Involuntary Celibacy and Sex Work

Germany has had legal and regulated prostitution for years. Since sex work is legal, if a position of sex worker is offered to a woman she will lose her unemployment benefits if she turns the job down. Is fucking an unwilling woman forced by the state to be a prostitute your description of a good time?

This is a very valid point. The same libtard logic that operates there is found in libtards here.

This is a very valid point. The same libtard logic that operates there is found in libtards here.
Snopes:
Claim: Women in Germany face the loss of unemployment benefits if they decline to accept work in brothels.

This will all become moot when sex robots become more common.
I think there might be a population crisis once it becomes hard to distinguish sex with AI from sex with an actual human, or especially when the AI is better at it. haha

No. In Germany under such scenario no woman can lose her unemployment benefits.

Snopes:
Claim: Women in Germany face the loss of unemployment benefits if they decline to accept work in brothels. Status: False.
You think so

Forced prostitution is normally Viet Namese. Germany: Woman arrested in forced prostitution probe

I understand. You have this vision of what prostitution is. The Girlfriend experience sprinkled with Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. Those romantic notions just aren't true.

You think so

Forced prostitution is normally Viet Namese. Germany: Woman arrested in forced prostitution probe

I understand. You have this vision of what prostitution is. The Girlfriend experience sprinkled with Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. Those romantic notions just aren't true.
Every job may have illegal/outrageous activity associated with it. These things are illegal and not the norm.

I think there might be a population crisis once it becomes hard to distinguish sex with AI from sex with an actual human, or especially when the AI is better at it. haha
AI is always going to be better at it. There might be the odd man now and then preferring a woman, but by far most will go AI.

AI is always going to be better at it. There might be the odd man now and then preferring a woman, but by far most will go AI.
It'll just be easier. Maybe we'll be able to grow people in artificial wombs or something. Hell I bet we could put those artificial wombs in the AI robots and facilitate real pregnancy. Thoughts?

Every job may have illegal/outrageous activity associated with it. These things are illegal and not the norm.
The norm for sex work, is sex work. It's legal in Germany. It's lawful employment. No different, really, then serving a burger and fries at McDonald's.

The norm for sex work, is sex work. It's legal in Germany. It's lawful employment. No different, really, then serving a burger and fries at McDonald's.
OK, no one should lose unemployment benefits over not being a sex worker. No one should be forced.

But sane men should vote for full legalization.

Those who oppose it are within their rights, but so are those who support it.

It'll just be easier. Maybe we'll be able to grow people in artificial wombs or something. Hell I bet we could put those artificial wombs in the AI robots and facilitate real pregnancy. Thoughts?
No. The process of gestation is too complicated. Sex robots are for sex they have as little other application as a ag harvester.

Also, all of us benefit from people being forced into dirty and dangerous jobs where 93% job fatalities are male.

OK, no one should lose unemployment benefits over not being a sex worker. No one should be forced.

But sane men should vote for full legalization.

Those who oppose it are within their rights, but so are those who support it.
Full legalization or no legalization. Nothing will change. Except it makes forced sex slavery much easier. There will always be a market for acts too awful to contemplate.

Snopes:
Claim: Women in Germany face the loss of unemployment benefits if they decline to accept work in brothels.

Sorry. I remember once I looked up, a fact checker on whether or not reporting covid got a hospital more money.

They said that since the accusation was that a hospital got more money for LISTING covid patients, but that the hospitals actually got more money for TREATING the supposed covid patients, that the claim was "mostly false".

So, your fact checkers have been corrupted by libtards tool.

Forum List

Back