Involuntary Celibacy and Sex Work

I'm probably the youngest person on this forum. On Discord I'm getting old. You should ask your kids or grandkids about it. I bet they'll know what I'm talking about.

Where they self identified Incels or are you assigning that label to them, because they had the nerve to complain about women?

Where they self identified Incels
Yes. There are whole Discord servers dedicated to it. There was a GIANT subreddit for it but they got banned. They absolutely loathe women and blame all of their problems on things out of their control.

Feminist have been telling young women that marriage and motherhood are bad things for a couple of generations now.
They have been demonizing men and traditional families.
The results are angry women, emasculated Incel men, a negative population growth, misery, dystopia.....burning cities
antifamugshotsjhhjsgjs.jpg

antifaincellolslkjldjslad.png

antifastarterkitloldadkjadkad.jpg

There's also a group of women that call themselves femcels. They claim the incels are only virgins because they won't commit to ugly, fat and useless women, like them.

I think that is not generally true.

If we get to the point that that becomes the norm for prostitution, that would change the discussion.

But, that is not where we are, right now.
Yes. This is the way many men think. The poor dears,

I'm thinking that sex slavery is too common and that is very bad and thus we should be against prostitution.

I stand by that.
The vast majority of sex workers are not trafficked. In UK, patronizing a sex worker who is trafficked is a strict liability offense.

Sane men would vote for their best interests.

The vast majority of sex workers are not trafficked. In UK, patronizing a sex worker who is trafficked is a strict liability offense.

Sane men would vote for their best interests.

What percentage? And what percentage are forced or pressured into it? What percentage are addicts?

Germany has had legal and regulated prostitution for years. Since sex work is legal, if a position of sex worker is offered to a woman she will lose her unemployment benefits if she turns the job down. Is fucking an unwilling woman forced by the state to be a prostitute your description of a good time?

Yes. This is the way many men think. The poor dears,
I am sorry you have a low opinion of most men. That low opinion is even more popular among younger generations.

But we are humans. It is natural for sane humans to vote for their best interest.

What percentage? And what percentage are forced or pressured into it? What percentage are addicts?
from my OP
In UK, where sex work is legal both for the sex workers and customers, obtaining services from a trafficking victim is a strict liability offense (Section s.53A added to Sex Crimes Act in 2010). According to "Violence against Women and Girls Crime report" for 2015-'16 by UK Crown Prosecution Service, during 2010-'11 fiscal year, 40 men were prosecuted on the basis of s.53A. During later years, the numbers fell to less then 10 per year. According to Table 10, p. 80, there have been up to 142 cases of human trafficking in UK. The total number of sex workers in UK is about 80,000.

Germany has had legal and regulated prostitution for years. Since sex work is legal, if a position of sex worker is offered to a woman she will lose her unemployment benefits if she turns the job down. Is fucking an unwilling woman forced by the state to be a prostitute your description of a good time?
No. In Germany under such scenario no woman can lose her unemployment benefits.

Snopes:
Claim: Women in Germany face the loss of unemployment benefits if they decline to accept work in brothels. Status: False.

Forum List

Back