CDZ Iran nuclear concerns: Israel warns Tehran is only ‘10 weeks away’ from acquiring weapons-grade materials

Wile E Coyote is the guy who goes splat while forever chasing an unattainable goal.

Wile E Coyote?

wile-e-coyote.jpg

Lol, analogue's funnier...

1_16a083a9692.1462136_3127398008_16a083a9692_large.jpg

Analogue?

If you think that's funny,
wait till your basement couch starts shaking.

Rest assured you'll be among the first to join in unison, if not the opening act.

Then Israel should go ahead with their plans to bomb Iran , but leave the US and Saudi Arabia out of it.
i disagree. we share our opinions, we disagree for a while on what to do, but once a consensus has been reached, we move as one.
that is the NATO way, and Israel has been a silent partner of NATO for quite a while now, providing us with much scientific / military research results for nearly free for instance.

no. with the hatred against Israel that Muslims are raised with, it's only logical for the Israelis to keep their military a strictly Jewish business.

In my experience most Muslims ignore Israel.

Iran nuclear concerns: Israel warns Tehran is only ‘10 weeks away’ from acquiring weapons-grade materials
Israel Defense Minister Benny Gantz reportedly has warned U.N. Security Council diplomats this week that Iran is “only around 10 weeks away from acquiring weapons-grade materials necessary for a nuclear weapon.”
p_4QbEBDUHA

Local : 2021-08-05(Thursday) 16:44:28
Found via nicer.app/news

Iran not ready to resume nuclear talks
Iran says it won't resume nuclear deal talks until Iranian President-elect Ebrahim Raisi's administration has begun.

Local : 2021-07-15(Thursday) 02:34:38
Found via nicer.app/news

Maybe Trump was wrong after all, to cancel the deal and try to expand it to include Iran's ballistic missile and regional militant ambitions..

New Iran leader seeks to lift US sanctions
Iran's incoming president Ebrahim Raisi says Tehran will take steps to lift "tyrannical" sanctions imposed by the United States.
Local : 2021-08-03(Tuesday) 09:45:28
Found via nicer.app/news

well, either Biden's admin goes along with Trump's, and stiffens sanctions until the Iranians comply with the deal that Trump put on the table,
or Biden folds and hands the middle east to Iran, while probably *not* getting effective inspections going.

if it were up to me, i'd sanction the Iranian leaderships and their richest 10%, not the general population.

a wide sanctions program designed to cripple the Iranian economy is only going to increase hatred of the west and play right into Raisi's regime's hands.

Israel has been making the same claim about Iran's readiness for 25 years.

no. with the hatred against Israel that Muslims are raised with, it's only logical for the Israelis to keep their military a strictly Jewish business.

You don't know any Muslims and have never lived in any Arab country.

You don't know any Muslims and have never lived in any Arab country.
I have known hundreds of muslims and my hubby was born in an arab country----what is
the issue with the FACT that muslims are BRED with a hatred for JEWS?

Speak for yourself.
I just did-------I wrote about my experience with HUNDREDS OF MUSLIMS from many different
countries in the world----to name a few, Pakistan, India, "bangladesh" Egypt, Syria, Iraq,
Iran, Kenya, Egypt, Lebanon etc etc. I have had no personal experience with a SOMALI.---including visits to mosques in the USA and my experience with jews who escaped the filth of shariah shit holes ----also from various parts of the world. I believe that my experience is more
comprehensive than is yours

In my experience most Muslims ignore Israel.
OH? and in your church experience most christians "ignore" jews? Do most
muslims ignore christians and hindus and buddhists? It is very likely that muslims
never spoke to you about jews or Israel having NO REASON to do so

Forum List

Back