CDZ Iran nuclear concerns: Israel warns Tehran is only ‘10 weeks away’ from acquiring weapons-grade materials

I think that the Iranian nuclear deal should have been given a chance to go. I know it was not ideal, Israel should have got security guarantees and so on. But this deal could have given a chance to 'open and 'de-radicilise' Iran. But now Iran has a conservative president (who may be the supreme leader in the future) and can find itself in China-Russia axis with unknown consequences for the rest of the region.

As far as I understand majority of Iranians are not radicalized,
and unlike the tribes in Afghanistan, have a strong national identity.
The ability to de-radicalize their country lays with the youth only with them.

The later of what You describe are expected and natural developments,
rather than 'unknown consequences', that would have progressed the same despite a deal.

Yes I agree.....it is only a matter of time until the Iranian citizenry discover a way to overcome the strongarm section of the ruling party there.
Once they do everything in Iran will change. Not sure when or how though....it won't be easy.

JO

The question will they manage that
before their govt makes this unlikely in time
for their regional neighbors to be still an option.

Then Israel should go ahead with their plans to bomb Iran , but leave the US and Saudi Arabia out of it.

Why are you so sure the plan is to bomb Iran?
In the meantime yet it's the US and Saudi Arabia who demand the foreknowledge...

So first, decide among yourselves before complaining,
and clearly you don't understand that indeed when required Israelis act on their own.

As far as I understand majority of Iranians are not radicalized,
and unlike the tribes in Afghanistan, have a strong national identity.
The ability to de-radicalize their country lays with the youth only with them.

The later of what You describe are expected and natural developments,
rather than 'unknown consequences', that would have progressed the same despite a deal.
Yes, the youth, they always strive for changes. But from what I have read, many are frustrated and disappointed after the deal broke apart.

Iran has signed an agreement with China about a strategical partnership. Similar agreement they signed with the Russians some time ago.

I don't know how stable this cooperation will be. But these countries will ensure the stability of the ayatollahs regime if that will be in their interests.

The question will they manage that
before their govt makes this unlikely in time
for their regional neighbors to be still an option.

I don't know my friend.....I hope so. I know a few workmates who are into the Iran repatriation movement here and I admire their courage but I don't think that is going to work. The Government has many powerful Military leaders who are loyal to the clerics...its going to have to be done from within. The Iranians are very fine people....there's nothing like having dinner at an Iranian household.....they make you feel like a king....lol...

JO

Yes, the youth, they always strive for changes. But from what I have read, many are frustrated and disappointed after the deal broke apart.

Iran has signed an agreement with China about a strategical partnership. Similar agreement they signed with the Russians some time ago.

I don't know how stable this cooperation will be. But these countries will ensure the stability of the ayatollahs regime if that will be in their interests.

With whom hasn't China signed agreements in the region?
For Iran I think it won't be far of Syrian deal in the Russian partnership.

As for the youth I think it's the optimistic slim option everyone hopes for.
American deterioration inevitably results in Chinese involvement in the region.

With whom hasn't China signed agreements in the region?
For Iran I think it won't be far of Syrian deal in the Russian partnership.

As for the youth I think it's the optimistic slim option everyone hopes for.
American deterioration inevitably results in Chinese involvement in the region.
Okay, what is your solution for the Iranian issue? A viable solution which would be accepted by both sides.

I don't know my friend.....I hope so. I know a few workmates who are into the Iran repatriation movement here and I admire their courage but I don't think that is going to work. The Government has many powerful Military leaders who are loyal to the clerics...its going to have to be done from within. The Iranians are very fine people....there's nothing like having dinner at an Iranian household.....they make you feel like a king....lol...

JO

This I think is vital, and vital for any country, not only in the example of Iran,
this also served Russia - importance of the officer academy.

At critical times they can be the factor that either ensures the stability of a govt,
or chose to side with the people against corrupt leadership and change the course.

At least one of Ayatollah's officers
has already been 'exposed' to be Israeli.

Okay, what is your solution for the Iranian issue? A viable solution which would be accepted by both sides.

Doesn't seem the Iranian people are much,
if at all bothered by having chemical and nuclear facilities go off,
and I only guess, especially realizing that we all breath the same air.

I think the people are somehow reassured
dealing with an experienced adversary...
and especially in these things.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: cnm
Now, if the people manage to get to the point
where the Ayatollah's rule is certainly endangered,
the question is how will the govt Revolutionary Forces react.

That they've long ago acquired nuclear weapons seems not to be the question.

Doesn't seem the Iranian people are much,
if at all bothered by having chemical and nuclear facilities go off,
and I only guess, especially realizing that we all breath the same air.
You propose closing Iranian nuclear facilities as a part of the deal? Well, I don't think this solution can be called viable.

You propose closing Iranian nuclear facilities as a part of the deal? Well, I don't think this solution can be called viable.

Not by Ayatollahs.
But if intelligence allows that,
neither is there need for direct confrontation.

Israel warns Tehran is only ‘10 weeks away’ from acquiring weapons-grade materials​

Has anyone considered that the whole fiasco in Afghanistan is all being engineered to keep off the front page that Iran is about to become a nuclear power thanks to Joe Biddum, Barry Obumma and John Kerry?

The democrats are out to bring Israel to their knees.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Not by Ayatollahs.
But if intelligence allows that,
neither is there need for direct confrontation.
I want to remind that first nuclear facilities there began being built in the Shah times.

Has anyone considered that the whole fiasco in Afghanistan is all being engineered to keep off the front page that Iran is about to become a nuclear power thanks to Joe Biddum, Barry Obumma and John Kerry?

The democrats are out to bring Israel to their knees.

Or maybe Hussein Obama is an example
of a much wider reality that the Democrats already realize,
while the Conservatives are either in complete denial or afraid to even utter.

The Israeli Air Force won't have Muslim pilots,
take it as You want, just saying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back