Iran shows off new long range cruise missle

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Why is it they need this o yes the obama deal let them contuine to develope missle delivery systems and enriching uramium and let them shit the good stuff they had on jand to russia who was allowed to build air force bases 8n iran. And we all know how democrats feel about russia .
Odd Iran didnt sign a deal either they just said yea sure obama lol what a chump

Why is it they need this o yes the obama deal let them contuine to develope missle delivery systems and enriching uramium and let them shit the good stuff they had on jand to russia who was allowed to build air force bases 8n iran. And we all know how democrats feel about russia .
Odd Iran didnt sign a deal either they just said yea sure obama lol what a chump
Our intelligence agencies are more worried about Trump than they are Iran. Who do you stand with?

You mean the Iran that is the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world ?
No, that is Saudi, the US ally. Unless you've forgotten 9/11.

Oh ok, that's not true, fair enough. It is the US which is the largest sponsor of state terrorism and it has lots of missiles, so why not Iran?

You mean the Iran that is the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world ?
No, that is Saudi, the US ally. Unless you've forgotten 9/11.

Oh ok, that's not true, fair enough. It is the US which is the largest sponsor of state terrorism and it has lots of missiles, so why not Iran?
Are you saying the Saudi Government financed 9/11 ? I'm not sure you understand what state sponsored terrorism is ? Can't say I'm shocked that you are just another retard that blames the problems of the world on the US

I'm not sure you understand what state sponsored terrorism is ?
My mistake, I meant the US is the state with the largest involvement in terror, as shown by its campaign of 'Shock and Awe', another name for Terror.

State involvement in terror: These are activities where government personnel carry out operations using terror tactics. These activities may be directed against other nations' interests, its own population, or private groups or individuals viewed as dangerous to the state. In many cases, these activities are terrorism under official sanction, although such authorization is rarely acknowledged openly. Historical examples include the Soviet and Iranian assassination campaigns against dissidents who had fled abroad, and Libyan and North Korean intelligence operatives downing airliners on international flights.
State Sponsored Terrorism

Best to keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

As to Saudi, the US ally, being the largest sponsor of state terrorism, rather than Iran...
The memo says: “We need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to Isis and other radical groups in the region.
We finally know what Hillary Clinton knew all along – Saudi Arabia is funding Isis

Best to keep your friends close and your enemies closer...
Really now.
Those who dont like me and want to do harm to me I either perfer to make them never want to see me again or destroy them.
Works a lot better then kissing their ass like obama did with Iran

Forum List

Back