Iran. We are capable of producing a nuclear bomb.

They need it to expand their electrical grid.

They have more than enough natural gas. No need for nuclear.
The only reason for them to have a nuclear program is to build the bomb which they then would use to intimidate their enemies.

Israel is on record saying they will not allow that to happen.....I believe Israel.

The only reason for them to have a nuclear program is to build the bomb which they then would use to intimidate their enemies.

Israel is on record saying they will not allow that to happen.....I believe Israel.

Then Israel should take care of it.

Why didn't Obama support the Iranian people and their uprising?
Their uprising occured when jimmah yes I say jimmuh carter was president....the smartest President in our history....the highest recorded i.q. of any President in our history.

Yet one of the weakest....and worst Presidents in our history.

but..... one of the most moral and honorable men to ever occupy the oval office.

That says a lot about what a good President should and should not be....most still do not understand....thus they or at least too many are willing to vote for whoever the media selects.

Their uprising occured when jimmah yes I say jimmuh carter was president....the smartest President in our history....the highest recorded i.q. of any President in our history.

but..... one of the most moral and honorable men to ever occupy the oval office.

That says a lot about what a good President should and should not be....most still do not understand....thus they or at least too many are willing to vote for whoever the media selects.

Our problems in Iran started with Eisenhower. A guy who claimed he knew better.

Very true.....The Shah was our ally.....the radicals took over and got more than they wished for....I think most of them now would welcome the Shah back.

The Shah was a weasel. Our intelligence on Iran was terrible. They were too close to the inner circle and we're blindsided by events. Iran was still getting 13 cents on the dollar in oil revenue... and that went to the Shah. Very little benefit to the Iranian people.

How much time did you spend in Iran?

How? I like things that work. So how? Arming them is a fantasy you can probably discard right now.

Well, for one thing, he could have actually said, "We support the right of the Iranian people to.........."

He had no problem talking about Egypt and Libya.

Arming them is a fantasy you can probably discard right now.

Yeah, because their 2009 uprising was a while back. The regime jailed and killed the leaders.

The Shah was a weasel. Our intelligence on Iran was terrible. They were too close to the inner circle and we're blindsided by events. Iran was still getting 13 cents on the dollar in oil revenue... and that went to the Shah. Very little benefit to the Iranian people.

How much time did you spend in Iran?

The Shah was a weasel.

And Khomeni was evil.

Iran was still getting 13 cents on the dollar in oil revenue... and that went to the Shah. Very little benefit to the Iranian people.

How much benefit are the people getting today?

The Shah was a weasel.

And Khomeni was evil.

Iran was still getting 13 cents on the dollar in oil revenue... and that went to the Shah. Very little benefit to the Iranian people.

How much benefit are the people getting today?

Revolutions rarely turn out well. The students were aced out by the hardliners.

Well, for one thing, he could have actually said, "We support the right of the Iranian people to.........."
How about an entire speech, instead of a half sentence?

Yeah, because their 2009 uprising was a while back. The regime jailed and killed the leaders.
You could have discarded that fantasy in 2008 as well.

How about an entire speech, instead of a half sentence?

You could have discarded that fantasy in 2008 as well.

Cool speech in 2012. Only 3 years late.

I don't much care if Iran has nukes or not.
Only a coward (in America) would be afraid of it.

Apartheid Israel has had nukes for decades.
That has killed FAR MORE innocent civilians than Iran has over the last 20 years (not that I am a fan of Iran either).

I would rather neither country had them.
But if one has them.
It's pure hypocrisy to say Iran is not allowed them as well.

And save the bullshit that Israel is an ally.
They are NO ally of America.
They have taken hundreds of billions of our tax dollars.
Some of our best, military equipment.
And gave us NOTHING but trouble in return.
And piss the Middle East at us because we are supporting a government that treats the Palestinians little better than Nazi Germany did before WW2.

And to those cowards who says Iran will nuke America?
You are an idiot.
They nuke us?
We obliterate them.
MAD works.
Always has.
Always will.
Israel is so into Apartheid that any "Palestinian" who is civilized can become an MD and work in an Israeli hospital.

Bah, Jimmuh! This is 2022, baby.

Forum List

Back