Iowa Caucus Voter Demands Ballot For Pete Buttigieg Be Returned After Learning He’s Gay

Iowa Caucus Voter Demands Ballot For Pete Buttigieg Be Returned After Learning He's Gay | HuffPost
...“Are you saying that he has the same-sex partner? Are you kidding?” the voter asks, before adding, “I don’t want anybody like that in the White House.”

How does this person not know that Pope Pete is gay? Anyone that out-of-the-loop shouldn't be voting at all.
But if ignorant people could not vote that would cut Dem numbers in half.
Only half?

Iowa Caucus Voter Demands Ballot For Pete Buttigieg Be Returned After Learning He's Gay | HuffPost
...“Are you saying that he has the same-sex partner? Are you kidding?” the voter asks, before adding, “I don’t want anybody like that in the White House.”

Granting "everyone" the right to vote was a mistake. Yes, I said it.

I think voting should be something everyone has the opportunity to do, but not something everyone automatically can do.

How does this person not know that Pope Pete is gay? Anyone that out-of-the-loop shouldn't be voting at all.
Not everyone - even registered voters - follow politics closely

I saw the video and her objection to buttigieg seemed genuine

Oh, I'm aware that many registered voters don't follow politics. Unlike you, I don't think that's okay.

And again, I never said she WASN'T genuine. It's the fact that I'm sure she IS genuine that makes me say she has no business voting.

Mayor Pete has a husband.... presumably, he would be making important decisions of State, and then bending over and grabbing his ankles to be shit-dicked by his same-sex husband. Not an ideal candidate for POTUS in my view.
Isnt one of them the "wife"? Isnt that basic 8n "marriage"?

I think they are both husband.

Not sure how that works. I think the one that's usually on the bottom is the wife. :auiqs.jpg:

Comes down to this:

After the 2020 election, who do you want in the Oval Office?

a President, or a Queen?

It would be kind of awkward. I mean, how would they announce them at gatherings--the President and his first man???

First Gentleman, I assume, same as it would be if the President were a married female.

Or maybe just his "partner", as the current cringeworthy language goes.

Mayor Pete has a husband.... presumably, he would be making important decisions of State, and then bending over and grabbing his ankles to be shit-dicked by his same-sex husband. Not an ideal candidate for POTUS in my view.
Isnt one of them the "wife"? Isnt that basic 8n "marriage"?

I think they are both husband.

Not sure how that works. I think the one that's usually on the bottom is the wife. :auiqs.jpg:

I treasure my ignorance on the entire subject.

Comes down to this:

a President, or a Queen?

It would be kind of awkward. I mean, how would they announce them at gatherings--the President and his first man???

First Gentleman, I assume, same as it would be if the President were a married female.

I don't know if he's married or not. I sure wouldn't want anybody in the White House living in sin!!!

Comes down to this:

a President, or a Queen?

I don't know if he's married or not. I sure wouldn't want anybody in the White House living in sin!!!

He is legally married.

Comes down to this:

a President, or a Queen?

He is legally married.
Just not morally. He doesnt have a wife (he's a "man")

Comes down to this:

a President, or a Queen?

He is legally married.
Just not morally. He doesnt have a wife (he's a "man")

Not by your morals, but legally and that is all that really matters.

Comes down to this:

a President, or a Queen?

I believe they are married, although that doesn't seem to matter to the terminology these days.

I've been married 25 years, and someone tried to refer to my husband as my "partner". I was not amused. We're not opening a business or playing a game of tennis over here; he's my HUSBAND, with all the commitment and complexity that implies.

This is the level of information and perspective we get out of Iowa voters. Didn't know he was gay. Now wants to change vote....solely because he is gay.

Don't let Iowa vote!

News flash: Most people don't approve of ass pirates. Welcome to the real world.

Well informed voter for sure. By his vote and ignorance of candidates you know he is a dem.

That's how people like Clinton and Obama got in,,,,"I like his haircut, his armani suit" or in baby black jesus case,,, "we need a black president" . We "need a woman president" was the last one I heard over and over.

Whether or not that voter's caucus vote for Buttplug is counted now, he will not get her vote or those of many other
Trump partner is Putin and yet the cons are fine with that.
Better Russian than Democrat
We know but ur con friends are in denial .

Not everyone - even registered voters - follow politics closely

I saw the video and her objection to buttigieg seemed genuine

Oh, I'm aware that many registered voters don't follow politics. Unlike you, I don't think that's okay.

And again, I never said she WASN'T genuine. It's the fact that I'm sure she IS genuine that makes me say she has no business voting.
It doesn't matter what either of us thank about it

its just a fact

I think she may be the only sane democrat in that caucus hall

Forum List

Back