Iran may attack us when our economy is down and we lack production capacity.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Iran is starting a war and threatening to unleash their navy on ours and destroy our naval ships in the region. In 1918, we could not shut down our economy during the influenza pandemic because of World War I. Now we have an epic war looming with Iran whether we like it or not and we have to re-open our economy to ramp up production on a massive scale.

Trump Orders Navy to Sink Iranian Boats

This is what we did in 1918 and we can do it again.

1587625457968.png

Iran is starting a war and threatening to unleash their navy on ours and destroy our naval ships in the region. In 1918, we could not shut down our economy during the influenza pandemic because of World War I. Now we have an epic war looming with Iran whether we like it or not and we have to re-open our economy to ramp up production on a massive scale.

View attachment 326897
Sheesh .. isn't this China/Democrat/TDS News cabal enough to worry about .. right now... :omg:

btw .. Iran's looking crushed.. so .. dangerous..

"Sanctions, no oil revenue and a virus that has overwhelmed their anemic healthcare system"

Sounds like what the blob has done to America...

Eh, only in Pelosi's .. butt licking land though..

I'll leave the butt licking to you...

Oil futures...negative
Pandemic deaths...we lead the world
Sanctions...the blob started trade wars with every nation on earth and our trade deficit is not changing much

"Sanctions, no oil revenue and a virus that has overwhelmed their anemic healthcare system"

Eh, only in Pelosi's .. butt licking land though..

I'll leave the butt licking to you...

Oil futures...negative
Pandemic deaths...we lead the world
Sanctions...the blob started trade wars with every nation on earth and our trade deficit is not changing much

... yes and only Trump is responsible ... predictably .. Nancy's nuggets have addled your brain.. :popcorn:

Last edited:

You people come up with the silliest stuff.

View attachment 326897
/——-/ It would be Pee Wee Herman vs. Mike Tyson.

The intentional forgetfulness of certain elements of the electorate is reprehensible.
Who attacked whom? 1953, look it up.
Reagan, the hero of the most 'forgetful', did (illegal, unconstitutional) business with them after 1979. Then, the U.S. egged Iraq into a war with Iran.
Oh, what am I doing? Reminding the 'forgetful'? What a waste of time.

Have they ever attacked us? NO

Truth be known our ships are in their water.
/——/ Well, except for the seized of the US Embassy- an act of war, and they captured a small naval craft and humiliated the crew. Other than that Iranians are fun loving, peaceful folks out for a good time of Rock & Roll.

/——-/ No, it’s what the democRAT Governors did by shutting down our economy.

Republican governors didn't tell businesses they couldn't open? Georgia is saying businesses can "reopen" next week....so that means they were ordered to shut right?
Of course I'm right.
Why do you have to lie?

<snip>Iran is starting a war and threatening to unleash their navy on ours and destroy our naval ships in the region. Now we have an epic war looming with Iran whether we like it or not
Disagree. Iran is employing the usual intimidation tactics hoping we will back down as previous presidents did. They have no hope of winning any war with us, and if they provoke us again and get their boat sunk, it'll be on them to decide if they want a bigger conflagration that can only end one way.

The intentional forgetfulness of certain elements of the electorate is reprehensible.
Who attacked whom? 1953, look it up.
Reagan, the hero of the most 'forgetful', did (illegal, unconstitutional) business with them after 1979. Then, the U.S. egged Iraq into a war with Iran.
Oh, what am I doing? Reminding the 'forgetful'? What a waste of time.
/——/ In all fairness to both sides, this history isn’t taught in school and unless you were alive at the time and followed the news, you wouldn’t be aware of it. As my millennial neighbor asked one day, “Who was Ronald Reagan ?”

Last edited:

/——-/ No, it’s what the democRAT Governors did by shutting down our economy.

Republican governors didn't tell businesses they couldn't open? Georgia is saying businesses can "reopen" next week....so that means they were ordered to shut right?
Of course I'm right.
Why do you have to lie?
You may be correct, but none of us thinks you are "right" (not all that "left", either).

Forum List

Back