IRANIAN GUY TRIES BRITISH CANDY & SNACKS !!! TOP 5 RANKED WORST TO BEST

foodman

Rookie
Apr 24, 2020

MCVITIES CLUB ORANGE , MALTESERS BAR , GALAXY MINSTRELS , CADBURY DOUBLE DECKER , CADBURY FLAKE , FRYS TURKISH DELIGHT , MCVITIES HOBNOBS , CRAWFORDS BOURBON BISCUITS , are all iconic British snacks brands that most British snacks aficionados have tasted and talked about on YouTube. Since Im a huge fan of Alex and Kate , the British siblings behind the YouTube channel THIS WITH THEM , and I also love trying out snacks and candies , I decided to dedicate a whole video to British candy and snacks. Some of these I had tried before but most I had never tried or even heard of before. I love chocolate and most of them time I like cookies a lot so I expected this selection to be morish .

MCVITIES CLUB ORANGE , MALTESERS BAR , GALAXY MINSTRELS , CADBURY DOUBLE DECKER , CADBURY FLAKE , FRYS TURKISH DELIGHT , MCVITIES HOBNOBS , CRAWFORDS BOURBON BISCUITS , are all iconic British snacks brands that most British snacks aficionados have tasted and talked about on YouTube. Since Im a huge fan of Alex and Kate , the British siblings behind the YouTube channel THIS WITH THEM , and I also love trying out snacks and candies , I decided to dedicate a whole video to British candy and snacks. Some of these I had tried before but most I had never tried or even heard of before. I love chocolate and most of them time I like cookies a lot so I expected this selection to be morish .

You mean biscuits?

Forum List

Back