IRANIAN Trying & Taste Testing TOP 3 American Candy & Snacks RATED WORST TO BEST ( 4th Of JULY )

foodman

Rookie
Apr 24, 2020

REESE WHITE MINIS , LIFESAVERS GUMMIES SOURS and TWINKIES are all American snacks that are iconic. The most iconic of them all is TWINKIES. I had never had TWINKIES but had always seen them in American TV shows and movies and of course in every " Trying American Snacks " YouTube video. I always imagined TWINKIES to be a light snack cake with a sweet cream in the centre . LIFESAVERS are very popular and common candies in North America. As I am not a candy or gummie person I had never tried the Lifesavers Gummies Sours before. Wanting and trying to broaden my taste buds I decided to give them a try. The Lifesavers Gummies Sours comes in 5 fruity flavours. REESE WHITE MINIS has been intriguing me for a while now. We don't get the regular sizes REESE'S WHITE CUPS here in Canada but somehow we get the mini version. I had been wanting to try the REESE'S WHITE MINIS for a very long time and finally got my hands on it.

REESE WHITE MINIS , LIFESAVERS GUMMIES SOURS and TWINKIES are all American snacks that are iconic. The most iconic of them all is TWINKIES. I had never had TWINKIES but had always seen them in American TV shows and movies and of course in every " Trying American Snacks " YouTube video. I always imagined TWINKIES to be a light snack cake with a sweet cream in the centre . LIFESAVERS are very popular and common candies in North America. As I am not a candy or gummie person I had never tried the Lifesavers Gummies Sours before. Wanting and trying to broaden my taste buds I decided to give them a try. The Lifesavers Gummies Sours comes in 5 fruity flavours. REESE WHITE MINIS has been intriguing me for a while now. We don't get the regular sizes REESE'S WHITE CUPS here in Canada but somehow we get the mini version. I had been wanting to try the REESE'S WHITE MINIS for a very long time and finally got my hands on it.

He's adventurous, bless his heart. A far cry from real Iranian sweets, which all sound delicious.

He's adventurous, bless his heart. A far cry from real Iranian sweets, which all sound delicious.

This is the best I have had. Baklava with pistachios. My sister's mother inlaw makes the best.
baklava-recipe-9.jpg

Love Baklava. If I'm going for sweet, I don't kid around.

As for Middle Eastern sweets, I know nothing. I got an order of rose flavored Turkish Delight not long ago when I placed an order with Amazon. It was really good--a jelly like thing covered in confectioners sugar.

As for Middle Eastern sweets, I know nothing. I got an order of rose flavored Turkish Delight not long ago when I placed an order with Amazon. It was really good--a jelly like thing covered in confectioners sugar.
I love rose flavoured sweets as rose flavour is very common in Iranian desserts.

Try a milkyway carmel bar put inside a doughnut, nuked for 15 seconds and then topped with ice cream :dance:

I love rose flavoured sweets as rose flavour is very common in Iranian desserts.
I never had rose flavored anything until a little farm near here started selling rose jelly. Not rose hip jelly, jelly made with our glorious smelling rugosa rose petals. It's very very rare--well, nonexistent really--to find anything made with rosewater around here. But I agree with you, it's the bomb.

Forum List

Back