IRANIAN Trying & Taste Testing TOP 3 American Candy & Snacks RATED WORST TO BEST ( 4th Of JULY )

foodman

Rookie
Reaction score

REESE WHITE MINIS , LIFESAVERS GUMMIES SOURS and TWINKIES are all American snacks that are iconic. The most iconic of them all is TWINKIES. I had never had TWINKIES but had always seen them in American TV shows and movies and of course in every " Trying American Snacks " YouTube video. I always imagined TWINKIES to be a light snack cake with a sweet cream in the centre . LIFESAVERS are very popular and common candies in North America. As I am not a candy or gummie person I had never tried the Lifesavers Gummies Sours before. Wanting and trying to broaden my taste buds I decided to give them a try. The Lifesavers Gummies Sours comes in 5 fruity flavours. REESE WHITE MINIS has been intriguing me for a while now. We don't get the regular sizes REESE'S WHITE CUPS here in Canada but somehow we get the mini version. I had been wanting to try the REESE'S WHITE MINIS for a very long time and finally got my hands on it.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

REESE WHITE MINIS , LIFESAVERS GUMMIES SOURS and TWINKIES are all American snacks that are iconic. The most iconic of them all is TWINKIES. I had never had TWINKIES but had always seen them in American TV shows and movies and of course in every " Trying American Snacks " YouTube video. I always imagined TWINKIES to be a light snack cake with a sweet cream in the centre . LIFESAVERS are very popular and common candies in North America. As I am not a candy or gummie person I had never tried the Lifesavers Gummies Sours before. Wanting and trying to broaden my taste buds I decided to give them a try. The Lifesavers Gummies Sours comes in 5 fruity flavours. REESE WHITE MINIS has been intriguing me for a while now. We don't get the regular sizes REESE'S WHITE CUPS here in Canada but somehow we get the mini version. I had been wanting to try the REESE'S WHITE MINIS for a very long time and finally got my hands on it.
He's adventurous, bless his heart. A far cry from real Iranian sweets, which all sound delicious.

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score

He's adventurous, bless his heart. A far cry from real Iranian sweets, which all sound delicious.

This is the best I have had. Baklava with pistachios. My sister's mother inlaw makes the best.
baklava-recipe-9.jpg

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score
Can't say for the Iranians, but the Saudi and Iraqui kids went crazy over atomic fire balls.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Love Baklava. If I'm going for sweet, I don't kid around.

As for Middle Eastern sweets, I know nothing. I got an order of rose flavored Turkish Delight not long ago when I placed an order with Amazon. It was really good--a jelly like thing covered in confectioners sugar.

OP
F

foodman

Rookie
Reaction score

As for Middle Eastern sweets, I know nothing. I got an order of rose flavored Turkish Delight not long ago when I placed an order with Amazon. It was really good--a jelly like thing covered in confectioners sugar.
I love rose flavoured sweets as rose flavour is very common in Iranian desserts.

Thunk

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try a milkyway carmel bar put inside a doughnut, nuked for 15 seconds and then topped with ice cream :dance:

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I love rose flavoured sweets as rose flavour is very common in Iranian desserts.
I never had rose flavored anything until a little farm near here started selling rose jelly. Not rose hip jelly, jelly made with our glorious smelling rugosa rose petals. It's very very rare--well, nonexistent really--to find anything made with rosewater around here. But I agree with you, it's the bomb.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List