tries to appear on the side of the most popular opinions, attempting to pull in as many potential viewers as possible.

They certainly aren't trying to brainwash anyone. Maybe if you're a consipiracy theorist, or oddball it could seem that way, because they are generally trying to appeal to those of us who don't believe in the world trade center being an inside job, or that the government is putting nanobots in our water supply.

^^^I do agree that the news puts inflammatory things in front of our face to try to get us to look. I just don't think that there is anything else behind it other than doing that.

^^^I do agree that the news puts inflammatory things in front of our face to try to get us to look. I just don't think that there is anything else behind it other than doing that.

Take a look at this protest and tell me if this is imaginary.

And I hate to say we told you so, but there was no winning in Iraq. Eventually, Mook Tada El Sadr is going to be the ruler of Iraq. And no matter how much we spend and how hard we try, Bush made Iran & Iraq allies when he took out the Sunni leader and put the Shiites in control. Iran is Shiite and so is Iraq, in case you didn't know that. McCain didn't.

Bush effigy burned at Iraq protest - Conflict in Iraq- msnbc.com

Thousands of Iraqis protest U.S. security pact
Sermon by hard-line cleric al-Sadr brands America 'the enemy of Islam'

So why did we go in? Oil Companies, Haloburton & Blackwater emptied our treasury. Mission Accomplished.

Now do you think the GOP make us safer? Look at what's going on in Iran, Pakistan, Russia, N. Korea. We're spread so thin that they're all going nuclear. What a mess the GOP got us in.

Oh yea, everyone has to share the blame when the GOP messes up. It's never all their fault.

Take a look at this protest and tell me if this is imaginary.

And I hate to say we told you so, but there was no winning in Iraq. Eventually, Mook Tada El Sadr is going to be the ruler of Iraq. And no matter how much we spend and how hard we try, Bush made Iran & Iraq allies when he took out the Sunni leader and put the Shiites in control. Iran is Shiite and so is Iraq, in case you didn't know that. McCain didn't.

Bush effigy burned at Iraq protest - Conflict in Iraq- msnbc.com

Thousands of Iraqis protest U.S. security pact
Sermon by hard-line cleric al-Sadr brands America 'the enemy of Islam'

So why did we go in? Oil Companies, Haloburton & Blackwater emptied our treasury. Mission Accomplished.

Now do you think the GOP make us safer? Look at what's going on in Iran, Pakistan, Russia, N. Korea. We're spread so thin that they're all going nuclear. What a mess the GOP got us in.

Oh yea, everyone has to share the blame when the GOP messes up. It's never all their fault.
WOW thousands show up to protest in a country of 25 MILLION
and you think its wide spread

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back