Iowa marching band walks off field national anthem

With the war on women and the cut of social programs to give the rich tax cuts, I think many whites should join in. We have a Pres who was a serial draft dodger, and called McCain a loser, wonder what he called the 4 Seals who died in Niger. Dead losers!

Kids in high school do NOT have all the rights of adults. But to the point the 1st amendment does NOT protect from consequences of the actions one chooses to make in regards to that right. The school and community have the same right to punish those that do not follow protocol and rules.

All these identify politics stunts............supported by the DUMS..........means whites will continue to clean the clocks of the DUMS in elections. They hate this shit........liberals just don't comprehend this dynamic!

Liberals continue to take bows about this symbolic shit........lol.........but the ball isn't being moved a single yard in the real world. Its fascinating............:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

it's a FAD like wearing sandals and getting pierced ears was for teenaged girls in the 1960s. Like tattoos now. They're ALL DOING IT

Its an extension of the civil rights movement, good for them.

good call, penny------dropping acid was ALSO an extension of the civil rights movement ------it was MIND EXPANDING--------My take on dropping acid was not
"GOOD FOR THEM"

Remember its the young adults who will be leading this nation someday soon.

more symbolic shit.........nobody is caring anymore.:2up: It'd be like me going down to march on Main Street this morning shaking a banana at people about whatever is grieving me at the moment.

Symbolic gestures are ghey
Since you are yelling, you care.

It is most noticable on this Board that the Far Right love free speech as long as it is speech with which they agree. If they don't agree, not so much. And the Far Right and Alt Right will use violence and mayhem if necessary to squelch free speech they don't like.

more symbolic shit.........nobody is caring anymore.:2up: It'd be like me going down to march on Main Street this morning shaking a banana at people about whatever is grieving me at the moment.

It is most noticable on this Board that the Far Right love free speech as long as it is speech with which they agree. If they don't agree, not so much. And the Far Right and Alt Right will use violence and mayhem if necessary to squelch free speech they don't like.
LOL I see the left blaming the right for their own actions again, remind us who paid protestors to attack whom in the last election again?

That should be the last time they are on a sports field.
I second this! If it were up to me, their behinds would be booted from the band all together.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Yeah, they have their rights, but so do the rest of us and maybe we shouldn't have to put up with whatever it is that they decide to put out there.

These HS students do not understand that there are more lightening strike deaths per year than black suspects murdered by Policemen per year.
It's extremely rare.
The Press makes it a big issue because the Democratic Party needs a large Black Voter turn-out on election day.

I am telling you. The left have control over our culture through the media, EDUCATION system and entertainment industry.

Does not matter one bit what the truth is. It is always about perception. Since through those institutions they push that America is bad evil and racist, that is what they will all believe. This is the result.

We are in trouble. The left are not exactly going to relinquish their unreal influence over the young minds through those institutions. Not any time soon. That is for sure.

LOL I see the left blaming the right for their own actions again, remind us who paid protestors to attack whom in the last election again?
Remind us who attacked whom in the last election? It's called context. And remind us why Charlottesville has taught all of us the right dare not be violent ever again.

Remind us who attacked whom in the last election? It's called context. And remind us why Charlottesville has taught all of us the right dare not be violent ever again.
Hey dumb ass BOTH sides attacked in Charlottesville. The left started the fight there and paid the price.

Hey dumb ass BOTH sides attacked in Charlottesville. The left started the fight there and paid the price.
You are such a tinybarbie. The Alt Right got its ass kicked, and then the Alt Right ran away. They are done.

Iowa marching band walks off field during national anthem

(By Todd Starnes) Ames High School has the unfortunate distinction of having one of the most un-American marching bands in the nation. More than a dozen members of the band linked arms and walked off the football field Friday night during a performance of “The Star-Spangled Banner.” An untold number of other band members refused to play their instruments. It was absolutely disgraceful. Sickening. The children

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh some more ANTI AMERICAN pos losers that need sent over to N. Korea. Asses like this don't deceiver this Country.
I think I may prefer they elect a captain, and present their grievances in writing; but, continue since the, "show and the militia", must go on.

Good!
More of this will happen.
And it should.
It's not about what you whiner liars think it is.
The more you lie and say it's TO disrespect the flag, the more it will happen.
As if the flag is all-important anyway.
This is good news.

When we're like N. Korea you will be like the twats in Europe who pushed and forced this same bs only to realize forty years later they regretted every moment of it.

Go live in N . Korea or shed blood for this Country until then most will just say gtf out of our Country.

Good!
More of this will happen.
And it should.
It's not about what you whiner liars think it is.
The more you lie and say it's TO disrespect the flag, the more it will happen.
As if the flag is all-important anyway.
This is good news.

Bestselling author and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza spoke withBreitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Raheem Kassam regarding the left’s assault on monuments, including protesters who recently shrouded a statue of Thomas Jefferson at the University of Virginia in black.

He also said that he’s proud to expose George Soros’s Nazi connections from when he was a teenager and that he’s now supporting Antifa.

D’Souza: The Left Isn't Just Tearing Down History, They're Rewriting It

Forum List

Back