Involuntary Celibacy and Sex Work

The ideology they tend to identify with is very hateful and ignorant.

I've seen no indication of any unifying ideology. That seems to be an invention of those that want to use them as a scapegoat.

Of the four I have known/know, ONE was fairly right leaning, two were left leaning and the one seemed apolitical.

I've seen no indication of any unifying ideology. That seems to be an invention of those that want to use them as a scapegoat.

Of the four I have known/know, ONE was fairly right leaning, two were left leaning and the one seemed apolitical.
The ones I've met blame women for their problems, particularly those related to sex. They demonize women constantly. It's just another angry victim/self-pity group that wants to blame everybody but themselves.

You don't think legal prostitution would be a mitigating factor in the amount of illegal prostitution?
Nope. There would be legal prostitutes and a far larger number of illegal prostitutes. It's just the way it works. Men would patronize legal brothels with most going to hookers they did before.

Nope. There would be legal prostitutes and a far larger number of illegal prostitutes. It's just the way it works. Men would patronize legal brothels with most going to hookers they did before.
At the very least we could make a lot of money off of sex work. It's a pretty old profession. I don't think we're going to get rid of it. Also it's fucking stupid to put somebody in handcuffs for paying a consenting adult to have sex with them.

The ones I've met blame women for their problems, particularly those related to sex. They demonize women constantly. It's just another angry victim/self-pity group that wants to blame everybody but themselves.

I've know men who have been seriously fucked over by women. Sometimes women are responsible for a man's problems.

I am for legal prostitution. It takes money out of the hands of the black market and gives it to us. Also when you tax and regulate that stuff the situation becomes a lot safer and cleaner for everybody.
You think prostitutes want to pay taxes? You think men are going to want to see that health certificate? You really imagine that the black market with all that it offers will step aside? Boy are you naive.

At the very least we could make a lot of money off of sex work. It's a pretty old profession. I don't think we're going to get rid of it. Also it's fucking stupid to put somebody in handcuffs for paying a consenting adult to have sex with them.
You could make a lot of money off sex work now.

You think prostitutes want to pay taxes? You think men are going to want to see that health certificate? You really imagine that the black market with all that it offers will step aside? Boy are you naive.

A legal market, with lower risks, could suck the life out of the black market. The money that really keeps that moving is the regular guy that just wants to get off.

Take that normal trade out of the black market, even half of it, and the whole black market industry would take quite a hit.

One guy was a younger guy. He lived at home with his screwed up family. I got the feeling he had trouble getting bathroom time and had poor hygiene. And he was socially awkward. And was kind of heavy.
I suspect one of the guys that used to go to my gym was incel. He was extremely good looking. He paid a lot of attention to his body. He was all buffed out. He would look at those girls like he would like to rip them apart. He dripped contempt.

I suspect one of the guys that used to go to my gym was incel. He was extremely good looking. He paid a lot of attention to his body. He was all buffed out. He would look at those girls like he would like to rip them apart. He dripped contempt.

SOunds, possibly like a former incel, who reworked himself to appeal to women and then found that having them, by acting completely false, was not satisfying.

Or a woman hating fag.

A legal market, with lower risks, could suck the life out of the black market. The money that really keeps that moving is the regular guy that just wants to get off.

Take that normal trade out of the black market, even half of it, and the whole black market industry would take quite a hit.
That's what many people think. I wonder why. It's certainly not true. The Netherlands discovered that their famous red light district was operating illegally. 2/3 was closed down. Many of the whores in those legal brothels were immigrant sex slaves.

This is the same argument made for the legalization of pot. Yes you can go to a dispensary and buy Marijuana. The street dealer sells it cheaper and no tax. We have legal dispensaries AND illegal drug dealers making more money than they did before. The guys who want a cheap fuck and maybe want the thrill of bareback won't be going to legal whores. All the brothels in Nevada hasn't taken a single slot off the strip.

SOunds, possibly like a former incel, who reworked himself to appeal to women and then found that having them, by acting completely false, was not satisfying.

Or a woman hating fag.
No doubt women would be attracted to him if his hatred wasn't so apparent. No doubt he was avoided and hated women for it.

That's what many people think. I wonder why. It's certainly not true. The Netherlands discovered that their famous red light district was operating illegally. 2/3 was closed down. Many of the whores in those legal brothels were immigrant sex slaves.

This is the same argument made for the legalization of pot. Yes you can go to a dispensary and buy Marijuana. The street dealer sells it cheaper and no tax. We have legal dispensaries AND illegal drug dealers making more money than they did before. The guys who want a cheap fuck and maybe want the thrill of bareback won't be going to legal whores. All the brothels in Nevada hasn't taken a single slot off the strip.

Well, those are good points. My first response is, it is fucking stupid that we are allowing slavery in this day and age.

I suspect one of the guys that used to go to my gym was incel. He was extremely good looking. He paid a lot of attention to his body. He was all buffed out.
Incel means involuntarily celibate. Extremely good-looking and fit guys do not tend to be incapable of getting laid.

Well, those are good points. My first response is, it is fucking stupid that we are allowing slavery in this day and age.
Allow slavery? Slavery is as old as prostitution.

Prostitutes are secretaries that are just a bit shy of the rent. Waitresses that have their eye on a drop dead gorgeous dress that they can't afford. Students that need a bit of cash for this semester's books. They don't think of themselves as Prostitutes and certainly won't be paying taxes on their friend's generosity. They are selling sex.

Forum List

Back