IPCC Issues Bleakest Warning Yet- Only Small Window Left to Save Planet

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Hilarious.

Our 4,684th we must act now or all is lost warning in the last 50 years.

Meanwhile in the real world.

Wrong Again: 50 Years of Failed Eco-pocalyptic Predictions​

Hilarious.

Snow is a thing of the past in the ice free Arctic, er, or something!

Hilarious.

The left wrong is getting desperate.

With the fearmongering over the #CoronaHoax2020 falling apart, and facing an election cycle in which that side looks likely to be slaughtered, they're trying to dig up an older fearmongering scam and to inject it with steroids.

It would be hilarious if not for the concern that there are plenty of Americans stupid enough, still, to possibly fall for it.

It would be hilarious if not for the concern that there are plenty of Americans stupid enough, still, to possibly fall for it.

In fact, there's one, now.

I think we all know that humanity, always prone to being led by its lowest denominators, will not act in time or with sufficient commitment to prevent the catastrophic effects of global warming. For those of you that have been fighting action, be it out of scientific ignorance, fear of change, politically-driven mendacity or an ego requiring you challenge common understanding, you might want to start developing the detours and delays and diversions you'll use to hold off the attacks and animosity of your children and theirs the world over who will clearly see your role in destroying the planet we leave them.

Millions of young people have been taught about manmade global warming for their whole life.
It is really difficult for them accept that politicians are exploiting them with fear.

climatechangecultistsfoooolonthehiiilll.png

The left wrong is getting desperate.

With the fearmongering over the #CoronaHoax2020 falling apart, and facing an election cycle in which that side looks likely to be slaughtered, they're trying to dig up an older fearmongering scam and to inject it with steroids.

It will be very hard for them to engineer a climate weapons the same way they developed Covid. I'm very curious to see what the Globalists have in store

Hilarious.

If you don't give us all your food and your virgin daughters - the volcano god will destroy the village...

AGW cultists are FAR from original.

I like it when they make unrealistic forecasts. I get to watch them walk it back when it doesn't come true.

They never walk them back, they pretend that it all came true and the Reich media reports as if every one of the failed predictions were proven.

I've never seen a Gaia cultist admit their religion has ever been wrong about anything.

They never walk them back, they pretend that it all came true and the Reich media reports as if every one of the failed predictions were proven.

I've never seen a Gaia cultist admit their religion has ever been wrong about anything.
Someone made an error when they suggested you were educable.

Who do you believe to be Gaia cultists?

What error or errors do you believe have been made by the 98+% of climate scientists who agree with the IPCC's conclusions?

What error or errors do you believe have been made by the 98+% of climate scientists who agree with the IPCC's conclusions?

Stop being in denial about the long-known errors and prediction failures.

You simply don't get it on why so many don't give a shit about your dumb consensus arguments because there has been a truckload of consensus failures over the centuries.

Meanwhile it is already getting negative reactions (the RCP8.5 nonsense) because it is as usual a biased meta-analysis report setting.

IPCC WGII AR6, More Insanity: Small Islands

Edited to add:

Pielke Jr. on IPCC AR6 WG2 Release

Excerpt:

An initial thread on the IPCC AR6 WG2 report released today

Whereas WG1 received a mixed review in my areas of expertise (specifically: poor on scenarios, solid on extremes), my initial reaction to the WG2 report is that it is an exceedingly poor assessment

The first observation is that the report is more heavily weighted to implausible scenarios than any previous IPCC assessment report

In particular, RCP8.5 represents ~57% of scenario mentions

This alone accounts for the apocalyptic tone and conclusions throughout the report.

=====

The IPCC is done in my view they are now so far off into the Twilight Zone.

Any warmist/alarmists having orgasms over this trash have serious brain problems.

Last edited:

Yeah fucktard, what errors has your primitive doomsday cult made?

1646230492013.png

1646230731128.png

1646230797837.png

Oh, and 98% of Astrologers agree that astrology is accurate....

Astrology "scientists" are FAR MORE LIGITIMATE scientists than AGW cultists (climatologists).

Climatology is a total ruse. Maybe not to the climate nutters but to the voters, they have determined climatology to be a joke. It's the only thing that matters :rock: :rock:

Ten years ago, fools like Crick could get an argument. Now he's just laughed at. But he's too fucking insane to grasp what a laughingstock both he and his moronic religion are.

Ten years ago, fools like Crick could get an argument. Now he's just laughed at. But he's too fucking insane to grasp what a laughingstock both he and his moronic religion are.

Yep....I've watched in here for many years....

25,000 USMB members....about 5, maybe 6 take Crick seriously. We know who they are too!! :deal:

I have always found it fascinating that an ENVIRONMENT forum is dominated by climate skeptics.:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Forum List

Back