Iowa Caucus Voter Demands Ballot For Pete Buttigieg Be Returned After Learning He’s Gay

Iowa Caucus Voter Demands Ballot For Pete Buttigieg Be Returned After Learning He's Gay | HuffPost
...“Are you saying that he has the same-sex partner? Are you kidding?” the voter asks, before adding, “I don’t want anybody like that in the White House.”

How does this person not know that Pope Pete is gay? Anyone that out-of-the-loop shouldn't be voting at all.

Your are correct.

The fact he is gay is one of the most publicized disclosures of all time. Anyone who was unaware of his homosexuality is dangerously uniformed.

Iowa Caucus Voter Demands Ballot For Pete Buttigieg Be Returned After Learning He's Gay | HuffPost
...“Are you saying that he has the same-sex partner? Are you kidding?” the voter asks, before adding, “I don’t want anybody like that in the White House.”

How does this person not know that Pope Pete is gay? Anyone that out-of-the-loop shouldn't be voting at all.
Not everyone - even registered voters - follow politics closely

I saw the video and her objection to buttigieg seemed genuine

I'm sure it's genuine. The problem is, how closely do you have to follow politics to know that Pope Pete is gay? It's been a major point in his campaign. I'm thinking if you don't follow politics enough to even know THAT, you probably don't follow politics enough to be voting.

What an idiot

She didn’t know he was gay?

Why do you think we refer to you on the left as the Uninformed Voters? Of course she doesn't know anything about the people running. Why do you think she's a Democrat?

What an idiot

She didn’t know he was gay?

Why do you think we refer to you on the left as the Uninformed Voters? Of course she doesn't know anything about the people running. Why do you think she's a Democrat?

A good point.

Mayor Pete has a husband.... presumably, he would be making important decisions of State, and then bending over and grabbing his ankles to be shit-dicked by his same-sex husband. Not an ideal candidate for POTUS in my view.
Sex is yucky

Your are correct.

The fact he is gay is one of the most publicized disclosures of all time. Anyone who was unaware of his homosexuality is dangerously uniformed.
There are many men and women who are in college who know very little about our system of government when asked. And it is constant and these people vote. So why wouldn't they know the man is gay?

Trump partner is Putin and yet the cons are fine with that.

Yeah that is the sad part. In fact I heard that Trump told the Russian President to wait until after is re-eclection where he will have more flexibility............. Strike that. I was thinking of somebody else.

I'm sure it's genuine. The problem is, how closely do you have to follow politics to know that Pope Pete is gay? It's been a major point in his campaign. I'm thinking if you don't follow politics enough to even know THAT, you probably don't follow politics enough to be voting.
There are knee jerk democrats who just show up and vote for whoever the party wants them to

florida 2000 was a great example of the herd mentality of the domocrats

one group of dem voters was bussed to the polls and told to “vote every page”

unfortunately for the libs bush and gore were on one page and pat bucannan’s name was on the next page

the robotic dem voters did as they were told and voted for gore - and bucannan

and their ballots were thrown out

Your are correct.

There are many men and women who are in college who know very little about our system of government when asked. And it is constant and these people vote. So why wouldn't they know the man is gay?

I'm pretty consistent on thinking lots of people who vote now really shouldn't, given their levels of ignorance about and apathy toward civics and current events.

Whether or not that voter's caucus vote for Buttplug is counted now, he will not get her vote or those of many other
Trump partner is Putin and yet the cons are fine with that.
Better Russian than Democrat

But if ignorant people could not vote that would cut Dem numbers in half.

Gosh, wouldn't that be terrible.

But if ignorant people could not vote that would cut Dem numbers in half.
they can hang out with the conservatives who are still bitching about a halftime shows immorality.

Frankly, I think those people have a point. If I had any interest whatsoever in football - which I don't - I would want to be able to sit and watch the Superbowl with my kids, and one certainly can't do that with women doing striptease acts at halftime.

Generally speaking, I'd prefer that we stop normalizing the sexualization of every aspect of life, anyway. I don't think it does our society any favors, and certainly doesn't make it any more pleasant to live in.

Mayor Pete has a husband.... presumably, he would be making important decisions of State, and then bending over and grabbing his ankles to be shit-dicked by his same-sex husband. Not an ideal candidate for POTUS in my view.
Isnt one of them the "wife"? Isnt that basic 8n "marriage"?

Forum List

Back