Iran plotting to kill Donald Trump in assassination plot, intelligence leak says

We can't expect other countries to not want to do what we would do.

No surprise in this actually......I wonder what democrats have to say about this?

Screw these Iranian assholes. I don't even like Donald Trump, but he should be kept safe from these terrorist sleazeballs. That Iranian general should have kept his ass in Iran, then, maybe Trump would not have had to authorize putting a missile up his ass.

No surprise in this actually......I wonder what democrats have to say about this?

That was only a matter of time. We assassinated their General Miley, or Schwarzkopf, or Powell.

Trump and Pompeo deserve the full protection of the United States' resources, as I am sure we all agree.

Is that why Biden and the Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats in Congress are willing to pay Iran 1 trillion dollars?

Horrible. I guess prepaying with a plane load of cash was wasted money by Obama.
Well it was that or be ordered to pay more later by the same international bodies we rely upon to arbitrate our own, international disputes. What would you have done?

All of our enemies prefer biden......they know he is a incompetent fool and a easy mark....as in easily bluffed and taken advantage of.
Whose "our enemies"?

The QOP fuckups list of everyone not a humper?

Exactly.
Too bad you folks can't keep from letting your politics become personal.
And you wonder why Washington doesn't work for us anymore.

I made NO personal remark. I also have NO idea what you are talking about. One can't even comment on anything without getting mindless rambles in return.

Horrible. I guess prepaying with a plane load of cash was wasted money by Obama.

That was Iranian money. Remember that Trump assassinated Solimani who was the only guy to negotiate a truce in Yemen.

I made NO personal remark. I also have NO idea what you are talking about. One can't even comment on anything without getting mindless rambles in return.
You made the remark that you can't expect other countries not to do what you want to do yourself....meaning you want to murder Trump.
That's pretty damned personal.
It's one thing to have a disagreement. Quite another to want to kill people over your political differences.
The problem with that is if you start making threats.....someone most likely is going to carry it out.

Forum List

Back