Iranian Guy Tries German Candy!! Top 5 Ranked Worst To Best

foodman

Rookie
Apr 24, 2020

PORTA BLUEBERRY MILK CHOCOLATE , PORTA BANANA MILK CHOCOLATE , PORTA 30% KAKAO MILK CHOCOLATE , PORTA ORANGE MILK CHOCOLATE , MILKA STRAWBERRY , MERCI DARK ORANGE ALMOND , MERCI 72% Dark , RITTER SPORT MILK CHOCOLATE with CORNFLAKES , are some of the German chocolate brands available in Canada. I had tried some varieties of each of these brands before doing this video. But most of the ones I picked to try in this video were totally new to me. I love trying European candy and snacks so I was very excited for this video. I like fruity chocolate flavours thats why PORTA had me very intrigued with all the varieties of fruity chocolate bars it offered. MILKA is a very popular and I assume common chocolate brand from Germany. I had tried several different varieties of MILKA before and most of them I liked , my favourite being the MILKA OREO BROWNIE bar. RITTER SPORT is another German chocolate bar ive tried a few varieties of, its all been good but nothing that stands out except for its unique square overall shape. MERCI is one german chocolate brand that Ive enjoyed every single variety of that I have tried. It comes in many different flavours and my favourite has been the MERCI COFFEE CREME .

Forum List

Back