Iran Threatens To Kill Donald Trump and Attack US Ships

It's time for a military strike on those assholes.

They must think Trump won the election.....
The only reason they think that is because of this.....

Fqds-SHWwAA177W.jpg

Israel is just itching to blow those mullahs to hell. Can hardly wait.
They've been fighting each other for thousands of years and there's never any end in sight.
I think we should stop making warmongers rich and just let everything calm down.
We've got enough problems with Democrats in America to deal with.
Note the fact that there is no Islamic terrorism here anymore. (That doesn't happen by accident) Just BLM & ANTIFA.....and a shitload of black stealing everything and destroying everything in Walmart.

Last edited:
They've been fighting each other for thousands of years and there's never any end in sight.
I think we should stop making warmongers rich and just let everything calm down.
We've got enough problems with Democrats in America to deal with.
Note the fact that there is no Islamic terrorism here anymore. (That doesn't happen by accident) Just BLM & ANTIFA.....and a shitload of black stealing everything and destroying everything in Walmart.
Israel can take care of Iran. No way is Iran getting a nuke.

Israel can take care of Iran. No way is Iran getting a nuke.
It is embarrassing and degrading that we have to rely on a tiny country the size of New Jersey for our defense, but we got a useless squirrel in the white house.
They must think Trump won the election.....
The only reason they think that is because of this.....

View attachment 764277
Part of the custom of Islam is to make exaggerated statements and threats. Islam has no ban on lying.

It is embarrassing and degrading that we have to rely on a tiny country the size of New Jersey for our defense, but we got a useless squirrel in the white house.

Part of the custom of Islam is to make exaggerated statements and threats. Islam has no ban on lying.
Lying is approved in Islam as long as the cause of Islam is promoted.

Israel is just itching to blow those mullahs to hell. Can hardly wait.

Iran is very close to a bomb. I don't think it's in Israel's interests to attack Iran, but it's not in Iran's interests to keep fucking with Israel either.

We can surely put more sanctions on those bearded wackos. Uncle Jojo will just hide in his basement.

There was an agreement signed in 2015 that was working - it was working better than anything we had done before or since. Trump has left Biden with no good options.

Iran is very close to a bomb. I don't think it's in Israel's interests to attack Iran, but it's not in Iran's interests to keep fucking with Israel either.
I don't think Israel can go along with Iran having nukes. Those crazy Muslims will use it.

Forum List

Back