Iowa Caucus Voter Demands Ballot For Pete Buttigieg Be Returned After Learning He’s Gay

Iowa Caucus Voter Demands Ballot For Pete Buttigieg Be Returned After Learning He's Gay | HuffPost
...“Are you saying that he has the same-sex partner? Are you kidding?” the voter asks, before adding, “I don’t want anybody like that in the White House.”

I agree with her. America must never have an openly gay President. In addition to the White House being no place to involve, espouse or proselytize for personal sexuality, a gay President could dement the minds of millions of American children. Such a President would be 100% anti-human race.

Mayor Pete has a husband.... presumably, he would be making important decisions of State, and then bending over and grabbing his ankles to be shit-dicked by his same-sex husband. Not an ideal candidate for POTUS in my view.

• Banned
Iowa Caucus Voter Demands Ballot For Pete Buttigieg Be Returned After Learning He's Gay | HuffPost
...“Are you saying that he has the same-sex partner? Are you kidding?” the voter asks, before adding, “I don’t want anybody like that in the White House.”

How does this person not know that Pope Pete is gay? Anyone that out-of-the-loop shouldn't be voting at all.
But if ignorant people could not vote that would cut Dem numbers in half.

How does this person not know that Pope Pete is gay? Anyone that out-of-the-loop shouldn't be voting at all.
they can hang out with the conservatives who are still bitching about a halftime shows immorality.

Comes down to this:

After the 2020 election, who do you want in the Oval Office?

a President, or a Queen?

This person should lose their right to vote for being an ignorant bigoted fool.
Do you put a condom on your putter when you use it?

That would be dumb, it would mess up the contact between the putter and the golf ball. Why would anyone do that?

He-he! You've probably noticed by now that Gator is dim, MIGHTY dim.

That would be dumb, it would mess up the contact between the putter and the golf ball. Why would anyone do that?
And the dim one fails to see that the comment was a joke. Typical humorless lib.

...and repug numbers by 98%.

And the dim one fails to see that the comment was a joke. Typical humorless lib.
Not exactly the sharpest bulb on the tree, that one.

If you have a point to make, make it. Your attempt to be sly failed.

If you have a point to make, make it. Your attempt to be sly failed.
He-he, you ARE a dumb, humorless liberal lunatic. Congratulations!

Forum List

Back