Iran. We are capable of producing a nuclear bomb.

I don't support the ayatollah or the Revolutionary Guard, but I spent a lot of time in Iran and I like the Iranian people. The US really screwed this up.
It was not the fault of the US that the religious nutters took the country by force. That's garbage.

It was not the fault of the US that the religious nutters took the country by force. That's garbage.

I was in Iran in 1953 and I remember the American oilmen talking about what a mistake Eisenhower had made. I also remember how we ignored the student protests for a year. It was just as stupid as Bush's invasion of Iraq.

Last edited:
They have very little refinery capacity. Europe and the US agreed they do need clean nuclear power.

They have very little refinery capacity.

What capacity do they need to use natural gas?

Europe and the US agreed they do need clean nuclear power.

Only the idiots in the US and Europe.

I don't support the ayatollah or the Revolutionary Guard, but I spent a lot of time in Iran and I like the Iranian people. The US really screwed this up.

I know, Obama should have supported the Iranian people instead of the evil regime.
Imagine how much better the world would be if the mullahs had been eliminated.

I know, Obama should have supported the Iranian people instead of the evil regime.
Eliminated how? Sounds nice and all, but sounds like fantasy. I mean, don't get me wrong, the world would, indeed, be a better place, if they dropped dead. But don't bet on that.

War in Iran would make the Iraq war look like a Sunday school picnic. Diplomacy and stopping the need for nuclear weapons is much smarter.

Eliminated how? Sounds nice and all, but sounds like fantasy. I mean, don't get me wrong, the world would, indeed, be a better place, if they dropped dead. But don't bet on that.

Eliminated how?

Depends on how pissed the people were when they captured them.

Instead of supporting the Iranian people, Obama turned a blind eye. He did
support the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Weird how he supported the bad guys
in both places.

War in Iran would make the Iraq war look like a Sunday school picnic. Diplomacy and stopping the need for nuclear weapons is much smarter.

War in Iran would make the Iraq war look like a Sunday school picnic.

What war? If Obama had supported the Green Revolution, the people could have saved themselves.

War in Iran would make the Iraq war look like a Sunday school picnic.

What war? If Obama had supported the Green Revolution, the people could have saved themselves.

Theoretically.. starting a war is always tricky and we were already in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Eliminated how?

Depends on how pissed the people were when they captured them.

Instead of supporting the Iranian people, Obama turned a blind eye. He did
support the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Weird how he supported the bad guys
in both places.
So you think the failing of the Iranians to overthrow their own government is obama's fault.

That's very special.

It makes a normal person wonder why all the other presidents failed to achieve this end as well. And it makes a normal person laugh.

Theoretically.. starting a war is always tricky and we were already in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Who said anything about starting a war? Are you stoned?

So you think the failing of the Iranans to overthrow their own government is obama's fault.

That's very special.

It makes a normal person wonder why all the other presidents failed to achieve this end as well. And it makes a normal person laugh.

So you think the failing of the Iranans to overthrow their own government is obama's fault.

He supported uprisings all over the Middle East that made things worse.

He didn't support the one uprising that could have made things better.

Weird.

He supported uprisings all over the Middle East that made things worse.

He didn't support the one uprising that could have made things better.

Weird.

The US had nothing to do with the Arab Spring.

Forum List

Back