CDZ Arabs Celebrate Downfall of Tunisia's Islamists

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Tunisia becomes the third Arab nation to reject Islamic rule. This is encouraging as it points to the eventual total rejection in the ME (with exception of Iran) of tyrannical, radical Muslims subjugating the masses of their people who want little more than peace and prosperity rather than the continuous killings and destruction perpetrated by the warlords.

Please read the entire article prior to your reply.

the ever optimistic KHALED Tunisia---let us recall, is the SITE OF THE BIRTH OF THE
ARAB SPRING (allah, help us-----actually an islamic Kalifa project. Tunisia was, actually,
never much of "kiss ass islam" in its history. Rejection of the islamists was inevitable.
HOWEVER the rest of the "UMMA" remains at SERIOUS risk----NOT ONLY THE SHIITE
MOIETY -------pakistani sunnis and lots of the Levant are just as nuts

the ever optimistic KHALED Tunisia---let us recall, is the SITE OF THE BIRTH OF THE
ARAB SPRING (allah, help us-----actually an islamic Kalifa project. Tunisia was, actually,
never much of "kiss ass islam" in its history. Rejection of the islamists was inevitable.
HOWEVER the rest of the "UMMA" remains at SERIOUS risk----NOT ONLY THE SHIITE
MOIETY -------pakistani sunnis and lots of the Levant are just as nuts
Arab Spring was a series of multi-national, pro-democracy protests against oppressive, corrupt governments. Indeed it began in Tunisia, then spread to other Arab nations and became a regional effort. It was definitely not a push for tyrannical Islamic rule.

The availability of the social media, including Facebook and Twitter enabled people to communicate without being limited to government propaganda.

Last edited:
Arab Spring was a series of multi-national, pro-democracy protests against oppressive, corrupt governments. Indeed it began in Tunisia, then spread to other Arab nations and became a regional effort. It was definitely not a push for tyrannical Islamic rule.

The availability of the social media, including Facebook and Twitter enabled people to communicate without being limited to government propaganda.
well---OF COURSE NOT------not "multinational, pro-democracy, against corrupt governments"
that's how the Baathist fascist swine describe themselves TOO----- it is *such as it ''is" "
DEFINITELY an islamist/arab nationalist movement

PS----still, I am optimistic for TUNISIA-----based on its relatively "normal" history----
(ie pre 1950)

well---OF COURSE NOT------not "multinational, pro-democracy, against corrupt governments"
that's how the Baathist fascist swine describe themselves TOO----- it is *such as it ''is" "
DEFINITELY an islamist/arab nationalist movement
  • Their were multiple nations involved
  • They were pro-democracy
  • They were protesting against their own governments

• They were protesting against their own governments

• They were protesting against their own governments\
there were multiple nations EVENTUALLY involved-----all had elements of
ARAB NATIONALISM -------as to "democracy"-----yeah---a little. Somehow
India was not part of the "arab spring". nor was Turkey

there were multiple nations EVENTUALLY involved-----all had elements of
ARAB NATIONALISM -------as to "democracy"-----yeah---a little. Somehow
India was not part of the "arab spring". nor was Turkey
So far as I know, neither India nor Turkey are considered Arab nations. I think the list includes 21 nations and they are not on it.

So far as I know, neither India nor Turkey are considered Arab nations. I think the list includes 21 nations and they are not on it.
true---neither Turkey nor India are "arab" nations ---but the "arab spring" phenomenon actually
had repercussions thruout the "muslim world"------it encouraged "al quieda" forces even in
places like afghanistan. Iran has an "ethnic arab" minority------I have no idea how it affected
that group------but it probably did

The "Muslim world" has a small part of India.

1628642951897.png

1628642997990.png

I wouldn't expect India to take part in the Arab Spring protests to any significant degree.

Forum List

Back